Windows 10: How can I un-register my PC from Microsoft?

Discus and support How can I un-register my PC from Microsoft? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Never mind - I found out how to switch to a local account. 93650 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by bbinnard, Sep 16, 2017.

1. bbinnard Win User

How can I un-register my PC from Microsoft?

Never mind - I found out how to switch to a local account.

:)

bbinnard, Sep 16, 2017
  2. tracit99 Win User

How can I re-register my PC?

Using Windows 10 14393.567 and I switched to a local account, restarted my computer and then re-converted my account back to Microsoft account and still not showing at account.microsoft.com/devices.

Why does Microsoft make something that should be simple so difficult? Still searching for how to re-register my device.

tracit99, Sep 16, 2017
  3. How can I re-register my PC?

I'm having the same issue.

Just to note, when removing a device, the following notification appears:

Once you’ve removed your laptop:

• Any warranty or repair plan that you purchased for your device will continue,
      but you will need to re-register it to schedule a repair.
    • You won't see it here any more

This means there has to be the possibility to re-register the PC. I just do not know how.

C. Beyeler, Sep 16, 2017
  4. How can I un-register my PC from Microsoft?

If you switch to a Local account please install a second admin account and note password. This will give you a second set of keys to your device, just in case. Had a member last week that couldn't sign in with their local password and had no alternate account.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Sep 17, 2017
Thema:

How can I un-register my PC from Microsoft?

1. How can I un-register my PC from Microsoft? - Similar Threads - register Microsoft

2. Strange issue with Microsoft windows registering too many keystrokes or not registering...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange issue with Microsoft windows registering too many keystrokes or not registering...: On Thursday or Friday last week Jan 18/19 my windows 11 began having very strange issues I think after a windows security update. Microsoft based windows Start menu, remote desktop password entry Microsoft 365, calculator, etc. began either not registering any keyboard input...
  3. Strange issue with Microsoft windows registering too many keystrokes or not registering...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange issue with Microsoft windows registering too many keystrokes or not registering...: On Thursday or Friday last week Jan 18/19 my windows 11 began having very strange issues I think after a windows security update. Microsoft based windows Start menu, remote desktop password entry Microsoft 365, calculator, etc. began either not registering any keyboard input...
  4. After registering from Microsoft, the computer does not go to the desktop, only when I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After registering from Microsoft, the computer does not go to the desktop, only when I...: After registering from Microsoft, the computer does not go to the desktop, only when I press login, it does not come in a atrofida https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-registering-from-microsoft-the-computer-does/2891278e-6d40-4d87-90e8-27195fe3a64e
  5. After registering from Microsoft, the computer does not go to the desktop, only when I...

After registering from Microsoft, the computer does not go to the desktop, only when I...: After registering from Microsoft, the computer does not go to the desktop, only when I press login, it does not come in a atrofida https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-registering-from-microsoft-the-computer-does/2891278e-6d40-4d87-90e8-27195fe3a64e
  6. one or more files did not properly self-register C:\Program Files x86\Microsoft SQL...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    one or more files did not properly self-register C:\Program Files x86\Microsoft SQL...: Please help me, when installing an application called MBCSofware, a notification always appears like this, and the application cannot be run, what is the solution?...
  7. one or more files did not properly self-register C:\Program Files x86\Microsoft SQL...

one or more files did not properly self-register C:\Program Files x86\Microsoft SQL...: Please help me, when installing an application called MBCSofware, a notification always appears like this, and the application cannot be run, what is the solution?...
  8. How to re-register Microsoft OS Windows 10?

How to re-register Microsoft OS Windows 10?: The computer was purchased with Microsoft Windows 8 installed by the computer manufacture. The Microsoft OS was upgraded to Microsoft Windows 10 Home, version 22H2. The Microsoft Windows was always registered with Microsoft. One day the computer did not shut down cleanly....
  9. How to re-register Microsoft OS Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to re-register Microsoft OS Windows 10?: The computer was purchased with Microsoft Windows 8 installed by the computer manufacture. The Microsoft OS was upgraded to Microsoft Windows 10 Home, version 22H2. The Microsoft Windows was always registered with Microsoft. One day the computer did not shut down cleanly....
  10. How to re-register Microsoft OS Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming