Windows 10: How can I verify if the Nov 13th Update is installed?

Discus and support How can I verify if the Nov 13th Update is installed? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I'm not sure whether the November major update was installed, how can I find out? Thanks 30299 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by antares, Nov 16, 2015.

1. antares Win User

How can I verify if the Nov 13th Update is installed?

I'm not sure whether the November major update was installed, how can I find out? Thanks

:)

antares, Nov 16, 2015

2. Unable to recieve Windows 10 November update

*Original Title: Windows 10 November update

I am running Windows 10 Home single language.I upgraded to Windows 10 on 13th Nov. So that is more than one month and I am still not getting Nov Update.

DeepakBadheka, Nov 16, 2015
  3. Win 10 v1709 32 bit file explorer.exe opening problem

Read my previous sent on 13th Nov and for info read the whole thread.

Create new user. All works ok after that.

Regards,

Geoff Wiggins, Nov 16, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Nov 16, 2015
  5. essenbe Win User
    in the search box type winver and select the entry that appears. You can also get the info if you hold down the windows key and press R. Type winver in the run box and tap OK. If you have it installed it will say Version 1511 (OS Build 10586.3)
    @Brink types faster than I do.

essenbe, Nov 16, 2015
  6. antares Win User
    Thanks Brink and essenbe. I already checked the version typing "msinfo32" in the search box and running the command. Nice to know the alternative "winver" command. I can't recall now the exact build it reported, but I think it was "10240", I checked Windows Update and it reports I'm up to date, so it seems the 10586 rollout has not reached yet.

antares, Nov 16, 2015
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Nov 16, 2015
  8. antares Win User

Brink, from what I see that's an ISO for the whole OS. So, will this basically wipe my current drivers and installed programs, like a fresh install? Is there an ISO just for the update to the latest build?

UPDATE: I successfully updated to build 10586. All files, programs and drivers were unaltered. I had to configure privacy settings again as they were set to factory default (telemetry, etc).

antares, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How can I verify if the Nov 13th Update is installed? - Similar Threads - verify Nov 13th

2. How can I verify my Windows 11 installed completely?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I verify my Windows 11 installed completely?: I've just upgraded my Windows 10 to Windows 11, or so I hope! During the part where it reboot and shows progress by percentage -- and with the screen saying to NOT power off the computer -- something happened power? battery backup? and the computer went down. Perfect timing!...
  3. How can I verify my Windows 11 installed completely?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I verify my Windows 11 installed completely?: I've just upgraded my Windows 10 to Windows 11, or so I hope! During the part where it reboot and shows progress by percentage -- and with the screen saying to NOT power off the computer -- something happened power? battery backup? and the computer went down. Perfect timing!...
  4. how can i fix driver verifier violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i fix driver verifier violation: so everytime i try to reset my computer i keep getting the stop code driver dma verifer violation and i dont know how to fix it. ive done everything the Internet told me to do like dism sfc and to reset the verifier but none have that has worked and its becoming a problem....
  5. how can i fix driver verifier violation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i fix driver verifier violation: so everytime i try to reset my computer i keep getting the stop code driver dma verifer violation and i dont know how to fix it. ive done everything the Internet told me to do like dism sfc and to reset the verifier but none have that has worked and its becoming a problem....
  6. Cumulative updates - October 13th 2020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cumulative updates - October 13th 2020: This is a summary of the cumulative updates released on October 13th for Windows 10. Windows 10 1909 and 1903 - KB4577671, Builds 18362.1139 and 18363.1139 Servicing Stack Updates: It is recommended to install Servicing stack updates before installing the cumulative...
  7. Cumulative updates - October 13th 2020

Cumulative updates - October 13th 2020: This is a summary of the cumulative updates released on October 13th for Windows 10. Windows 10 1909 and 1903 - KB4577671, Builds 18362.1139 and 18363.1139 Servicing Stack Updates: It is recommended to install Servicing stack updates before installing the cumulative...
  8. Updating nov. 2019 -update

Updating nov. 2019 -update: After getting prompted several times to install the newest update package I deleted some musicfiles from a usb- key, as there was not enogh space on the harddisk. Left on the usb was a windows 10 recovery file, which I gave no attention. I got a message from the "system",...
  9. What is the File Size for the nov. 13th (build 10586) update?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What is the File Size for the nov. 13th (build 10586) update?: I've been downloading the new Win 10 update for 45 mins. but it's still at 0%. What's the file size for this update? if anyone here has already updated to version 1511, 10586 i would like to ask how long did it take for the download to finish and the installation process...
  10. January 13th 2015 Windows Updates

in Windows 10 News
    January 13th 2015 Windows Updates: Today, as part of Update Tuesday, we released eight security updates – one rated Critical and seven rated Important in severity, to address eight unique Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVEs) in Microsoft Windows. We encourage you to apply all of these updates. For...