Windows 10: How do change only the window border color?

Discus and support How do change only the window border color? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Before the Creators Update, I used a custom accent color that only affected the windows borders. After the update, the color is used for icons as well.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by possom2009, Nov 15, 2017.

1. How do change only the window border color?

Before the Creators Update, I used a custom accent color that only affected the windows borders. After the update, the color is used for icons as well.

How do change only the window border color? [​IMG]

What want to know is, how can I change only the border color or stop icons from using the accent color?

:)

possom2009, Nov 15, 2017

2. How do I change the window border color in Windows 10 (besides installing a theme)?

I just downloaded and tried a new theme. It turns out that it doesn't actually change the window colour, only the title bar and start menu, so whether or not it's
    supported is somewhat moot until it actually becomes a method.

They've worded it as 'window colour', so it was probably the intention to do what we expect it to, but I guess the theme webpage guys didn't get the memo from the no-time-to-implement-that guys.

RealDarthAndy, Nov 15, 2017
  3. How do I change the window border color in Windows 10 (besides installing a theme)?

The current supported way to change that title color is to change to a different theme. This is popular feedback, so if you want to vote for that further in the Feedback application that helps let management know that people are jonesing for this.

zachd [MSFT], Nov 15, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

How do change only the window border color?

dalchina, Nov 15, 2017
Thema:

How do change only the window border color?

1. How do change only the window border color? - Similar Threads - change window border

2. How do I change the hue of only the magenta color.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the hue of only the magenta color.: I have been trying to find an answer online for hours now and still haven't been able to find what exactly I am looking for.Essentially I want to only change the hue of the magenta colors to red, while the answers I have found online don't do what I want it to do by changing...
  3. How do I change the hue of only the magenta color.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the hue of only the magenta color.: I have been trying to find an answer online for hours now and still haven't been able to find what exactly I am looking for.Essentially I want to only change the hue of the magenta colors to red, while the answers I have found online don't do what I want it to do by changing...
  4. How do I change the hue of only the magenta color.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to disable colored window border ?

How to disable colored window border ?: I didn't have this problem until last week-end 16-17 December. Before that, i didn't restart my pc for some time 1 bit less than a week and so decided to restart it. When it finished, there were now those border to windows. As you can see in the picture, the setting "Title...
  6. How to disable colored window border ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable colored window border ?: I didn't have this problem until last week-end 16-17 December. Before that, i didn't restart my pc for some time 1 bit less than a week and so decided to restart it. When it finished, there were now those border to windows. As you can see in the picture, the setting "Title...
  7. How to disable colored window border ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Border Colors in iTunes

Border Colors in iTunes: How do I change the border colors in iTunes. They''re gray and white now. I have a different computer, also running the latest Windows 10 updates, in which the iTunes borders are the same color as my other windows borders. I've tried everything in personalize settings....
  9. colored window borders

colored window borders: Does anyone like the colored borders in W8.1 and the option to change their color? I do and notice W10 does not have that option. Do you think the RTM will bring that back? Thank you. 7878
  10. How to add color to the window borders

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to add color to the window borders: Under Windows 10 I don’t know how to add colors to the window borders of applications open, as that makes them easier to spot when I work with several at the same time. Now the frames are all white or grey. Where is the settings dialogue for that? 13525