How do I change the version of Minecraft Windows 10 edition??

Discus and support How do I change the version of Minecraft Windows 10 edition?? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I change the version of Minecraft Windows 10 edition??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LeLamaDu34, Jul 12, 2018.

1. LeLamaDu34 Win User

:)

LeLamaDu34, Jul 12, 2018
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Wolves4life Win User
    How do i change the version of minecraft in windows 10 edition?

I need help on how to change the version of Minecraft windows 10 edition because hypixel runs on 1.13 I also need help with knowing what version of Minecraft i'm on.

Wolves4life, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Srimadhwa B Win User

Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games...ion-beta-faq#8e117fb0763941ca9a388ee8162ad65b

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I change the version of Minecraft Windows 10 edition?? - Similar Threads - change version Minecraft

2. Skype for desktop: how to change chat font style/size in version 8.x ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype for desktop: how to change chat font style/size in version 8.x ?: Hi all, Unlike in skype's previous versions, in version 8.x (for desktop) it is impossible to change font size & style in chat (instant messaging) via skype menus, this is very very sad. Now fonts look very small and not clear, super disturbing! Could someone tell me what...
  3. version of Edge does not change after update

in Browsers and Email
    version of Edge does not change after update: I installed an update today which says in Microsoft's notes about it that it patches Edge among other things. Yet, the version displayed in Settings in Edge is the same as it was before this install. Is it supposed to stay the same? 40426
  4. Activation of an OEM version after changing the mainboard.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation of an OEM version after changing the mainboard.: On another forum (in Chinese), a member said that his OEM version of Windows 10 had been activated after the mainboard was changed. A screenshot of that was shown there. And he had not used this method: Use Activation Troubleshooter in Windows 10 Windows 10 Installation...
  5. EXCEL uses (any version) change format from dec comma to dec point

in Microsoft Office and 365
    EXCEL uses (any version) change format from dec comma to dec point: Hi there I've got a simple question used to do it in my head - but forgotten. A piece of software is blowing up because when reading an uploaded excel file it's not interpreting my numbers correctly -- I've got say 424,94 USD which in the UK should be written as 424.94...
  6. Changing language:" This version of Windows doesn't support this"

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing language:" This version of Windows doesn't support this": Hello, I bought a new laptop that is in another language but I want to use it in English. During the set up they let you choose the language and whatnot but this didn't change anything besides the keyboard. Once W10 was installed I I went into settings and control panel...
  7. Windows 10 Anniversary version - How to change icon font and set size?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Anniversary version - How to change icon font and set size?: Have successfully installed Anniversary Version on a Lenovo Laptop E525. Now need to change & enlarge the Icon Font, in order to use the screen. Best I can do is a solid white font of indeterminate size accompanied by a fuzzy shadow. Right now it is not useable, unless I use...
  8. Any way to return to my enterprise version without any change?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Any way to return to my enterprise version without any change?: HI about one month ago, i updated my windows 10 enterprise. but then i saw it is upgrading to 10 pro, which i absolutely didnt want. but after upgrade my windows is so messed up: my bluetooth is gone, i cant make any program as default, my new laptop's speed is very low,...
  9. Change version from Win10 Ent N LTSB 10 to PRO or Home

Change version from Win10 Ent N LTSB 10 to PRO or Home: So I bought a laptop on the cheap from ebay (an older HP Elitebook Folio 9480m) and it obviously was in an enterprise. The Windows version is N LTSB 2016. What's the simplest way to change to different version--home or pro? 106990
  10. Surface Pro 4 - Changing Single Language Version

Surface Pro 4 - Changing Single Language Version: Hello, After attempting to change the display language on my Chinese Surface Pro 4, and also after much head-to-wall slamming, I have come to the conclusion that my computer is likely a single language version (why does this even exist? seriously....) [img] This is my...