Windows 10: How do I access the brilliant photographs that show briefly?

Discus and support How do I access the brilliant photographs that show briefly? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; During Startup, WIN 10 displays some fantastic photographs, some of which I'd like to use as backgrounds. I know that they are on my PC but how do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Tamarbri, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Tamarbri Win User

How do I access the brilliant photographs that show briefly?

During Startup, WIN 10 displays some fantastic photographs, some of which I'd like to use as backgrounds.

I know that they are on my PC but how do I find them?

I have asked this question once before but the link I was given then does not work.

Thanks. *Sad

:)

Tamarbri, Jun 21, 2018
  2. Frouge Win User

Photographs not showing up on myphone.microsoft.com after synchronization. Contacts are updtae

When I synch my phone, not all photographs are showing up on-line.

Frouge, Jun 21, 2018
  3. Greg258 Win User
    Photographs saved in camera roll not showing location

Hello

I, too, have lost this particular functionality.

I have the 950. At first, the location was saved with photos, but no longer.

I have reviewed all the privacy and location settings I can think of. Everything is enabled. I have tried the soft reset suggested by Jose, and that has made no difference.

Here's the settings I've checked:

• Privacy Settings
      • Location Settings
        • Location = "on"
        • Relevant Apps set to access location:
          • Blink
          • Camera
          • Cortana
          • Lumia Creative Studio
          • Lumia Motion Data
      • Camera Settings
        • Let apps use my camera = "on"
      • Background Apps Settings
        • Windows Camera = "On"
    I can't find anything else that affects the camera and its access to location data.

Can anyone help?

Greg258, Jun 21, 2018
  4. How do I access the brilliant photographs that show briefly?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 21, 2018
Thema:

How do I access the brilliant photographs that show briefly?

1. How do I access the brilliant photographs that show briefly? - Similar Threads - access brilliant photographs

2. Photograph files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photograph files: I have just imported photographs from my Samsung A20 but ALL of the existing photos on my laptop have disappeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photograph-files/ad78655d-6f91-4c9c-ba31-b983fb05ba11
  3. Photograph files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photograph files: I have just imported photographs from my Samsung A20 but ALL of the existing photos on my laptop have disappeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photograph-files/ad78655d-6f91-4c9c-ba31-b983fb05ba11
  4. Change photograph

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change photograph: How to change your photograph https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-photograph/d03adce4-5236-4df2-807e-83cf686018d3
  5. Unable to Access Photographs; OS Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to Access Photographs; OS Windows 10: I cannot access any of my photographs from the Pictures folder on my desktop - when clicking on them a pop up box states "Invalid value for registry". Can anyone help me to overcome the problem without deleting my photos?...
  6. transfer of photograph

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    transfer of photograph: can I transfer a photo stored on one "one note" in windows 10 to a message on my facebook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-of-photograph/0bb6a046-b5de-4df4-98f1-39eb5a7e3907
  7. High Contrast Setting Brilliant

High Contrast Setting Brilliant: Just a tip to Windows 10 users . I only found this accidently . Go to Settings then Personalise Colours then with the Dark Theme also selected click on HIGH CONTRAST. It is absolutely Fantastic makes a World of a difference to the whole Layout and look of Windows is...
  8. photographs

photographs: How to get photo from camera to computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/photographs/6864ad60-24d9-4bfc-a3ae-69872d488f41
  9. Photographs

Photographs: How do I get photo's from camera to My pictures? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/photographs/98234ec7-45be-450c-9fa2-537eeac65880
  10. How do I access the brilliant photographs that shoe briefly?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I access the brilliant photographs that shoe briefly?: During Startup, WIN 10 displays some fantastic photographs, some of which I'd like to use as backgrounds. I know that they are on my PC but how do I find them? I have asked this question once before but the link I was given then does not work. Thanks. *Sad 112653