Windows 10: How can I update Windows to 1909 version ? My laptop doesn't support versions higher than that

Discus and support How can I update Windows to 1909 version ? My laptop doesn't support versions higher than that in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Currently my laptop has Windows 10 version 1909. And yes I have tried so many times with every method there is to try and update my windows to 22h2 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aditya .1, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Aditya .1 Win User

How can I update Windows to 1909 version ? My laptop doesn't support versions higher than that

Currently my laptop has Windows 10 version 1909. And yes I have tried so many times with every method there is to try and update my windows to 22h2 and it doesn't work. I lost count at 12, maybe just a few more times. So I have come to the conclusion that my laptop doesn't support Windows version higher than that, because the specs of my laptop are very bad. Again I have used every method there is, from settings to update assistant to downloading windows and installing it from a usb. So please don't reccomend me to try installing the latest version.I just wish to know if I can atleast update

:)

Aditya .1, Dec 6, 2023

2. Update Windows 10 version 1909 to version 21H2

Can I Update Windows 10 version 1909 to version 21H2 (latest)?

Then Please send the useful steps to do that...

By changing windows version 1909 to 21H2 does it removes all files(music, videos, software,etc.) present in my laptop or it is safe, nothing will be deleted.

Now I am not getting critical updates for windows version 1909.

Please anybody give suggestion regarding this matter.

ARINDAM_SAHA_10, Dec 6, 2023
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

How can I update Windows to 1909 version ? My laptop doesn't support versions higher than that 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 6, 2023
  4. How can I update Windows to 1909 version ? My laptop doesn't support versions higher than that

Windows 10 Version 1909 Update Fails with error 0x8007001F

Dear all,

constantly getting the message that the update to Windows 10, Version 1909 fails. Detailed message:

• Funktionsupdate für Windows 10, Version 1909
    • Fehler bei der Installation am ‎11.‎04.‎2020 – 0x8007001f
    I couldn't find a solution in the community, yet. Thus I'm asking for support.

Thx in advance

Frank

Frank Kober, Dec 6, 2023
Thema:

How can I update Windows to 1909 version ? My laptop doesn't support versions higher than that

1. How can I update Windows to 1909 version ? My laptop doesn't support versions higher than that - Similar Threads - update 1909 version

2. the existing product version is higher than your product version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the existing product version is higher than your product version: the existing product version is higher than your product version. installation quit . please help me out I cannot use my bluetooth on my laptop . dell inspiron 3541 ....
  3. the existing product version is higher than your product version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the existing product version is higher than your product version: the existing product version is higher than your product version. installation quit . please help me out I cannot use my bluetooth on my laptop . dell inspiron 3541 ....
  4. How can I update Windows to 1909 version ? My laptop doesn't support versions higher than that

How can I update Windows to 1909 version ? My laptop doesn't support versions higher than that: Currently my laptop has Windows 10 version 1909. And yes I have tried so many times with every method there is to try and update my windows to 22h2 and it doesn't work. I lost count at 12, maybe just a few more times. So I have come to the conclusion that my laptop doesn't...
  5. How can I update Windows to 1909 version ? My laptop doesn't support versions higher than that

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I update Windows to 1909 version ? My laptop doesn't support versions higher than that: Currently my laptop has Windows 10 version 1909. And yes I have tried so many times with every method there is to try and update my windows to 22h2 and it doesn't work. I lost count at 12, maybe just a few more times. So I have come to the conclusion that my laptop doesn't...
  6. Game old blue screen when the Windows version is higher than 1909 and the Intel CPU is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game old blue screen when the Windows version is higher than 1909 and the Intel CPU is...: Game is PangYa Thailand serverBlue screen on before entering the login page.Version that can be used is windows 10 version 1909, but if using a high version, it will not work Blue screen. I use cpu intel i7-13700 and windows 11 22H2....
  7. Game old blue screen when the Windows version is higher than 1909 and the Intel CPU is...

Game old blue screen when the Windows version is higher than 1909 and the Intel CPU is...: Game is PangYa Thailand serverBlue screen on before entering the login page.Version that can be used is windows 10 version 1909, but if using a high version, it will not work Blue screen. I use cpu intel i7-13700 and windows 11 22H2....
  8. My Pc is not compatible with any version of windows newer than version 1909 but it thinks...

My Pc is not compatible with any version of windows newer than version 1909 but it thinks...: I currently run windows 10 version 1909 and I'm convinced that my pc doesn't support any version of windows newer than 1909. According to what i read in my windows update history, In the past 6 months windows update has tried updating itself to windows 10 2004 and 20H2...
  9. How can I install Windows 1909 version?

How can I install Windows 1909 version?: Hello. I recently bougt and SSD for my old laptop and installed a fresh Windows 10, 2004 version. However, I think there are some compatibilaty issues. Ever since I upgraded from 1909 to 2004, I've been experiences lags in games, can't take a screenshot using Snip and Sketch,...
  10. How to Update to Version 1909

How to Update to Version 1909: When I try to update my Windows version to 1909 in "Check for Updates," it fails to update and tells me to try restarting every time. I've tried many solutions listed on the website as well as third party website and video solutions, but nothing is working. The Windows 10...