Windows 10: how do I change the clock on windows 10?

Discus and support how do I change the clock on windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I change the clock on windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MinnieThornton, Aug 23, 2018.

1. how do I change the clock on windows 10?

how do I change the clock on windows 10?

:)

MinnieThornton, Aug 23, 2018

2. Consistent change of clock time

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the time keeps on changing. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to know the troubleshooting steps that you have performed.

I also suggest you to sync the time zone with internet time zone and check if it helps.

• Click on date and Time from the action bar.
    • Click on Add clocks for different time zone.
    • Click on Internet Time Tab.
    • Change according to your preference.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Aug 23, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 23, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

1. how do I change the clock on windows 10? - Similar Threads - change clock

2. change to UK holidays on clock agenda

in Windows 10 Gaming
    change to UK holidays on clock agenda: Hello folks Does anyone know how to change the holidays on the Windows clock to UK? All relevant settings on the PC are set to UK and I have added the UK holidays clock to the Outlook calendar - which is the default calendar app on the PC.Just to warn: not fan of people just...
  3. change to UK holidays on clock agenda

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    change to UK holidays on clock agenda: Hello folks Does anyone know how to change the holidays on the Windows clock to UK? All relevant settings on the PC are set to UK and I have added the UK holidays clock to the Outlook calendar - which is the default calendar app on the PC.Just to warn: not fan of people just...
  4. change to UK holidays on clock agenda

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do i change my clock color on the windows 11 lock screen?

How do i change my clock color on the windows 11 lock screen?: I've tried everything to try to fix it but all I've found are solutions for windows 10 while I have windows 11I'm trying to change the color from white to red to match my background but nothing changes it...
  6. How do i change my clock color on the windows 11 lock screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i change my clock color on the windows 11 lock screen?: I've tried everything to try to fix it but all I've found are solutions for windows 10 while I have windows 11I'm trying to change the color from white to red to match my background but nothing changes it...
  7. Windows time service source does not change to DC from "Local CMOS Clock"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows time service source does not change to DC from "Local CMOS Clock": Hello,I'm experience an issue with Windows Time service on selected domain joined workstations.All workstations are configured to sync time from Domain controllers - NT5DSHowever selected group of devices which physically located in the same network segment showing CMOS clock...
  8. Windows time service source does not change to DC from "Local CMOS Clock"

Windows time service source does not change to DC from "Local CMOS Clock": Hello,I'm experience an issue with Windows Time service on selected domain joined workstations.All workstations are configured to sync time from Domain controllers - NT5DSHowever selected group of devices which physically located in the same network segment showing CMOS clock...
  9. Windows time service source does not change to DC from "Local CMOS Clock"

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. How do I change the clock on the HOME SCREEN, Not display in the taskbar to a 24 hour clock.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the clock on the HOME SCREEN, Not display in the taskbar to a 24 hour clock.: How do I change the clock on the HOME SCREEN, Not the display in the taskbar, to a 24 hour clock? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-clock-on-the-home-screen-not/1577b5ae-cae4-421a-91d5-43c63c0e17d6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. set clock on windows 10 laptop

2. change time windows 10

3. set time windows 10

4. adjust clock,
  5. edit clock,
  6. windows 10 change time,
  7. how to set clock in windows10,
  8. clock settings,
  9. reset clock on computer windows 10,
  10. how to change time on windows 10,
  11. adjust time windows 10,