Windows 10: How do I change the email accounts used by the share option

Discus and support How do I change the email accounts used by the share option in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When I first setup the edge browser it gave me options to add email accounts to the share button. One of the accounts doesn't work and I can't find... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by rgm0737, Aug 5, 2015.

1. rgm0737 Win User

How do I change the email accounts used by the share option

When I first setup the edge browser it gave me options to add email accounts to the share button. One of the accounts doesn't work and I can't find where to edit or delete it.

:)

rgm0737, Aug 5, 2015
  2. al_lea Win User

How can I change the COM port used by the Nokia Bluetooth Modem?

There should be a drop list which allows to asign other COM port in the advanced property of modem.

al_lea, Aug 5, 2015
  3. tbessie Win User
    How can I change the COM port used by the Nokia Bluetooth Modem?

Hi all...

I'm using Nokia PC Suite for my N85; I used "Connect to the Internet" in it to create a Bluetooth Modem connection, and it works fine; the problem is, it assigned COM3 to it, and I already have other things assigned to that. However, going into the Device
    Manager or other settings for the device, it won't let me change the COM port... it is displayed as a non-changeable field.

Does the Nokia Bluetooth Modem Driver just not ever let you change the COM port? That would be silly, but it seems to be the way it is.

Any suggestions?

- Tim

tbessie, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

How do I change the email accounts used by the share option

1. How do I change the email accounts used by the share option - Similar Threads - change email accounts

2. How do I change the email address used on my administrator account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the email address used on my administrator account?: A friend of mine signed into my laptop to do an exam for university and somehow his email has now become the one used by my PC for the administrator account. How do I remove his and reinstate my email address as the one used? Accessing account options through settings seems...
  3. How do I change the email address used on my administrator account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the email address used on my administrator account?: A friend of mine signed into my laptop to do an exam for university and somehow his email has now become the one used by my PC for the administrator account. How do I remove his and reinstate my email address as the one used? Accessing account options through settings seems...
  4. how do i change my account email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i change my account email: i have my email as groti2007 but i want to change it to my main account: groti07 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-account-email/889a3f06-0b49-421e-803c-2fbf1183cc63
  5. how do i change my account email

how do i change my account email: i have my email as groti2007 but i want to change it to my main account: groti07 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-account-email/889a3f06-0b49-421e-803c-2fbf1183cc63
  6. How do I change the email for a Windows account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the email for a Windows account?: I had used my email once in my moms Windows account and my email became her account's primary email, even though she's used her email multiple times on that account. There is no option to switch to local account so I can switch to her email.This picture shows the owner of the...
  7. How do I change the email for a Windows account?

How do I change the email for a Windows account?: I had used my email once in my moms Windows account and my email became her account's primary email, even though she's used her email multiple times on that account. There is no option to switch to local account so I can switch to her email.This picture shows the owner of the...
  8. How do I change my email address on this account?

How do I change my email address on this account?: I simply want to change the email address to which the monthly billing emails are sent to me. I've spent 20 minutes going around in circles with the help links provided and would like assistance. Asking for simple step-by-step instructions so I can have emails come to my new...
  9. How do I change my email in my account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change my email in my account.: Hi, our current email address is about to be put out to pasture at some point. I set up an outlook email account to replace it. When I go into my 365 account and try and set up another alias it says I can't use the new one because it is in use. How do I change the email to...
  10. How do I stop email sharing between accounts?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I stop email sharing between accounts?: Hi there, I have a two 365 accounts (one for my company [A], one at a company I work with [B]) and two google accounts (one for my company [A] and one for another company I work with [C]). I want to see calendar events from my company gmail [A] and the other company gmail...