Windows 10: How do I add a shortcut for a DOS progrm to the StartMenu?

Discus and support How do I add a shortcut for a DOS progrm to the StartMenu? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; On the 32 bit version of W10, how do I add a shortcut for a DOS program to the Start Menu? 3080 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by machare, Nov 26, 2014.

1. machare Win User

How do I add a shortcut for a DOS progrm to the StartMenu?

On the 32 bit version of W10, how do I add a shortcut for a DOS program to the Start Menu?

:)

machare, Nov 26, 2014

2. How do I add a shortcut to the Taskbar on Windows 10

sammyprine, Nov 26, 2014
  3. How do I add a shortcut to the Taskbar on Windows 10

How do I add Internet Explorer to my task bar?

HelenSides, Nov 26, 2014
  4. georgeks Win User

Is this of any help?
    • Open up Explorer and highlight the directory you want to be in
    • Select Run / Command from the Start Menu
    • Your DOS prompt will now be in the directory you highlighted in Explorer

georgeks, Nov 27, 2014
  5. machare Win User
    Thanks, I have managed to do it at last by picking up the short cut and sliding it along the taskbar to the left until it was over the start button.

machare, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I add a shortcut for a DOS progrm to the StartMenu? - Similar Threads - add shortcut DOS

2. How do I add This PC shortcut to desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I add This PC shortcut to desktop: How do I add This PC shortcut to desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-this-pc-shortcut-to-desktop/e5432d2e-e541-40f0-a154-2a57fd49801a
  3. How do I add This PC shortcut to desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I add This PC shortcut to desktop: How do I add This PC shortcut to desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-this-pc-shortcut-to-desktop/e5432d2e-e541-40f0-a154-2a57fd49801a
  4. Startmenu\Programs Shortcuts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startmenu\Programs Shortcuts: Hi so i acidentaly deleted most of my shortcuts in the StartMenu\Programms folder, i dont know where they are in my trash bin. is there a way to recover the shortcuts in the Startmenu\Programms folder.Thanks-Theo Kos...
  5. Startmenu\Programs Shortcuts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startmenu\Programs Shortcuts: Hi so i acidentaly deleted most of my shortcuts in the StartMenu\Programms folder, i dont know where they are in my trash bin. is there a way to recover the shortcuts in the Startmenu\Programms folder.Thanks-Theo Kos...
  6. All shortcuts suddenly MS-DOS?

in Windows 10 Customization
    All shortcuts suddenly MS-DOS?: Hey, since a few days all my shortcuts, pictures, programs, etc. on my USB stick have changed to MS-DOS shortcuts (see Screenshot). I don't know what to do there now. All have the same size. So 1.20 MB. I'd be happy to get some help with that. Alle Verknüpfungen...
  7. How to add shortcut into start?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to add shortcut into start?: When I right click shortcut, "click Pin to Start" is not available for selection. I would like to know on how to add shortcut into start under window 10. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any suggestions...
  8. Rename a Shortcut in the Startmenu per CMD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Rename a Shortcut in the Startmenu per CMD: Hello I would like to rename a Shortcut, wich is created by a Programm but I always get "not found" as reply. I have tryed it with a textdocument on the same place and this worked perfect. And the CMD runs as admin. Details: Windows 10 Enterprise Build 1903 Program:...
  9. How do I boot into DOS?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I boot into DOS?: Hello How do I create a DOS bootable memory stick? Progress so far: I had downloaded RUFUS (v2.12), and got it to format my Kingson memory stick. I even got it to "Check device for bad blocks" and I un-ticked "Quick format". I ticked "Create a bootable disk using" and...
  10. How do I add shortcuts above the start button?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I add shortcuts above the start button?: Folks, I'm now running 4 machines with Win10/64. I used a guide to personalize 3 of them...and have now lost it. When I press the start button (the 4 panel windows icon in the lower left corner), the default behavior is that four icons open up: power, settings, file...