Windows 10: How do I change my mouse to reverse scroll?!?!?!?!

Discus and support How do I change my mouse to reverse scroll?!?!?!?! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; pls help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by skinout, Aug 20, 2018.

1. skinout Win User

How do I change my mouse to reverse scroll?!?!?!?!

pls help

:)

skinout, Aug 20, 2018

2. Reverse the scroll of mouse

I am using a logitech M705 mouse. On my mac the scroll button is reversible. This does not appear to be the case on my windows machine. Where can I find the option to reverse the scrolling direction of my mouse in windows 10?

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers]

StephenFlink, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Reverse Scroll on my Bluetooth Microsoft Mouse

Does anyone know how to arrange the reverse scroll on a Bluetooth mouse?

It worked perfectly, prior to the driver update.

TaneBailey, Aug 20, 2018
  4. How do I change my mouse to reverse scroll?!?!?!?!

Reverse Scroll on my Bluetooth Microsoft Mouse

Should be able to change it in Start > Settings > Devices > Mouse > scrolling direction.

Click in the list box and choose the option you want.

Andre Da Costa, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

How do I change my mouse to reverse scroll?!?!?!?!

1. How do I change my mouse to reverse scroll?!?!?!?! - Similar Threads - change mouse reverse

2. Changed my G:\ to download folder, how do I reverse that?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changed my G:\ to download folder, how do I reverse that?: So once many moons ago, I accidentally turned my G:\ into my download folder by accident - sth that I would really like to fix now.In the two changes I found online, they had to either change {374DE290-123F-4565-9164-39C4925E467B} OR {7D83EE9B-2244-4E70-B1F5-5393042AF1E4} to...
  3. Reverse Mouse Wheel scroll

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reverse Mouse Wheel scroll: Hello, I want to reverse the mouse wheel scrolling direction for my user-account as a non-administrator user. How do I achieve that? Sincerely, Nikos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reverse-mouse-wheel-scroll/657c4537-f346-4b8b-99f8-9e1f52cd94c2
  4. wireless mouse scroll 'jumps' - scrolls in reverse a little

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wireless mouse scroll 'jumps' - scrolls in reverse a little: I followed the directions in this link, but the directions can't be followed in Windows 10. There is no Accelerate Vertical Scrolling or Flip Scrolling behavior option....
  5. Cant reverse the scroll direction of my mouse in windows 10?

Cant reverse the scroll direction of my mouse in windows 10?: I tried went into Settings>Devices>Touchpad but couldn't find any menu for Scroll direction. I'm using a usb mouse so I'm not sure if that part of the issue but I don't see why that should matter. Any advise? Thanks in advance....
  6. Reverse Scroll

Reverse Scroll: How do I reverse my scrolling because it is backwards on hp Stream laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reverse-scroll/1914b1e5-d25b-4b9b-9ebb-902b52c9081d
  7. How to reverse Mouse and Touchpads scrolling direction in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to reverse Mouse and Touchpads scrolling direction in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Mouse and Touchpads not only make computing easy but more efficient and less time-consuming. We cannot imagine a life without these devices, but still, it is a fact that you cannot customize these devices much. All touchpads and mice come [...] This post How...
  8. Reverse Scrolling

Reverse Scrolling: I'm having troubles finding where to turn off reverse scrolling on Windows 10 laptop. When I use the touchpad if I move my fingers in an upward motion the screen scrolls down, I'd like to move my fingers down and have the page scroll down. I googled this issue and was...
  9. Reverse scrolling

Reverse scrolling: Windows updated this morning and now the touchpad is scrolling in reverse. I have an ASUS and have gone into the ASUS Smart Gesture settings but whether "content moves reversely" is checked or unchecked, it has no effect on which direction the touchpad scrolls. I restarted...
  10. Scrolling is reversed

in Windows 10 Support
    Scrolling is reversed: Basically up is down and left is right I could not find the settings in the mouse control config 15145