Windows 10: How do I change appearannces and color back to windows 10 settings

Discus and support How do I change appearannces and color back to windows 10 settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I go about setting the color and appearances for windows 10 back to original settings.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KennethBridges1, Aug 1, 2018.

1. How do I change appearannces and color back to windows 10 settings

How do I go about setting the color and appearances for windows 10 back to original settings.

:)

KennethBridges1, Aug 1, 2018

2. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 1, 2018
  3. Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 1, 2018
  4. How do I change appearannces and color back to windows 10 settings

How to change taskbar colors in Windows 10

Hi Shyla,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Click on Start>Settings>Personalization.
    • In the left pane, click on Colors.
    • Make the required changes and close the Settings window.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

How do I change appearannces and color back to windows 10 settings

1. How do I change appearannces and color back to windows 10 settings - Similar Threads - change appearannces color

2. How do I change my printer settings color

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I change my printer settings color: How do I change my printer settings to all black? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-printer-settings-color/293d86ca-33d9-46fd-a397-b4152ae31c30
  3. How do I change my display settings back to the windows default colors?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change my display settings back to the windows default colors?: I started messing around and I don't like the way things are displaying. I just want to go back to the windows default settings. Is there a way to do that? Right now I can't even see which the box I chose below. There is no color showing my choice to Post a Question....
  4. How do I return the colors back to the default setting

How do I return the colors back to the default setting: So I decided to turn on eye saver mode which was fine until I realized I was unable to see highlighted text in Word. I went back to remove or turn off eye saver mode and could not fine the switch. In order to complete working I played around with the colors until I was able...
  5. how do i change the back ground color back to white

how do i change the back ground color back to white: my background color changed it's self to a ugly pink how can I change it back to the original classic blue in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-back-ground-color-back-to/0d0d3806-d79b-4ee0-bc82-81ccffc0d2c0
  6. how do i change the color of the search window not the search box to back in windows 10?

in Cortana
    how do i change the color of the search window not the search box to back in windows 10?: Hello, when I use the search bar in Windows 10 which is black the window that pops up above it is white and always hurts my eyes. How can I change it to black?...
  7. display change from color to black and green. How do I get color back?

display change from color to black and green. How do I get color back?: I changed my display. Now it is black and green. I want my color back. How can I do it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-change-from-color-to-black-and-green-how/0b5f2d06-1fd4-489e-89f9-a3bff8ef4a05
  8. How do I change the font back to the original setting in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I change the font back to the original setting in Windows 10?: how do I change the font back to original setting in windows 10? I was typing a form on the internet so I could print it and some how the font went very small....
  9. How do I change the colors in the Taskbar?

How do I change the colors in the Taskbar?: Attached is a screenshot. How do I change the colors and transparency of the highlights pointed to? Thank you......Taskbar 09.09.2018.pdf 117589
  10. How to change colors in settings

in Browsers and Email
    How to change colors in settings: I got a w 10 update and it change the color of my background in my settings and on the internet and cant find a way to change it back. I want the background white instead of this weird green color. I have a pic of it, if I can upload to show you [img] is there a way to...