Windows 10: How Do I Add An App or SoundTrack to A Wishlist on Windows Store?

Discus and support How Do I Add An App or SoundTrack to A Wishlist on Windows Store? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I was wondering, if anyone knew how to add to your personal wishlist on Windows Store? Unless it doesn't have one, if that's the case why? And I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Denial, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Denial Win User

How Do I Add An App or SoundTrack to A Wishlist on Windows Store?

So I was wondering, if anyone knew how to add to your personal wishlist on Windows Store? Unless it doesn't have one, if that's the case why? And I love having a wishlist on iTunes as it is awesome to go back later and remember and buy it.

:)

Denial, Oct 25, 2015

2. Store

I would to add WishList to the windows 10 Store the you can add App and games you may be want to download another time.

also you can remove from wishlist

IbraahimAxmed, Oct 25, 2015
  3. how do i add an icon into a tile or on desktop..e.g. ebay, google

google and ebay are not in my programs on the start menu

JohnPanseri, Oct 25, 2015
  4. How Do I Add An App or SoundTrack to A Wishlist on Windows Store?

I use quick note then save it to documents.
    Also don't forget windows 10 is still new and they are adding things all the time.

hTconeM9user, Oct 25, 2015
Thema:

How Do I Add An App or SoundTrack to A Wishlist on Windows Store?

1. How Do I Add An App or SoundTrack to A Wishlist on Windows Store? - Similar Threads - Add App SoundTrack

2. Wishlist of Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Wishlist of Microsoft Store: I hope Microstore could be equipped with wishlist function, so that users can add wished applications into it to wait discount or compare between similar items. Many app stores or game stores realize the function, such as Google play, Steam, GOG, Epic, and so on. Please...
  3. Wishlist of Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wishlist of Microsoft Store: I hope Microstore could be equipped with wishlist function, so that users can add wished applications into it to wait discount or compare between similar items. Many app stores or game stores realize the function, such as Google play, Steam, GOG, Epic, and so on. Please...
  4. Wishlist of Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. New store wishlist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New store wishlist: How to I access my Microsoft store wishlist with the new revamp? I used to be able to just click the three dots in the top right corner, but that is no longer the case.Thank you...
  6. New store wishlist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New store wishlist: How to I access my Microsoft store wishlist with the new revamp? I used to be able to just click the three dots in the top right corner, but that is no longer the case.Thank you...
  7. New store wishlist

8. Unable to view Microsoft Store wishlist

Unable to view Microsoft Store wishlist: Hello, I just changed my Microsoft account password but now when I went back to my Microsoft Store account whenever I click on wishlist it shows this picture below even though I am logged in to my account already. please help. [ATTACH]...
  9. Wishlist in Microsoft store on windows 10

Wishlist in Microsoft store on windows 10: Hello, When i go to the microsoft store and press the 3 dot menu in the top right, i don't get an option for wishlist. When i wishlist something and hit "go to wishlist," the only items on my wishlist are freeware games (candy crush, etc) i frankly want nothing to do with....
  10. How do i get win 10 to bit stream dolby soundtracks.?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do i get win 10 to bit stream dolby soundtracks.?: Just upgraded to win 10 but cant find how to get windows to bitstream dolby sounds to my amp? media player classic still works fine and the amp shows dolby digital or dts ma etc when playing suitable films. but the amp only shows pcm when using windows media player, even...