Windows 10: How can I uninstall WordBiz (Windows 10)?

Discus and support How can I uninstall WordBiz (Windows 10)? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I uninstall WordBiz (Windows 10)?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dianneZ1, Jul 29, 2018.

1. dianneZ1 Win User

How can I uninstall WordBiz (Windows 10)?

:)

dianneZ1, Jul 29, 2018
  2. kroert848 Win User

WordBiz 1.8.7 compatibility with Windows 10?

Thank you for your response to my question about WordBiz. I followed your instructions. "Modify" was not a choice, so I uninstalled the WordBiz download. I had used the Microsoft Edge browser, but I then downloaded Google Chrome and installed WordBiz again.

Clicking on the Desktop Icon for the program, a window first comes up asking if I want to allow the unknown app to make changes to my device. Clicked "yes" and then a small window appears asking to choose a language - which I chose English (USA). Then
    the WordBiz window appears (looks as it always has), requesting my handle and password, none of which works, remembering that in the Control Panel list of Apps & Features, WordBiz is still showing as
    "unavailable," even after I downloaded it again
    and using a different browser. Any further suggestions as to a course of action?

Gene

kroert848, Oct 1, 2018
  3. Ruz San Win User
    WordBiz 1.8.7 compatibility with Windows 10?

Hi,

There might've been a problem during the installation of the program. Please answer a few things so we can assist you better:

• What browser did you use to download WordBiz?
    • Do you see WordBiz on the list of installed apps in Apps & features?

Let's review the list of apps on your computer to repair WordBiz. Follow these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Open Settings.
    • Choose System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Select WordBiz then click on Modify or
      Reset
    • If you don't have either options, choose Uninstall.
    • Use a different browser then download the program from the official source.

Feel free to leave your questions if you have any.

Good luck.

Ruz San, Oct 1, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

1. How can I uninstall WordBiz (Windows 10)? - Similar Threads - uninstall WordBiz

2. Cannot uninstall McAfee no matter what I do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot uninstall McAfee no matter what I do: I am using an old HP laptop running Windows 10. I have searched and tried everything I’ve found, I cannot get McAfee off my computer. It’s constantly running, taking up memory and disk space, and ending the task in task manager does nothing. My computer is already using...
  3. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...: everything is stuck on pending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yesterday-my-xbox-app-on-pc-wasnt-working-so-i/4fa790cc-3195-44eb-9536-9f31bddc21ac
  4. Cannot uninstall McAfee no matter what I do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot uninstall McAfee no matter what I do: I am using an old HP laptop running Windows 10. I have searched and tried everything I’ve found, I cannot get McAfee off my computer. It’s constantly running, taking up memory and disk space, and ending the task in task manager does nothing. My computer is already using...
  5. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...: everything is stuck on pending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yesterday-my-xbox-app-on-pc-wasnt-working-so-i/4fa790cc-3195-44eb-9536-9f31bddc21ac
  6. Cannot uninstall McAfee no matter what I do

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?: Hi, after updating windows 10 to latest update my pc got stuck in an automatic repair loop and all troubleshoot options, including uninstalling recent update require admin account password which is allegedly incorrect even after resetting it using another pc. I also checked...
  9. Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?

Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?: Hi, after updating windows 10 to latest update my pc got stuck in an automatic repair loop and all troubleshoot options, including uninstalling recent update require admin account password which is allegedly incorrect even after resetting it using another pc. I also checked...
  10. Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uninstall word biz

2. uninstall and reinstall word biz

3. wordbiz for windows 10