Windows 10: How do I change the order of my emails in the mail app?

Discus and support How do I change the order of my emails in the mail app? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, I'm just setting up the mail app and I can't seem to change the order of email accounts on the left hand side. I looked up other possible... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by pingjones, Oct 12, 2015.

1. pingjones Win User

How do I change the order of my emails in the mail app?

Hi guys,

I'm just setting up the mail app and I can't seem to change the order of email accounts on the left hand side. I looked up other possible solutions and it appears the "right click > move up/down" option is no longer available. Anyone else experience this?

Edit: I've also tried changing the names and the alphabetical order doesn't seem to matter.

Thanks for your time!

:)

pingjones, Oct 12, 2015

2. How do I change the priority order of WiFi networks?

How do I change the priority order of known WiFi networks? At minimum I'd like the same simple 1-2-3 ordering options as on any desktop.

Preferably I'd like an additional switch to "switch to any known network with a stronger signal" that would do just that if it can get an extra bar of tone.

To make three suggestions in one, if a connection doesn't have Internet tone it would also be nice to report that and switch automatically to another known network.

Any of these would solve the issue, all three would make a great launch or update demo (hint hint). Here's my scenario - I have a few hotspots available around home - a primary, a bridge, and a portable LTE hub - mainly for travel - but also for when the
    primary goes out and I'd rather finish what I'm doing than walk two flights to reset the primary. That's the case right now - I've been working on my laptop all afternoon on my portable hub but my phone keeps switching back to the network I configured first,
    which also happens to need a reset. Similar situations exist with office, home and public WiFi networks everywhere. Why shouldn't a SmartPhone be able to roam from zone to zone with data the way we can with cell? Sounds like evolution to me.

Cheers,

-Eli.

Eli Robillard, Oct 12, 2015
  3. angryvoucher, Oct 12, 2015
Thema:

How do I change the order of my emails in the mail app?

1. How do I change the order of my emails in the mail app? - Similar Threads - change order emails

2. How do I change the Mail App Display Name?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the Mail App Display Name?: I have been trying to change the Mail app display name on Windows 11. All other recommendations given to me said to open Manage Account, Select the Account, then open "Sync Settings" for the account I want to change. However when I follow that, the options available on my...
  3. How do I change the Mail App Display Name?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the Mail App Display Name?: I have been trying to change the Mail app display name on Windows 11. All other recommendations given to me said to open Manage Account, Select the Account, then open "Sync Settings" for the account I want to change. However when I follow that, the options available on my...
  4. How do I change my email?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I change my email?: When I got into Windows I didn’t link an email to my account, but when I logged into my Xbox account through Xbox console companion it automatically made that email the one for my user account. I don’t want that email to be linked to my user account how do I change it to a...
  5. How do I change the automatic email app when I click a "mail-to" link on the internet?

How do I change the automatic email app when I click a "mail-to" link on the internet?: I just clicked on a "mail-to" link on a website and received 2 options Google, Yahoo, which I didn't want. So I dug up outlook.exe in my program files as the default email app to use with "mail-to" links on the internet. This resulted in an endless loop: instead of just...
  6. HOW TO RE-ORDER EMAIL ACCOUNTS WITHIN THE WINDOWS MAIL APP

in Windows 10 Customization
    HOW TO RE-ORDER EMAIL ACCOUNTS WITHIN THE WINDOWS MAIL APP: IS THERE A WAY TO REORDER THE SEQUENCE OF EMAIL ACCOUNTS WITHIN THE WINDOWS MAIL APP ? ? ON LEFT SIDE OF APP. CURRENTLY THEY ARE SEQUENCED IN THE ORDER I INPUT , BUT I PREFER TO RE-ORDER THEM IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE . ANY SUGGESTIONS ??...
  7. how do i change my email password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i change my email password: How do I change my email password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-email-password/5f0f79fe-cb77-4dde-8bbf-79005231a85a"
  8. How do I change my profile picture in the Mail app?

How do I change my profile picture in the Mail app?: I need to change the profile picture in the mail app but I can't figure out how. I tried changing it through the computer's account settings but nothing changed. There isn't even an option in the Mail app to change this photo, at least not one that I can find....
  9. How Do You Change Email Aliases in Windows 10 Mail App

in Browsers and Email
    How Do You Change Email Aliases in Windows 10 Mail App: If you have more than one email alias in Outlook.com, with the Windows 8 Mail app you could choose what alias you wanted to send an email from by clicking on 'More' and selecting the address you wanted to use from the drop-down list. You could also set which email alias...
  10. Order of accounts in Mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Order of accounts in Mail app: Dear all, Is there a possibility to change the order of your listed email accounts in the standard Mail app in case of multiple accounts? I have 3 accounts and would like to have them in order of importance. I couldn't drag them, also renamed them alphabetically, but that...