Windows 10: How do I change or remove picture on start up screen?

Discus and support How do I change or remove picture on start up screen? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; When I open my PC, a wallpaper comes up and then I have to hit ENTER to bring up the password field. When I do that, a little round picture comes up... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by therealsimpsons, Oct 24, 2017.

1. How do I change or remove picture on start up screen?

When I open my PC, a wallpaper comes up and then I have to hit ENTER to bring up the password field. When I do that, a little round picture comes up and overlays on the wallpaper. How do I remove or change it?

Thank you.

(iphone photo..sorry it's upside down)

:)

therealsimpsons, Oct 24, 2017

2. A picture popped up on my desktop. How do I remove it?

SOLVED.

• One goes to "SETTINGS/PERSONALIZATION/BACKGROUND"
    • In the middle of the screen, see the "BACKGROUND" field.
    • That "BACKGROUND" field offers four (4) choices: 1) PICTURE 2) SOLID COLOR 3) SLIDESHOW 4) BROWSE
    • One selects the option that one wants. I - selected the default "ROCK-IN-THE BLUE SEA" image (which was what I had had before the phantom image popped up)
    • Get back to nomal operations.
    END

Vautour Ramat-David, Oct 24, 2017
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    A picture popped up on my desktop. How do I remove it?

Anyone know what the picture is about?

BulldogXX, Oct 24, 2017
  4. How do I change or remove picture on start up screen?

think its in personalisation settings?

kingtez1984, Oct 24, 2017
  5. I'm an end-user. More detail please? Settings for what? The only picture options I can find in Personalization is the one that is the wallpaper after putting in my password, and the PC boots up.

6. Settings>Personalisation>Lock Screen

kingtez1984, Oct 24, 2017
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Oct 24, 2017
  8. How do I change or remove picture on start up screen?

Thank you. I figured out how to change the picture in the circle for my "account". However, I would never, ever sign in to MS for anything, so I would like to know how to remove the picture, if possible.

9. Brink
    Brink New Member
  10. Thanks! Great help on this forum! *Smile

11. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How do I change or remove picture on start up screen?

1. How do I change or remove picture on start up screen? - Similar Threads - change remove picture

2. How do I remove the start-menu bing pictures?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove the start-menu bing pictures?: on the start menu next to search there are daily artworks on the right when I click them it opens bing to show the original image. how do I disable it. I've already uninstalled edge. and bing, help please....
  3. How do I remove the start-menu bing pictures?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the start-menu bing pictures?: on the start menu next to search there are daily artworks on the right when I click them it opens bing to show the original image. how do I disable it. I've already uninstalled edge. and bing, help please....
  4. How do I remove the start-menu bing pictures?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to change the pictures at the enter password screen when starting up computer?

How to change the pictures at the enter password screen when starting up computer?: A lot of the time, I get the pictures I want when it asks me if I like them. However, it consistently changes back to the opposite of what I like. Is there a way to manually choose the pictures?...
  6. Start-up screen pictures.

Start-up screen pictures.: Up until quite recently My Windows 10 Start-up screen shows various world-wide views and use to "ask" in the top right hand corner "Where is it" "Do you like" etc.. This feature had vanished and I wondered is it possible to resurrect this feature please?...
  7. How do I change my lock screen picture

How do I change my lock screen picture: How do I change my lock screen picture https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-lock-screen-picture/69042775-5ba2-4085-9523-93afb070ee1d
  8. How do I change the picture when the computer initially starts up?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I change the picture when the computer initially starts up?: I cannot change the picture that is initially on boot up screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-picture-when-the-computer/39bbf2c5-9b6d-40fa-b7e4-83357bed3380
  9. how do I add pictures to my start up screen

how do I add pictures to my start up screen: how do I add my pictures to my screen saver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/how-do-i-add-pictures-to-my-start-up-screen/220a0860-2c23-4499-afc8-7d027c38a7c7
  10. How Do I Remove Start-Up Password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How Do I Remove Start-Up Password: I created a password that I must enter each time I start the computer. Since this is a Home Computer and only I use it, it's a waste of time. How can I remove the requirement for a password every time I turn on the computer ? I tried the "netplwiz" route and unchecked...