Windows 10: How Come Right-Clicking Icons On My Taskbar Doesn't Work?

Discus and support How Come Right-Clicking Icons On My Taskbar Doesn't Work? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Heya, so ever since I got Windows 10, the taskbar Icons haven't been working well. I have to right click them multiple times in each area of the icon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Deyso, Sep 18, 2015.

1. Deyso Win User

How Come Right-Clicking Icons On My Taskbar Doesn't Work?

Heya, so ever since I got Windows 10, the taskbar Icons haven't been working well. I have to right click them multiple times in each area of the icon for a menu to finally appear. Most of the time it doesn't work at all. Why is this?

:)

Deyso, Sep 18, 2015
  2. zonumde Win User

Volume icon on taskbar

After updating to windows 10 the speaker icon on the taskbar right corner, it is there but, sometime I click on it and the volume bar doesn't come up, I can't adjust the volume at all.

zonumde, Sep 18, 2015
  3. Windows 10 taskbar doesn't work.

my pc's windows 10 taskbar doesn't work.

the start screen doesn't open.

Cortana doesn't run when I click icon.

action center doesn't open and when I right click on apps on the taskbar the menu doesn't open.

Masterchief512, Sep 18, 2015
Thema:

How Come Right-Clicking Icons On My Taskbar Doesn't Work?

1. How Come Right-Clicking Icons On My Taskbar Doesn't Work? - Similar Threads - Right Clicking Icons

2. Right Click on Mouse doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Right Click on Mouse doesn't work anymore: Hi I bought a new MICROSOFT wireless mouse and keyboard, and I can't get the mouse's right click to work. Oddly, it seems to think there are two mouse devices connected: I get this error if I look at the mouse, the keyboard works fine. Log Name:...
  3. Right click doesn't work

Right click doesn't work: I have a Microsoft HP Envy and the right click on the touchpad stopped working all of a sudden. Maybe the updates had something to do with it? I don't know how to fix it. The left click works fine....
  4. Taskbar right click on icons colour wrong

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar right click on icons colour wrong: Had Windows 10 installed but gave to many problems with some games i play so decided to go back to Windows 8.1. The problem i have is when i right click on a icon on the taskbar the popup box/menu colour is all wrong any idea how to fix this? Screen shot: [img] 16950
  5. right click on my synaptic touchpad doesn't work

right click on my synaptic touchpad doesn't work: would be great if the right click on my synaptic touchpad worked. Was fine until I moved from win7 to win 10. 41118
  6. Right click doesn't work on touchpad

Right click doesn't work on touchpad: I have a HP 15-ay083TU laptop with Windows 10.The right click button on my touchpad has suddenly stopped working.I checked the synaptics touchpad settings and the two finger scrolling feature is enabled. 73935
  7. Start button & right clicking on taskbar icons suddenly does not work

in Windows 10 Support
    Start button & right clicking on taskbar icons suddenly does not work: Something has suddenly changed on my computer (I used the AOL Computer Checkup program yesterday but this problem seems to have started today). Here are the two issues: When I left click on the Start Button, nothing happens. If I right click, I get a pop-up menu that is...
  8. Can't right click taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't right click taskbar icons: I can't right click taskbar apps, left click works as it should but not the right click. Also left clicking start button won't open start menu, right click works on this one as it works on other system icons (volume, network, clock and notification) but not the left click....
  9. Right click on Taskbar Icons - No titles shown

in Windows 10 Support
    Right click on Taskbar Icons - No titles shown: Hello everyone. I've been experiencing an annoying bug on my Windows 10, which is after two or three days of my computer is running, when I right click on any taskbar shortcut, the list appears all black, like this (if I reboot, the problem goes away for a while, plese...
  10. Start menu, search, and right clicking taskbar doesn't work

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu, search, and right clicking taskbar doesn't work: Hi i notice that overtime, my star menu, search bar, and/or right click taskbar doesn't work unless i restart the computer or restart Windows Explorer in task manager. I have a feeling standing by my pc is causing this. Any1 know why this is happening? my computer is...