Windows 10: How do I backup my Edge browsing history?

Discus and support How do I backup my Edge browsing history? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am preparing to reset my computer and wanted to backup my browsing history. Finding this info for Firefox & Chrome is no issue, but I've had no luck... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Aston, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Aston Win User

How do I backup my Edge browsing history?

I am preparing to reset my computer and wanted to backup my browsing history. Finding this info for Firefox & Chrome is no issue, but I've had no luck so far regarding Edge.

Any idea where I could find some more information on doing this?

:)

Aston, Sep 13, 2017
  2. RuCasto Win User

Microsoft Edge browsing history

My browsing history and download history on Microsoft Edge is not functioning, its always blank, how do I fix this?

RuCasto, Sep 13, 2017
  3. I get ads on the right side of my browser. How do I get rid of these?

How do I get rid of the Ads on the right side of my screen when I am browsing using Edge

MartinBock, Sep 13, 2017
  4. How do I backup my Edge browsing history?

Caledon Ken, Sep 14, 2017
  5. Aston Win User
    Ken,

Everywhere I've looked I can only find information on saving Edge Favorites & the Favorite bar. Does this process include history as well?

FWIW - If it does you'd never know based on the description of the process.

Regards

Aston, Sep 15, 2017
  6. Helmut Win User
    Hi,
    You can't as yet, only Favourites exported to an HTML file.

You can import IE 11 History to Edge....but not the other way round.

Unless you can find another application to do the job.

Helmut, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How do I backup my Edge browsing history?

1. How do I backup my Edge browsing history? - Similar Threads - backup Edge browsing

2. How to backup Edge Bookmarks, Passwords, History, etc.

in Windows 10 News
    How to backup Edge Bookmarks, Passwords, History, etc.: [IMG]Microsoft Edge is one of the popular and secure web browsers. If you are an Edge user, this post will be helpful for you because we will show here how to back up Edge Bookmarks, Passwords, History, etc. If you know this method, you can easily restore your bookmarks,...
  3. How to prevent Chrome or Edge from saving Browsing History and Data

in Windows 10 News
    How to prevent Chrome or Edge from saving Browsing History and Data: [ATTACH]If you want to prevent Chrome or Edge from saving browser history on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 computers, this article will help you go through the process. You can ask Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge not to save the browsing data even if you use the normal...
  4. BROWSING HISTORY

in Cortana
    BROWSING HISTORY: Good morning. I would like to know why the browsing history keeps on appearing in the PRIVACY of my ACTIVITY PAGE in Microsoft cloud even if CORTANA is not enable in Windows and in Edge and browsing history is turned off?? Thanks...
  5. BROWSING HISTORY

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BROWSING HISTORY: I feel like a Novice here. I have followed my pc instructions in my "Favorites" to delete my "Browsing History" gone to "Settings" and several other places. Still, I have not been able to clear my "Browsing History" or what information is in the CLOUD. ANY assistance will be...
  6. how do I delete cookies and browsing history?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I delete cookies and browsing history?: how do I delete cookies and browsing history? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-cookies-and-browsing-history/236c7fbb-879c-4d14-bfde-be05609c6891
  7. browsing history

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    browsing history: how do you disable the ability to delete browsing history https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/browsing-history/a311ae00-0e21-4631-b9f5-42007ff74e84"
  8. Sites Missing In Browsing History In Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sites Missing In Browsing History In Microsoft Edge: I recently went to the browsing history in my Microsoft Edge browser, and there are some sites missing. I went to a site called savethechildren.com through a click thru button on a site called MyPoints so that I could get points for my donation on Saturday, I think it was,...
  9. Edge browsing history

in Browsers and Email
    Edge browsing history: Hello, I read that to view your browsing history, select Hub > History. But I cannot find the Hub any thoughts? 18307
  10. How Do You Delete Browsing History on Exit in Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    How Do You Delete Browsing History on Exit in Microsoft Edge: How do you set Microsoft Edge to delete browsing history on exit, like you could with Internet Explorer? [img] 9384

Users found this page by searching for:

1. backup browsing history edge 2019

2. back up browser history edge

3. backup browsing history edge