Windows 10: How do I activate "Touch and go" feature in my laptop?

Discus and support How do I activate "Touch and go" feature in my laptop? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am unable to use multiple finger gestures while working. such as sliding two fingers to scroll, or tapping with two fingers to show options, etc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JatinBabani, Aug 15, 2018.

1. How do I activate "Touch and go" feature in my laptop?

I am unable to use multiple finger gestures while working. such as sliding two fingers to scroll, or tapping with two fingers to show options, etc.

:)

JatinBabani, Aug 15, 2018

2. Gmail suspicious activity alert?

I'd definitely setup two-step verification like MailMan suggested. I actually just set it up myself, and have a similar feature on Facebook as well. Better safe than sorry! *Toast :toast:

f22a4bandit, Aug 15, 2018
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Aug 15, 2018
  4. How do I activate "Touch and go" feature in my laptop?

How to turn off/ disable touch screen feature in Windows 10?

Hi Issac,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about disabling the touch screen feature on Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

Do lets us know the make and model of your device?

Follow the below steps to disable touch screen feature:

Steps:

• Press Windows + X, click on Control Panel, select
      Category and then select Large or Small icons.
    • Click on Pen and touch icon.
    • Click on Touch tab.
    • Uncheck the checkbox next to Use your finger as an input device.
    • Click Apply and Ok.

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

How do I activate "Touch and go" feature in my laptop?

1. How do I activate "Touch and go" feature in my laptop? - Similar Threads - activate Touch feature

2. How do I activate the "paste image from clipboard" feature on my newer Windows 11 laptops?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I activate the "paste image from clipboard" feature on my newer Windows 11 laptops?: Hi. On my older laptop, which uses Windows 10, I can simply paste images from the clipboard directly onto any website that asks me to upload a picture, without even needing to save them first.Take a look at this. I want to upload a screenshot here; I just paste it, and it...
  3. How do I activate the "paste image from clipboard" feature on my newer Windows 11 laptops?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I activate the "paste image from clipboard" feature on my newer Windows 11 laptops?: Hi. On my older laptop, which uses Windows 10, I can simply paste images from the clipboard directly onto any website that asks me to upload a picture, without even needing to save them first.Take a look at this. I want to upload a screenshot here; I just paste it, and it...
  4. how do i active keyboard light on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i active keyboard light on my laptop: hello how do activate my keyboard light on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-active-keyboard-light-on-my-laptop/a3130bde-561a-4b06-a37a-02d0a092bfcd
  5. how do i active keyboard light on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i active keyboard light on my laptop: hello how do activate my keyboard light on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-active-keyboard-light-on-my-laptop/a3130bde-561a-4b06-a37a-02d0a092bfcd
  6. Laptop keeps freezing and then glitching when I go to touch it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop keeps freezing and then glitching when I go to touch it: Hey, I was playing a game on my laptop and was typing and then it froze and then rainbow squares appeared across the screen. There was nothing I could do about this so I restarted my laptop It seems holding down the power button and restarting it is the only way to fix...
  7. I cannot activate my touch screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cannot activate my touch screen: Hello, I am unable to activate the touch screen on my laptop. I tried going to Device Manager -> the Human Interface Devices, but in the list that drops down, I cannot find HID-compliant touch screen.. Please tell me a solution. Thank you...
  8. how do i disable touch pad in my laptop..?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do i disable touch pad in my laptop..?: Disabling touchpad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-touch-pad-in-my-laptop/893297b2-41cb-49fd-9ceb-d2423460c047
  9. How do I remove Microsoft Family Features from my laptop?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I remove Microsoft Family Features from my laptop?: Wanting to know how to remove Microsoft Family Features from my laptop entirely. This has been going on since I bought my laptop. When I want to put an app on the laptop Microsoft family features pops up saying that I have to ask permission even though I am not apart of a...
  10. Going to reinstall, how do I find my activation number

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Going to reinstall, how do I find my activation number: I'm going to take my laptop and make it our spare. Before I do that I want to wipe it and do a fresh install for several reasons. I know I'll need my activation key in order to reactivate windows, but I upgraded this pc from W8.1 to W10 and have no idea what I've done with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to activate touch and go

2. activate touch and go windows 10

3. activate touch and go

4. touch and go options not available,
  5. How to activate touch and go on Windows 10,
  6. how to activate touch and go feature in windows 10,
  7. touch and go windows 10,
  8. how to turn off touch and go,
  9. disable touch and go,
  10. touch and go disable,
  11. touch and go activate,