Windows 10: How can i uninstall uTorrent?

Discus and support How can i uninstall uTorrent? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when i was try this apps uninstall it can not work and show this (screen shot) [img] [img] How can i uninstall this program?? Thank You 75847 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by shihabb, Jan 25, 2017.

1. shihabb Win User

How can i uninstall uTorrent?

when i was try this apps uninstall it can not work and show this (screen shot)

How can i uninstall uTorrent? [​IMG]

How can i uninstall uTorrent? [​IMG]

How can i uninstall this program??

Thank You

:)

shihabb, Jan 25, 2017
  2. UMARIKING Win User

How can I uninstall KB4087256?

I believe, you can get into the system. Please try to update the USB drivers.

UMARIKING, Jan 25, 2017
  3. How can I uninstall KB4087256?

Hey Rob-B,

How did you uninstall that update? Did you have the "uninstall" option? Because I don't and my system isn't taking kindly to that update.

Thanks!

RobGurganious, Jan 25, 2017
  4. swarfega Win User

Hi, you could try running uTorrent's installer again. You should see repair or uninstall or modify which are the usual options.

swarfega, Jan 25, 2017
  5. shihabb Win User
    try but not responding

shihabb, Jan 26, 2017
  6. GregoryP Win User
    try to install and delete it again. it's sounds funny but it may help

GregoryP, Jan 26, 2017
  7. swarfega Win User
    Try this program. Use the same uninstall first and if that fails try the force uninstall.

swarfega, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How can i uninstall uTorrent? - Similar Threads - uninstall uTorrent

2. Cannot uninstall McAfee no matter what I do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot uninstall McAfee no matter what I do: I am using an old HP laptop running Windows 10. I have searched and tried everything I’ve found, I cannot get McAfee off my computer. It’s constantly running, taking up memory and disk space, and ending the task in task manager does nothing. My computer is already using...
  3. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...: everything is stuck on pending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yesterday-my-xbox-app-on-pc-wasnt-working-so-i/4fa790cc-3195-44eb-9536-9f31bddc21ac
  4. Cannot uninstall McAfee no matter what I do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot uninstall McAfee no matter what I do: I am using an old HP laptop running Windows 10. I have searched and tried everything I’ve found, I cannot get McAfee off my computer. It’s constantly running, taking up memory and disk space, and ending the task in task manager does nothing. My computer is already using...
  5. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...: everything is stuck on pending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yesterday-my-xbox-app-on-pc-wasnt-working-so-i/4fa790cc-3195-44eb-9536-9f31bddc21ac
  6. Cannot uninstall McAfee no matter what I do

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?: Hi, after updating windows 10 to latest update my pc got stuck in an automatic repair loop and all troubleshoot options, including uninstalling recent update require admin account password which is allegedly incorrect even after resetting it using another pc. I also checked...
  9. how to Uninstall Utorrent

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to Uninstall Utorrent: At first when i used utorrent before it was gud whenever i dont use it i just uninstall it. but suddenly my windows defender detected utorrent as a PUP when i knew it was a PUP i tried to quarantine it and it did but i tried uninstalling the app itself but the utorrent app...
  10. Uninstall UTorrent

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstall UTorrent: Can anyone help me how to uninstall UTorrent from windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/uninstall-utorrent/985e2c8c-0fb6-4330-abed-418e2761055c