Windows 10: How do I backup OneNote Windows 10 (to hard drive)?

Discus and support How do I backup OneNote Windows 10 (to hard drive)? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; When I hunt for how to do a backup, I only get instructions that apply to older versions of OneNote. Is there no way to backup data on Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by lrobinx, Sep 23, 2016.

1. lrobinx Win User

How do I backup OneNote Windows 10 (to hard drive)?

When I hunt for how to do a backup, I only get instructions that apply to older versions of OneNote. Is there no way to backup data on Windows 10 version?
    Thanks. Robin

:)

lrobinx, Sep 23, 2016
  2. KenTeel Win User

Backing Up One Note To External Flash Memory

I need to send my computer back to the manufacturer for repair. I need to backup my OneNote files to a flash drive. I have Windows 10. How do I do this?

KenTeel, Sep 23, 2016
  3. qinada Win User
    How do I backup to an external hard drive?

I highly recommend AOMEI Backupper Standard version, a free software that allows you to automatically

backup to external hard drive
    . With it, you can backup system, disk, partition, file and folders. Also, it has many features that Windows Backup and Restore does not have. For example: incremental and differential backup, restore to dissimilar hardware
    (available in paid version only ).

qinada, Sep 23, 2016
  4. Cliff S New Member

Hi @lrobinx welcome to the forums.
    If you are using the desktop version(as opposed to the UWP app), you will find the backups in your user folder:
    C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneNote\16.0(or which ever version you need to view, I have versions 15.0 and 16.0)\Backup

How do I backup OneNote Windows 10 (to hard drive)? [​IMG]

If you need to view this folder often, one of the great things in Win10 is, you can pin it to either the Start, or to Quick Access in File Explorer.

Backup options are here:

Cliff S, Sep 23, 2016
  5. bleffir93 Win User
    You need to use the same tool like in MS Outlook

bleffir93, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I backup OneNote Windows 10 (to hard drive)? - Similar Threads - backup OneNote hard

2. How do I backup my OneDrive folders onto a second hard drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I backup my OneDrive folders onto a second hard drive?: I have been using Backup and Restore Windows 7 thinking it was backing up all my files. Then I went to look at my backed up files and I found out nothing is being backed up because they are all in OneDrive folders and, even though I have all my OneDrive files and folders...
  3. How do I rename a backup drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I rename a backup drive?: After a recent Microsoft update I discovered my photography drive name was changed from F: to H:.I'm devastated. I have thousands of photos on that drive and now Lightroom Classic won't recognise them because the F: drive no longer exists. How on earth do I fix this?...
  4. How do I rename a backup drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I rename a backup drive?: After a recent Microsoft update I discovered my photography drive name was changed from F: to H:.I'm devastated. I have thousands of photos on that drive and now Lightroom Classic won't recognise them because the F: drive no longer exists. How on earth do I fix this?...
  5. How do I rename a backup drive?

6. How do I backup my computer to external hard drive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I backup my computer to external hard drive: How do I backup my computer to external hard drive including computer image? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-backup-my-computer-to-external-hard-drive/de589aba-36a7-4585-95d9-f5aea3278093
  7. hard drive backup

in Windows 10 Customization
    hard drive backup: How do I backup my hard drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-drive-backup/4c142105-4de1-4e4c-a3dc-fcca8a0c8cd2
  8. How do i create checkbox in onenote for windows 10. I created that on Onenote for android...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i create checkbox in onenote for windows 10. I created that on Onenote for android...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mazbeg [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h0qc00/how_do_i_create_checkbox_in_onenote_for_windows/
  9. How do backup windows 10 for install on replacement hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do backup windows 10 for install on replacement hard drive: I trying to upgrade my hard drive and need to know how to create a back up disk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-backup-windows-10-for-install-on/db0561f6-ad58-4ecc-bc27-bde568f498aa
  10. How to backup Onenote for Windows 10?

How to backup Onenote for Windows 10?: ***Note! This is about Onenote for Windows 10. Not the separate Onenote which comes with Office. How does one backup Onenote for Windows 10? I know it's synchronized but for instance in a case of an accidental delete. ***Note! This is about Onenote for Windows 10. Not the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. backup onenote

2. how to backup onenote

3. onenote app backup

4. backup onenote 2019,
  5. onenote app backup on the c drive,
  6. how to backup onenote to disk,
  7. how to backup onenote data,
  8. onenote 2019 backup to external hard drive,
  9. How to save onenote files to harddisk,
  10. weres the backup for onenote windows 10,
  11. how to do backup of onenote,