Windows 10: How could I find the hardware this porpoted driver is for?

Discus and support How could I find the hardware this porpoted driver is for? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [img] While I am on the computer, I heard an alert sound to inform some driver download is available for a hardware of my computer. I do not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by cabbage, Aug 9, 2015.

1. cabbage Win User

How could I find the hardware this porpoted driver is for?

How could I find the hardware this porpoted driver is for? [​IMG]

While I am on the computer, I heard an alert sound to inform some driver download is available for a hardware of my computer.

I do not want Broadcom Cooperation Driver update for Broadcom Bluetooth 3.0 USN, as I during clean install of my OS had this got installed automatically and made my wireless keyboard non-functional.

I do not want this to happen again.
    I would appreciate if anyone could help me with the identity of this purported driver for my computer hardware?

Regards

:)

cabbage, Aug 9, 2015

2. Error 'could not find this item. This is no longer located in E:..... Verify the item's location and try again'

Searched the forums for help and clearly this is more common of a problem than gas! My issue is different than any that I could find, hence the new post that I dread asking here.

The error is not only wrong it is not even offering a proper statement for the action. I am not trying to find anything and in fact I am trying to create a new folder. I have 7 drives and the issue is showing on all of them, so clearly this cannot be a hard
    drive problem. Thing is I cant even create a simple document, cant create ANYTHING!

Why is this happening and how do I fix it???

klmgraphics, Aug 9, 2015
  3. This is I Win User
    File Download security warning

I've tried everything that has been posted, and the only thing I found that worked, was this update from Microsoft Catalogue. I ran it and all the warnings disappeared.

KB3199375 for Win/7/Pro/64bit.

Hope it works for the rest of you.

This is I, Aug 9, 2015
Thema:

How could I find the hardware this porpoted driver is for?

1. How could I find the hardware this porpoted driver is for? - Similar Threads - find hardware porpoted

2. Windows could not find a driver for your network adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows could not find a driver for your network adapter: I am using a ASUS Vivobook M513UA on Windows 11 22H2 now and I am unable to connect to wifi, I have done pretty much everything, including update hardware change, network troubleshoot, enable network service, fix network socket/port using cmd, manually install network driver...
  3. windows could not find driver for your network adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows could not find driver for your network adapter: i run the diagnostics the network log says this 311EFF25-5F5C-455B-}18C-5AADBA110B69D.Diagnose.0.etl also says it detects problems with network connectivity package version 4.0...
  4. This graphics driver could not find compatible graphics hardware – NVIDIA error

in Windows 10 News
    This graphics driver could not find compatible graphics hardware – NVIDIA error: [ATTACH]If you’re encountering the error message “This graphics driver could not find compatible graphics […] This article This graphics driver could not find compatible graphics hardware – NVIDIA error first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. Windows could not find a driver for your network adaptor

Windows could not find a driver for your network adaptor: Hi all, So I was using my computer when the wifi suddenly cut out. I ran the network troubleshooter and got the diagnostic "windows could not find a driver for your network adaptor". I have gotten this same error in the last month, but was able to resolve it by downloading...
  6. Windows could not find a driver for your network adapter

Windows could not find a driver for your network adapter: All of a sudden my Surface Book 2 laptop will not connect to my wifi. No network connections are showing. Other devices are able to connect to the wifi so I know it is just my computer. I have tried doing a system restore didn't help. I have used device manager and...
  7. Frustrated! Could it be Hardware??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frustrated! Could it be Hardware??: With the end of support for WIN 7, last month, I took my machine to a shop for an upgrade to WIN 10. Although my machine was very stable with WIN 7, my tech suggested that to take advantage of WIN 10, I really should change my motherboard, processor, and move to faster ram....
  8. How to find driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to find driver?: My driver is corrupted. Please help me find driver for Mathita B D M L T U J 260 A F https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-driver/6fd19fb5-2fe4-431b-bb9f-ee3394edae85
  9. Windows could not find a driver for your network adapter

in Windows 10 News
    Windows could not find a driver for your network adapter: [ATTACH] Device Drivers are meant to serve as a connection between your operating system and the hardware. If any of them fail, the concerned hardware will stop communicating with Windows. In case you face network-related issues you would probably run the [...] This post...
  10. Windows could not find a driver for your network adapter

Windows could not find a driver for your network adapter: I have a Window Surface Pro 4 running Windows 10. My computer will not connect to my Wifi router as it normally does. I have run the troubleshooter with no luck and reset the network connections. The troubleshooter says “Windows could not find a driver for your network...