Windows 10: How confirm my upgrade done, from 81 pro to 10 pro , went completely w

Discus and support How confirm my upgrade done, from 81 pro to 10 pro , went completely w in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How confirm my upgrade done, from win 81 pro to win 10 pro , went completely without errors???? 16733 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by lse123, Aug 15, 2015.

1. lse123 Win User

How confirm my upgrade done, from 81 pro to 10 pro , went completely w

How confirm my upgrade done, from win 81 pro to win 10 pro , went completely without errors????

:)

lse123, Aug 15, 2015
  2. Jarek P. Win User
    Jarek P., Aug 15, 2015
  3. Upgrade from W 8.1 Pro to W 10

I am running a genuine version of W 8.1 and have not yet received my invitation app for W10. I have run the trouble shooter and it says the version running is W 6.3 with x64 architecture. The Windows 8.1 was upgraded from W 8 which was an upgrade from W
    7 on my Toshiba Satellite within its first 6 months.

Auto update is on and fully updated .

Any idea what is causing the problem?

Any advice would be welcomed.

Thanks

DaveSlater85, Aug 15, 2015
  4. How confirm my upgrade done, from 81 pro to 10 pro , went completely w

Any serious error would have shown up during the Upgrade -- either with an error code, or with a halting of the upgrade and rollback to 8.1.

If Win10 is working, you should go through all the apps and confirm that every one of them launches and works OK.

Mark Phelps, Aug 15, 2015
  5. NavyLCDR New Member
    You can also check Device Manager and see if nothing has an error indication.

NavyLCDR, Aug 15, 2015
  6. WhyMe Win User
    Also confirm windows has been successfully activated by Microsoft.

WhyMe, Aug 15, 2015
  7. Ztruker Win User
    Enter slmgr /xpr from a Command Prompt or the Run box.

It should say This machine is permanently activated.

Ztruker, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

How confirm my upgrade done, from 81 pro to 10 pro , went completely w

1. How confirm my upgrade done, from 81 pro to 10 pro , went completely w - Similar Threads - confirm upgrade done

2. Payment done - Link to upgrade window 10 pro - expired

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Payment done - Link to upgrade window 10 pro - expired: Hi, i have purchased upgrade license to windows 10 pro , but after payment been succesfully deducted from my card, the link provided is already expired. what should i do? pls advise...
  3. Payment done - Link to upgrade window 10 pro - expired

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Payment done - Link to upgrade window 10 pro - expired: Hi, i have purchased upgrade license to windows 10 pro , but after payment been succesfully deducted from my card, the link provided is already expired. what should i do? pls advise...
  4. Upgrade from 10 pro to 11 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade from 10 pro to 11 pro: Dear Community, i have Surface book 2 with 256 GB SSD & 8 GB ram core i7 . I bought this machine 2 year ago with window 10 pro. Just now i got upgrade of window 11. I noticed the performance of my pc reduced in term of speed. Anybody can help me to resolve this issue or i...
  5. Upgrade from 10 pro to 11 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade from 10 pro to 11 pro: Dear Community, i have Surface book 2 with 256 GB SSD & 8 GB ram core i7 . I bought this machine 2 year ago with window 10 pro. Just now i got upgrade of window 11. I noticed the performance of my pc reduced in term of speed. Anybody can help me to resolve this issue or i...
  6. Best way to upgrade W 10 Home to Pro?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Best way to upgrade W 10 Home to Pro?: Best way to upgrade W 10 Home to Pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-way-to-upgrade-w-10-home-to-pro/1312ad2b-d280-4f44-a4bd-b9f5cb8a2e41
  7. How to Upgrade from Windows 10 Pro N to Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Upgrade from Windows 10 Pro N to Windows 10 Pro?: Hi, I have installed Windows 10 Pro N from Windows 10 ISO downloaded from Microsoft's website. Now I think I did mistake. Windows 10 start menu is not looking beautiful as normal Windows start menu. Currently my Windows start menu look like this.. https://imgur.com/HePFHJ6...
  8. 10 free upgrade from W-7 Pro to 10 Pro ??

10 free upgrade from W-7 Pro to 10 Pro ??: Done a lot of free upgrades from W-7 Home to 10 Home with no problem. Now have a W-7 Pro that wants to be upgraded to 10 Pro. Can I use my usual method, going to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/soft...load/windows10 and doing the upgrade this PC?? Pete 146200
  9. How to upgrade from 10 Home to 10 Pro?

How to upgrade from 10 Home to 10 Pro?: Is this something complicated with some risk? Are these 10 Pro licenses any good, sold on Ebay? 124963
  10. Win 10 Upgrade From Home to Pro Went Sideways

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 Upgrade From Home to Pro Went Sideways: I bought a new gaming computer yesterday from Wa-lMart with Win 10 Home 1803 preinstalled. I manually checked for updates. The computer downloaded and installed Win 10 Home 1809. Everything seemed to work fine. I then upgraded to Win 10 Pro from the Microsoft Store using...