Windows 10: How create tile automatically

Discus and support How create tile automatically in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can i install games from Microsoft store without been installed to All Programs Start window and instead to be installed as big tile in the start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by georgioumarios, Sep 20, 2015.

1. How create tile automatically

How can i install games from Microsoft store without been installed to All Programs Start window and instead to be installed as big tile in the start screen in windows 10?

:)

georgioumarios, Sep 20, 2015
  2. loyall Win User

How to make tile colors uniform?

I think you misunderstand me. I have selected blue as my theme color, and blue as the background color for Start, taskbar etc. I have turned off "automatically pick an accent color." All my tiles that I have created are blue. But this newest tile which
    I created today is brown. One only tile is brown. What gives?

The tiles in your screenshot are light green. How did you choose light green?

loyall, Sep 20, 2015
  3. Unintentional combined inbox on Windows Phone

I have three email accounts set up on my Windows Phone - a Yahoo one, an Exchange ActiveSync one and an IMAP one. Each has its own inbox tile on the home menu. For some reason, the IMAP tile also seems to display email from the other two accounts. I have
    not to my knowledge created a 'linked inbox' - I have just kept the automatically created tiles. Why is this happening, and how can I change it so that only my IMAP email appears in that inbox?

Thanks,

Ben

BenedictHolmes, Sep 20, 2015
Thema:

How create tile automatically

1. How create tile automatically - Similar Threads - create tile automatically

2. Directory automatically created

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Directory automatically created: This issue was bugging me for years. I'm using Windows 11. I save my online receipts in a directory and to help keep track I stored them in a folder called "moved" after I move them to my backup drive. Sometimes to make it easier to enter into my financial software, I would...
  3. Create custom tile for web link? With custom image on tile?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Create custom tile for web link? With custom image on tile?: I want to make a tile for a web link to a site. I can find old instructions to do that natively using the Edge browser. A 2015 CNET article gives instructions for doing this for Firefox. I don't know if the information I found still works. My preference would be to use the...
  4. Simple Automatic Tiling Window Manager?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Simple Automatic Tiling Window Manager?: I am a Linux users but have had to install Windows 10 on a work machine as a software I need to use only works on windows. Overall the experience has been better than expected, PowerShell , Windows Terminal and WSL make my life a lot easier, however there is only one...
  5. how to create a weather tile that has disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to create a weather tile that has disappeared: i have the weather app in my system tray but the tile has disappeared from the section for tiles. How do i get i back there. THanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-a-weather-tile-that-has-disappeared/c5800bea-3f71-4c3e-83ef-ebf9e659c375
  6. Creating Custom Tiles?

Creating Custom Tiles?: I can't seem to locate a program that will allow me to make a custom sized tile with a custom image that will allow me to link a program to the tile. The program I know of called WinTileR is no longer available and I now don't have any idea of what to do. 126604
  7. Issue Creating Live Tile That Updates

Issue Creating Live Tile That Updates: Hi, I had created a Windows Vista/7 Gadget to gather weather information from the following site: http://orsl.montana.edu/weather/ORSLweather.php. This is basically an image that updates every five minutes with the latest climate info from a weather station at a University....
  8. Create custom tiles

Create custom tiles: How can I create custom tiles? Can it be done within Win 10, or does it require third party software? Links? Thanks, Bill 42854
  9. How to Move Desktop Icon to start Menu or create a tile.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Move Desktop Icon to start Menu or create a tile.: I'm totally befuddled. I have a program I run from a .exe that is in Programs(X86) file. I can put a shortcut on the Desktop. But the icon does not show in All Apps and I cannot figure out a way to a) get in the All Apps, and b) create a tile on the Start page. It seems...
  10. How do you create a live Tile

in Windows 10 Support
    How do you create a live Tile: Is it possible to create a live tile and if so how do you do it. It would be very useful to me for going to various Forums for which I contribute. 18506