Windows 10: how can i view Microsoft Multimedia viewer (mvb) file on windows 10?

Discus and support how can i view Microsoft Multimedia viewer (mvb) file on windows 10? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Can i find a viewer to run on windows 10 (64-bit) to view MVB file or convert it to another format that i can view? 98990 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bubbad, Nov 26, 2017.

1. bubbad Win User

how can i view Microsoft Multimedia viewer (mvb) file on windows 10?

Can i find a viewer to run on windows 10 (64-bit) to view MVB file or convert it to another format that i can view?

:)

bubbad, Nov 26, 2017

2. Windows 10 Build 1511 forces media files to default players

I've been having this problem for about 3 weeks now.

Windows 10 Pro Build 1511 forces multimedia file types back to the default players/viewers that are unable to play or view the file types in the first place. I install 3rd party video file type codecs into the OS, OS Notification Center then goes through
    immediately reverting the default player back unable to play the files. Same with image file viewers. MS needs to either release the codecs or stop reverting/forcing their broken apps rendering the OS useless to anyone.

I have 40 PC's right now unable to play/view multimedia files.

ChristopherMoor, Nov 26, 2017
  3. Windows 10 EML Viewer not working

I am unable to view messages with an .eml suffix. The Microsoft Store tells me the EML Viewer program is already loaded on my system, but it is not an item I can select when asked what program I want to use to view an attachment. It will not come up in my
    email program nor in the Windows 10 Mail App. I can not find it anywhere on my Windows 10 system. How can I find and use this program to view .eml files?

RogerLee42, Nov 26, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

Right click on the file and choose 'Open with'...
    Windows Media Player should open it, VLC Media Player will.

how can i view Microsoft Multimedia viewer (mvb)  file on windows 10? [​IMG]

Edwin, Nov 26, 2017
Thema:

1. how can i view Microsoft Multimedia viewer (mvb) file on windows 10? - Similar Threads - view Microsoft Multimedia

2. How can I enable Compact View in File Explorer for Windows 10? Option to turn Compact View...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I enable Compact View in File Explorer for Windows 10? Option to turn Compact View...: My laptop with Windows 10 was upgraded today with KB5019959, and now I cannot find an option for compact view in File Explorer. I checked the registry editor, and there is no UseCompactMode DWORD. There is no option under View -> Options -> Change folder and search options....
  3. How can I enable Compact View in File Explorer for Windows 10? Option to turn Compact View...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I enable Compact View in File Explorer for Windows 10? Option to turn Compact View...: My laptop with Windows 10 was upgraded today with KB5019959, and now I cannot find an option for compact view in File Explorer. I checked the registry editor, and there is no UseCompactMode DWORD. There is no option under View -> Options -> Change folder and search options....
  4. XPS files: how to view in win10 without fax viewer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    XPS files: how to view in win10 without fax viewer: Windows picture and fax viewer has always been a go-to for opening files of type .xps. How to enable it, or replace it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xps-files-how-to-view-in-win10-without-fax-viewer/ac9f866f-127e-4908-8b67-6fc6dff4cc4e
  5. XPS files: how to view in win10 without fax viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XPS files: how to view in win10 without fax viewer: Windows picture and fax viewer has always been a go-to for opening files of type .xps. How to enable it, or replace it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xps-files-how-to-view-in-win10-without-fax-viewer/ac9f866f-127e-4908-8b67-6fc6dff4cc4e
  6. XPS files: how to view in win10 without fax viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How to find and view BSOD log files in Windows 10 Event Viewer

in Windows 10 News
    How to find and view BSOD log files in Windows 10 Event Viewer: When a Blue Screen of Death error occurs, Windows displays its details and code for a short time and restart the PC. Even sometimes Windows restart so quickly that the users cannot note down the error code. In such situations, BSOD log files can help. In this post, we will...
  8. How can I view XviD file in VLC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I view XviD file in VLC: Downloaded two video converters being: freemake and wondershare uniconverter both advertised as 'free' but since uninstalled as even the trial versions did not convert the video in XviD to MP4 (or TV quality). So still can't open this file in VLC media player (Vers 3.0.11...
  9. Windows Photo Viewer in windows 10 can view Webp file, but the image become dark

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Photo Viewer in windows 10 can view Webp file, but the image become dark: Hi all I use windows 10 and Windows Photo Viewer WPV as my photo viewer application The WPV is working fine, but every webp image that I open become much darker than the original. In the desktop thumbnails, the image is showing true colors, but when opened in WPV is...
  10. How to create Custom Views in Event Viewer on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to create Custom Views in Event Viewer on Windows 10: [ATTACH] In the Windows operating system, we use Event Viewer to troubleshoot any of the computer problems. It is the most amazing tool that keeps logs about the system events and security events. It monitors for both the software and hardware [...] This post How to create...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mvb viwer microsoft

2. windows .mvb file viewer

3. mvb viewer windows 7 64 bit