Windows 10: How Come Right-Clicking Icons On My Taskbar Doesn't Work?

Discus and support How Come Right-Clicking Icons On My Taskbar Doesn't Work? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Heya, so ever since I got Windows 10, the taskbar Icons haven't been working well. I have to right click them multiple times in each area of the icon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Deyso, Sep 18, 2015.

1. Deyso Win User

How Come Right-Clicking Icons On My Taskbar Doesn't Work?

Heya, so ever since I got Windows 10, the taskbar Icons haven't been working well. I have to right click them multiple times in each area of the icon for a menu to finally appear. Most of the time it doesn't work at all. Why is this?

:)

Deyso, Sep 18, 2015
  2. zonumde Win User

Volume icon on taskbar

After updating to windows 10 the speaker icon on the taskbar right corner, it is there but, sometime I click on it and the volume bar doesn't come up, I can't adjust the volume at all.

zonumde, Sep 18, 2015
  3. Windows 10 taskbar doesn't work.

my pc's windows 10 taskbar doesn't work.

the start screen doesn't open.

Cortana doesn't run when I click icon.

action center doesn't open and when I right click on apps on the taskbar the menu doesn't open.

Masterchief512, Sep 18, 2015
Thema:

How Come Right-Clicking Icons On My Taskbar Doesn't Work?

1. How Come Right-Clicking Icons On My Taskbar Doesn't Work? - Similar Threads - Right Clicking Icons

2. Windows taskbar right click icon’s not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows taskbar right click icon’s not working: The taskbar icons when I right click won’t work since I recently uninstalled the latest update and did a restore point but didn’t show anything when I right click them, I even tried restarting it but nothing. Can someone help me?...
  3. Windows taskbar right click icon’s not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows taskbar right click icon’s not working: The taskbar icons when I right click won’t work since I recently uninstalled the latest update and did a restore point but didn’t show anything when I right click them, I even tried restarting it but nothing. Can someone help me?...
  4. RIGHT CLICK MOUSE DOESN'T WORK ON TASKBAR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RIGHT CLICK MOUSE DOESN'T WORK ON TASKBAR: Right click mouse doesn't work on taskbar. I'm using WIN 10 and my HP ZBOOK is current on all updates.HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-mouse-doesnt-work-on-taskbar/1ffb5587-5880-4ab4-844a-d362b86af763
  5. RIGHT CLICK MOUSE DOESN'T WORK ON TASKBAR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RIGHT CLICK MOUSE DOESN'T WORK ON TASKBAR: Right click mouse doesn't work on taskbar. I'm using WIN 10 and my HP ZBOOK is current on all updates.HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-mouse-doesnt-work-on-taskbar/1ffb5587-5880-4ab4-844a-d362b86af763
  6. Right click menu doesn't show up in taskbar icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right click menu doesn't show up in taskbar icon: Hey. So basically, I can't view the right click menu that pops up whenever you right click on a taskbar icon I can on the desktop and file explorer though. I don't know if this is related but I recently updated my Windows too....
  7. Right click on taskbar icons not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Right click on taskbar icons not working: After windows 2004 update and some other updates right click on taskbar icons not working. I tried several solutions with powershell or with repair install but no luck. I am trying to avoid clean install, I think that the problem is coming with some cumulative. Any solution...
  8. taskbar right click context menu doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    taskbar right click context menu doesn't work: Strange issue I've been having with my PC (Windows 10 home V2004 (19041.388 with Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2202.130.0)). On the taskbar, I can right click date, start and task view/search/task bar itself and get a context menu for those. However, if I right click...
  9. Taskbar Pins. Right Click Menu Doesn't Work.

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Pins. Right Click Menu Doesn't Work.: So i'm aware that there are numerous other threads complaining about this problem, but after spending hours upon hours reading through each one of them, my problem is still not fixed. Windows 10, Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.778) 1) When i right-click onto any pinned items...
  10. Right-click menu doesn't come up for taskbar icons ... ???

in Windows 10 Support
    Right-click menu doesn't come up for taskbar icons ... ???: Seems like in Windows 10 with the latest cumulative updates (as of 9/14/19 yesterday), I can't right-click on my taskbar icons and have the right-click menu come up (the one that allows for the pinning or unpinning of icons). I uninstalled the updates, and this functionality...