Windows 10: how do i adjust my pointer

Discus and support how do i adjust my pointer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The touch function on my computer is so sensitive that it jumps all over. How o I adjust it in wIndows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lauretta Medearis, Jul 7, 2018.

1. how do i adjust my pointer

The touch function on my computer is so sensitive that it jumps all over. How o I adjust it in wIndows 10?

:)

Lauretta Medearis, Jul 7, 2018

2. Pointers

Points are simply a value (address) that "points" to a value. It has no extra information about what it is pointing to (hence the danger). When using arrays/indexers, the operating system knows this is a collection that is this long and is of this type. Any operation that steps outside of those constraints is caught and handled. On the other hand, if a pointer so much as points to the wrong address, all the values will subsequently be wrong.

Pointers are faster but more risky.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 7, 2018
  3. Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Jul 7, 2018
  4. how do i adjust my pointer

Mouse Pointer almost invisible when pressed Win + G in games.

Hi Isaquede,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your mouse pointer, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes/updates made on your device?
    • When did the issue begin?
    • Is it happening in all your activities?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

In the meantime, we suggest that check these article: Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    & How to troubleshoot mouse pointer display issues in Microsoft games, and follow
    the troubleshooting steps to resolve your mouse pointer issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

how do i adjust my pointer

1. how do i adjust my pointer - Similar Threads - adjust pointer

2. Why are clicks ignored in the area just above the taskbar? Windows 11. How can I adjust this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are clicks ignored in the area just above the taskbar? Windows 11. How can I adjust this?: On my Lenovo netbook in Windows 11, clicking on anything about a taskbar's width ABOVE the task bar ... any link, any button in any app, any icon on the desktop ... not responsive. Since it's a netbook, I need all of the real estate I can get. Even if it weren't, it shouldn't...
  3. Why are clicks ignored in the area just above the taskbar? Windows 11. How can I adjust this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are clicks ignored in the area just above the taskbar? Windows 11. How can I adjust this?: On my Lenovo netbook in Windows 11, clicking on anything about a taskbar's width ABOVE the task bar ... any link, any button in any app, any icon on the desktop ... not responsive. Since it's a netbook, I need all of the real estate I can get. Even if it weren't, it shouldn't...
  4. I can't adjust the volume using my HUAWEI MateView GT 34-inch using the slider on the sound bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't adjust the volume using my HUAWEI MateView GT 34-inch using the slider on the sound bar: I can only adjust the volume using the mouse but the slider from my soundbar is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-adjust-the-volume-using-my-huawei-mateview/07384f81-68dd-4af9-a72c-68974b3fffab
  5. I can't adjust the volume using my HUAWEI MateView GT 34-inch using the slider on the sound bar

I can't adjust the volume using my HUAWEI MateView GT 34-inch using the slider on the sound bar: I can only adjust the volume using the mouse but the slider from my soundbar is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-adjust-the-volume-using-my-huawei-mateview/07384f81-68dd-4af9-a72c-68974b3fffab
  6. Windows 11 Media Player audio slider wont adjust volume.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Media Player audio slider wont adjust volume.: when using the Default Media Player the volume slider does nothing to actually change the volume. The regular master volume slider Still works but all other sliders, including the app sliders in the volume mixer do not work or do anything to change the volume....
  7. Windows 11 Media Player audio slider wont adjust volume.

Windows 11 Media Player audio slider wont adjust volume.: when using the Default Media Player the volume slider does nothing to actually change the volume. The regular master volume slider Still works but all other sliders, including the app sliders in the volume mixer do not work or do anything to change the volume....
  8. I see that the date time is right adjusted rather than being centered.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I see that the date time is right adjusted rather than being centered.: In the below image time is right adjusted how can I centered adjust it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-see-that-the-date-time-is-right-adjusted-rather/15ab391d-54e7-4fff-9c08-c64008ccf821
  9. I see that the date time is right adjusted rather than being centered.

I see that the date time is right adjusted rather than being centered.: In the below image time is right adjusted how can I centered adjust it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-see-that-the-date-time-is-right-adjusted-rather/15ab391d-54e7-4fff-9c08-c64008ccf821
  10. mouse pointer speed does not adjust when changed in settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse pointer speed does not adjust when changed in settings: Hi, When I adjust the mouse pointer speed in the control panel it doesn't actually change the speed and remains on default. I have pressed "OK" and "Apply" and have tried numerous times with the fastest and the slowest setting and nothing seems to work. I just got this...