Windows 10: How can I "unhide" onedrive from file explorer

Discus and support How can I "unhide" onedrive from file explorer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I followed Microsoft's suggestion on how to disable one drive and as part of that where it has you hide it I right clicked on the onedrive icon that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tomseys, Mar 18, 2017.

1. tomseys Win User

How can I "unhide" onedrive from file explorer

I followed Microsoft's suggestion on how to disable one drive and as part of that where it has you hide it I right clicked on the onedrive icon that shows on the left side of file explorer (the navigation pane), chose properties and hid the folder near attributes (the option where it hides all subfolders etc).

How can i unhide it? I've tried the obvious things but it doesn't come back to file explorer on the navigation pane.

:)

tomseys, Mar 18, 2017
  2. BulldogXX Win User
    BulldogXX, Mar 18, 2017
  3. 93tid Win User
    How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

My favourite is MP3Tag, google it.

93tid, Mar 18, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

Open 'OneDrive' folder from the Start menu/AllApps list.

Edwin, Mar 18, 2017
  5. bro67 Win User
    IIt should not be hidden unless you deleted it.

bro67, Mar 18, 2017
  6. tomseys Win User
    okay it opens but it does not go back to left side of file explorer, it is still hidden there

tomseys, Mar 18, 2017
  7. tomseys Win User
    no it was hidden not deleted please read first post

tomseys, Mar 18, 2017
  8. tomseys Win User

What i did was i hid the onedrive listing (via properties/hide) from the navigation pane in file explorer. Just want to bring it back there.

tomseys, Mar 18, 2017
  9. Ztruker Win User
    Can't you Click on Start, type onedrive then right click on OneDrive and select Pin to Start?

Ztruker, Mar 18, 2017
  10. tomseys Win User
    Yes that is no problem. But what I want to do is have it listed in the navigation pane in file explorer like it was before i hid it. It is not reappearing no matter what i do. I'm not even going to use onedrive and am going to completely disable it but I just want to understand - how i can "unhide" something that has been hidden in the navigation pane. Showing hidden folders doesn't list it back there. I want to relist it there in the navigation pane in file explorer. How can i unhide it?

I did try one of the tutorials that can remove and bring back but it doesn't work. I think that it because it is hidden from there.

tomseys, Mar 18, 2017
  11. Edwin New Member
    I don't see how you hid it through 'Properties' in the first place.
    Try re-instating it using Winaero Tweaker.

How can I "unhide" onedrive from file explorer [​IMG]

Edwin, Mar 18, 2017
  12. tomseys Win User
    Okay I'm right where you are and it does not offer onedrive in the right side as an option.

tomseys, Mar 18, 2017
  13. tomseys Win User

What I had done was this (applying it to the onedrive icon in the nav pane of file explorer):

Open File Explorer, right-click OneDrive, and then click Properties.
    On the General tab, next to Attributes, check the Hidden box. This hides OneDrive from File Explorer.

Turn off or uninstall OneDrive - OneDrive

tomseys, Mar 18, 2017
  14. Edwin New Member
    Is OneDrive still installed in Programs and Features?

Edwin, Mar 18, 2017
  15. tomseys Win User
    Yes microsoft onedrive.

tomseys, Mar 18, 2017
Thema:

1. How can I "unhide" onedrive from file explorer - Similar Threads - unhide onedrive file

2. how to unhide a file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to unhide a file: my documents folder decided to become hidden for no aparent reason and its been causing lots of issues. now i finaly found my way into its propertys and the hidden box is checked and faded so i cant actualy un check it. any help is realy apreciated...
  3. how to unhide a file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to unhide a file: my documents folder decided to become hidden for no aparent reason and its been causing lots of issues. now i finaly found my way into its propertys and the hidden box is checked and faded so i cant actualy un check it. any help is realy apreciated...
  4. how do I remove onedrive files from file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I remove onedrive files from file explorer: I purchased a new pc and laptop with win 11 on it I'm about ready to switch back to win 10. In win Win11 all the files and folders for on the onedrive are showing in file explorer listings...
  5. how do I remove onedrive files from file explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I remove onedrive files from file explorer: I purchased a new pc and laptop with win 11 on it I'm about ready to switch back to win 10. In win Win11 all the files and folders for on the onedrive are showing in file explorer listings...
  6. How do I remove the OneDrive from file explorer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I remove the OneDrive from file explorer?: Hi, so I'm looking for a way to permanently remove the OneDrive folder from my file explorer. So far I have unlinked OneDrive from my PC, uninstalled it, and used edit group policy to prevent storage usage of the folder. Nothing thus far has worked, some downloads still...
  7. How do I remove the OneDrive from file explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the OneDrive from file explorer?: Hi, so I'm looking for a way to permanently remove the OneDrive folder from my file explorer. So far I have unlinked OneDrive from my PC, uninstalled it, and used edit group policy to prevent storage usage of the folder. Nothing thus far has worked, some downloads still...
  8. How can I remove onedrive from navigation pane of file explorer?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I remove onedrive from navigation pane of file explorer?: I have two one drives on my laptop (Windows Pro 10 64 bit). I deleted one account (one drive-Leverage Proactive Deliverable) from my laptop, but it still appears on navigation pane of file explorer. How can I remove it from navigation pane of file explorer? I follow on...
  9. File Explorer: Unhide files not working

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer: Unhide files not working: In my music folders, there are files that are not being displayed. How do I get them to display? Please note that hidden files is in fact set to display. 126988
  10. Unhide files not working in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unhide files not working in File Explorer: I have File Explorer set to show hidden files. In my music folders, there are files that are not being displayed. How do I get them to display? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unhide-files-not-working-in-file-explorer/b21e60eb-4bd5-4856-9c81-ad774b7690a1"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i unhide my folders in onedrive

2. unhide onedrive

3. how to unhide folders in onedrive

4. how to unhide file in onedrive