Windows 10: How do I change the version of Minecraft Windows 10 edition??

Discus and support How do I change the version of Minecraft Windows 10 edition?? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I change the version of Minecraft Windows 10 edition??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LeLamaDu34, Jul 12, 2018.

1. LeLamaDu34 Win User

How do I change the version of Minecraft Windows 10 edition??

:)

LeLamaDu34, Jul 12, 2018
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Wolves4life Win User
    How do i change the version of minecraft in windows 10 edition?

I need help on how to change the version of Minecraft windows 10 edition because hypixel runs on 1.13 I also need help with knowing what version of Minecraft i'm on.

Wolves4life, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Srimadhwa B Win User

Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games...ion-beta-faq#8e117fb0763941ca9a388ee8162ad65b

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I change the version of Minecraft Windows 10 edition?? - Similar Threads - change version Minecraft

2. Refunding Minecraft windows 10 edition?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Refunding Minecraft windows 10 edition?: I was wondering if it is possible to get refunds for the windows 10 version of Minecraft. I applied for a refund on the 4th of September and was told that I could expect a response within 48 hours. I've not heard back or had the product refunded so wanted to find out if...
  3. İ bought Minecraft windows 10 edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    İ bought Minecraft windows 10 edition.: please help, i am on pc, i bought minecraft windows 10 edition thinking it gave me the java edition too, i would buy the java edition too but my country 's currency is too bad. like i bought the game for 76 of my country's currency. other people buy it for 6 dollars i think....
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition: So I just upgraded my computer to windows 10 yesterday and I had also bought the Java edition of Minecraft, but I'm also looking to get the windows 10 edition, I got the code and it said it was already redeemed. I went into my order history saying it was completed and there...
  5. Minecraft Widows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Widows 10 edition: Hello community recently one of my minecraft saves completely reset and i was wondering if it was possible to revert to a past save somehow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/minecraft-widows-10-edition/a2fbc448-6d03-4674-9b1f-4ebb4bd555d5
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: ive download minecraft along time ago and have been playing it ever since (on Xbox) and the better together update came out and i thought it was a good idea to try it out on my computer so i signed onto the micro soft store and downloaded the game (i already owned the game)...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition: So I had a code to get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for free, I redeemed it a few years ago. But I reset the PC I bought it on and now it won't let me have it even though I should. This is why I want to go get a MacBook, because you Microsoft are the biggest peice of **** on...
  8. i want the other minecraft not windows 10 version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want the other minecraft not windows 10 version: so im on my computer with wanting to by Minecraft from Mojang but I went to Microsoft store not realizing and im wanting a refund just so I can buy the game from Mojang and because I don't want windows 10 version...
  9. Minecraft windows 10 edition beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition beta: Just got the minecraft windows 10 edition beta but cant redeem the key at the store for some resaon. hope they fixsit 9165
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta & Pocket Edition Update

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta & Pocket Edition Update: [img] Energize your worlds with the latest free update to Minecraft: Pocket Edition and the Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition beta. Starting today, players in either of these versions can start making wonderful creations with basic redstone components, explore new desert...