Windows 10: How do I change the font?

Discus and support How do I change the font? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I want to make a new font to use on my computer instead of Arial but I can't figure out how to change the default font. Any help would be great.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SEC07, Nov 13, 2015.

1. SEC07 Win User

How do I change the font?

So I want to make a new font to use on my computer instead of Arial but I can't figure out how to change the default font. Any help would be great.

Thanks!

:)

SEC07, Nov 13, 2015
  2. 7thSense Win User

how do i change the update (change) the username of my microsoft account on my windows phone?

Everything in your phone is associated with the Microsoft Account. This means you need to factory reset your phone in order to switch the main account. To factory reset your phone:
    Settings > about > reset your phone

7thSense, Nov 13, 2015
  3. how do i change the update (change) the username of my microsoft account on my windows phone?

hello,

I have set up a windows account and changed the email address on my computer but I cant seem to change it on my windows 8 phone; it comes up with the error code 80072EE7.

When I go on the settings, it shows me my old username (the wrong email address) but wont let me change it.

Please help,

thank you!

From

C.Alexander123, Nov 13, 2015
  4. Lange666 Win User

The default font is Segoe UI, not Arial.

You can use WinAeroTweaker but when changing fonts is has a bug that it goes into non responding mode when applying the changes. After closing and restart, much of the changes you made are changed but not all and it can be a bit picky to get them all changed.

Another option is to use the registry:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\WindowsMetrics and then change the fonts there.
    This works fine but... it does not change all the fonts like the context menu on icons are still Segoe UI as are programs like Internet Explorer and Edge.

Why MS removed this option and forced its own fonts (which are plane ugly for my taste) is beyond me. MS starts to look and behave like Apple...*Sad

Lange666, Nov 14, 2015
Thema:

1. How do I change the font? - Similar Threads - change font

2. windows 11: search bar stopped working when i changed the font

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11: search bar stopped working when i changed the font: hii have seen this problem with others but couldnt find solution for it,i changed the font using the registery method, it did but the search bar stopped workingi have restored the font back to default and restarted several services like the other methods said but it seems to...
  3. windows 11: search bar stopped working when i changed the font

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11: search bar stopped working when i changed the font: hii have seen this problem with others but couldnt find solution for it,i changed the font using the registery method, it did but the search bar stopped workingi have restored the font back to default and restarted several services like the other methods said but it seems to...
  4. EVERY WEBSITE IS CHANGED TO A UGLY BOLD FONT!! PLEASE HELP!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    EVERY WEBSITE IS CHANGED TO A UGLY BOLD FONT!! PLEASE HELP!!: I need help changing the font back to the one I had before. I haven't went to settings and changed anything it just randomly changed itself. I've looked everywhere and nothing people have said to do is working. It doesn't just change the font, it also makes text very small on...
  5. EVERY WEBSITE IS CHANGED TO A UGLY BOLD FONT!! PLEASE HELP!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EVERY WEBSITE IS CHANGED TO A UGLY BOLD FONT!! PLEASE HELP!!: I need help changing the font back to the one I had before. I haven't went to settings and changed anything it just randomly changed itself. I've looked everywhere and nothing people have said to do is working. It doesn't just change the font, it also makes text very small on...
  6. EVERY WEBSITE IS CHANGED TO A UGLY BOLD FONT!! PLEASE HELP!!

7. Suddenly Bengali font styles has changed in web pages and applications, how can I set font...

Suddenly Bengali font styles has changed in web pages and applications, how can I set font...: Suddenly Bengali font styles has changed in web pages and applications, how can I set font like the "logo of the Wikipedia" or to default? Previously it was like as shown in the first image....
  8. Suddenly Bengali font styles has changed in web pages and applications, how can I set font...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suddenly Bengali font styles has changed in web pages and applications, how can I set font...: Suddenly Bengali font styles has changed in web pages and applications, how can I set font like the "logo of the Wikipedia" or to default? Previously it was like as shown in the first image....
  9. How to resolve disappearing spanish diacritic letters when i change font type.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve disappearing spanish diacritic letters when i change font type.: Hi all. Pls this is really urgent. I have a spanish document in New Times Roman but whenever i apply a different font type, the diacritic letter suddenly disappears. So, the space for the letter just becomes white like i used a bar space. How do i correct this or make sure...
  10. How to resolve disappearing spanish diacritic letters when i change font type.

How to resolve disappearing spanish diacritic letters when i change font type.: Hi all. Pls this is really urgent. I have a spanish document in New Times Roman but whenever i apply a different font type, the diacritic letter suddenly disappears. So, the space for the letter just becomes white like i used a bar space. How do i correct this or make sure...