Windows 10: How do I change the email accounts used by the share option

Discus and support How do I change the email accounts used by the share option in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When I first setup the edge browser it gave me options to add email accounts to the share button. One of the accounts doesn't work and I can't find... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by rgm0737, Aug 5, 2015.

1. rgm0737 Win User

How do I change the email accounts used by the share option

When I first setup the edge browser it gave me options to add email accounts to the share button. One of the accounts doesn't work and I can't find where to edit or delete it.

:)

rgm0737, Aug 5, 2015
  2. al_lea Win User

How can I change the COM port used by the Nokia Bluetooth Modem?

There should be a drop list which allows to asign other COM port in the advanced property of modem.

al_lea, Aug 5, 2015
  3. tbessie Win User
    How can I change the COM port used by the Nokia Bluetooth Modem?

Hi all...

I'm using Nokia PC Suite for my N85; I used "Connect to the Internet" in it to create a Bluetooth Modem connection, and it works fine; the problem is, it assigned COM3 to it, and I already have other things assigned to that. However, going into the Device
    Manager or other settings for the device, it won't let me change the COM port... it is displayed as a non-changeable field.

Does the Nokia Bluetooth Modem Driver just not ever let you change the COM port? That would be silly, but it seems to be the way it is.

Any suggestions?

- Tim

tbessie, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

How do I change the email accounts used by the share option

1. How do I change the email accounts used by the share option - Similar Threads - change email accounts

2. deleting email accounts, how do I do this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    deleting email accounts, how do I do this: I have 3 email accounts and want to delete 2 of them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-email-accounts-how-do-i-do-this/7b54cf0c-21a4-49bf-be59-024aa5c19b5f
  3. How do I change email for scanning?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I change email for scanning?: I need to change emails for scanning. I want to scan to another email address. How do I change emails for my scanner? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-email-for-scanning/219b8d34-4321-4dfc-aa93-36f100b520e1
  4. How do I stop email sharing between accounts?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I stop email sharing between accounts?: Hi there, I have a two 365 accounts (one for my company [A], one at a company I work with [B]) and two google accounts (one for my company [A] and one for another company I work with [C]). I want to see calendar events from my company gmail [A] and the other company gmail...
  5. how do I find aol account settings using the aol option

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I find aol account settings using the aol option: how do I find aol options in mail to find my stmp and outgoing mail server? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-aol-account-settings-using-the-aol/75cbcf6c-8845-441d-ac7a-68f2a8f88a07
  6. how do i change my email password

how do i change my email password: How do I change my email password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-email-password/5f0f79fe-cb77-4dde-8bbf-79005231a85a"
  7. change email used for 'Microsoft Account'

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    change email used for 'Microsoft Account': lost password for the gmail used to login into 'Microsoft Account' guess this account goes to sites like live.com how change email? cant find it anywhere 126256
  8. change email used for 'Microsoft Account'

in Windows 10 Support
    change email used for 'Microsoft Account': lost password for the gmail used to login into 'Microsoft Account' guess this account goes to sites like live.com how change email? cant find it anywhere 126256
  9. How To Change Administrator Email/Account?

How To Change Administrator Email/Account?: My original hotmail email was deleted, but now, when I want to try and download things from Microsoft store and such, it won't let me log in with my new email. I have recently made this email an administrator, but now I have two separate log-ins when I first power on my...
  10. How do I set shares using Ms Account - Works fine when LOCAL account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I set shares using Ms Account - Works fine when LOCAL account: Hi there Using a LOCAL account I have no problem with Shares -- how do I set these now using an Ms account. Samba just times out trying to access Windows machine where I'm logged on with an Ms account. Also I can't access other Windows machines from the Ms account. The...