Windows 10: how do I change font size/style in folder pane of outlook 2016

Discus and support how do I change font size/style in folder pane of outlook 2016 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; so, I have been searching for days, and cant find a solution that actually works In outlook 2016, in the folder pane, I want to change the font..not... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by wase4711, Jan 31, 2017.

1. wase4711 Win User

how do I change font size/style in folder pane of outlook 2016

so, I have been searching for days, and cant find a solution that actually works
    In outlook 2016, in the folder pane, I want to change the font..not the message pane, or the preview pane, but in the far left pane where all my folders reside.
    In older versions of outlook, it was simple, but, in Outlook 2016, I cant for the life of me figure out how to do it

does anyone have a verifiable proven way of doing this, or is this another omission that the brain power at MS has let slip through the cracks?

thanks

:)

wase4711, Jan 31, 2017
  2. MPA1 Win User

In Outlook 2016 folder & font size

In Outlook 2016, how can i change the font size of Inbox folders and Note folders?

3. Change site wide font

[Merged]

I am sincerely not asking about how to change the size of the font. I am however asking how to change the font style from

Sans Serif to a Script font site-wide. I use Outlook as my default email, I am using Windows 10 and I use Google Chrome as a Search engine.

MadelineCrouch, Jan 31, 2017
  4. how do I change font size/style in folder pane of outlook 2016

Windows 8 and Windows 8.1

• Right click on an empty spot on your Desktop and choose “Screen Resolution”.
    • Click “Make text and other items larger or smaller”.
    • You can now directly choose to make the fonts larger. If you prefer a specific font size, you can click on the “Custom sizing options” text link below the presets and type any percentage you like. When you have multiple monitors connected and are using Windows 8.1, then you can select the option “Let me choose one scaling level for all my displays” to set custom DPI settings.

Windows 7

• Right click on an empty spot on your Desktop and choose “Screen Resolution”.
    • Click “Make text and other items larger or smaller”.
    • You can now directly choose to make the fonts larger. If you prefer a different font size, you can click on the “Set Custom text size (DPI)” on the left and type any percentage you like.

Windows XP

• Right click on an empty spot on your Desktop and choose Properties.
    • Select the Settings tab and click the button Advanced.
    • In the new dialog that pops up you can directly choose “Larger scale (120 DPI)…” in the dropdown list to make the fonts bigger. If you prefer a different font size you can select “Custom DPI…” and type any percentage you like.

robertosburn, Jan 31, 2017
  5. wase4711 Win User
    this is windows 10, my friend...all your "solutions" are for other versions that dont work on win 10

wase4711, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

how do I change font size/style in folder pane of outlook 2016

1. how do I change font size/style in folder pane of outlook 2016 - Similar Threads - change font size

2. How do I change Font Size

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change Font Size: When I log in font size is to small https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-font-size/f7da11ea-bf8e-4d8b-8930-bb922794a620
  3. How to change the default font size and style in Microsoft Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to change the default font size and style in Microsoft Edge browser: [ATTACH]The new Chromium-based Microsoft Edge includes settings that allow you to change the font size globally for all websites, including for settings. Also, the settings […] This article How to change the default font size and style in Microsoft Edge browser first...
  4. how to change font style

how to change font style: i want to change my font style plz help me how to change font style https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-font-style/256df7d1-4331-44a2-9f8c-6810da4f8af9
  5. Change font style

Change font style: How do I change the font style I want to use? I don't want Times Roman but a different one. How? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-font-style/1adbf05e-327b-4ba2-8358-11e79f77000a
  6. Adjusting font size in Outlook folder list (2016/2019)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Adjusting font size in Outlook folder list (2016/2019): Hi folks Is there a way to get this screen in Outlook 2016/2019. Here in Outlook 2010 you can easily adjust the font size and type in the folder list (navigation pane) and other things which makes it much more readable on a large monitor - sometimes default fonts are too...
  7. How to increse the font size of Outlook 365's Folder Pane

How to increse the font size of Outlook 365's Folder Pane: Under Windows 10 build 1803. I have increased the font size of the Message List pane of Outlook 365 using View/view settings/other settings. That worked out fine and now need to do the same for the Folder Pane but can find no instructions for doing so. Will someone please...
  8. Changing font style and size within an application

Changing font style and size within an application: The font used within an application (Dragon NaturallySpeaking) has changed. I don't believe this application has any way to change his own fonts so I think this is a change inherited from some Window setting. I don't like this new font and I want to change it back to the...
  9. Change (increase) the font size in Outlook 2016 reading pane

Change (increase) the font size in Outlook 2016 reading pane: My tired old eyes, 85 years, no longer can comfortably read emails in the reading pane. How can I increase the size of the font a notch or two? I searched the web but cannot find an answer that will work on my W10 system. Will really appreciate any help on this. Thank you....
  10. Change font style

Change font style: How do I change my default display font style to different font styles in Windows 10 1803? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/change-font-style/14ceb101-234e-49f4-ab01-8c880333bbac

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook folder pane font

2. outlook folder pane font size

3. outlook 2016 folder font size

4. outlook 2016 folder pane font size,
  5. change fonts with outlook left pane,
  6. outlook change font size in folder pane,
  7. outlook change folder font,
  8. folder pane font size,
  9. outlook font size outlook 2016,
  10. outlook 2016 folder pane font,
  11. size of outlook font,