Windows 10: How do I change the version of Minecraft Windows 10 edition??

Discus and support How do I change the version of Minecraft Windows 10 edition?? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I change the version of Minecraft Windows 10 edition??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LeLamaDu34, Jul 12, 2018.

1. How do I change the version of Minecraft Windows 10 edition??

How do I change the version of Minecraft Windows 10 edition??

:)

LeLamaDu34, Jul 12, 2018
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, Jul 12, 2018
  3. How do i change the version of minecraft in windows 10 edition?

I need help on how to change the version of Minecraft windows 10 edition because hypixel runs on 1.13 I also need help with knowing what version of Minecraft i'm on.

Wolves4life, Jul 12, 2018
  4. How do I change the version of Minecraft Windows 10 edition??

Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games...ion-beta-faq#8e117fb0763941ca9a388ee8162ad65b

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

How do I change the version of Minecraft Windows 10 edition??

1. How do I change the version of Minecraft Windows 10 edition?? - Similar Threads - change version Minecraft

2. How do I refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?: Hi, first time posting here -Just bought Minecraft: Windows 10 edition from the Microsoft Store Malaysia and realised after it's not the version I wanted Minecraft: Java Edition - is there a way to refund the game?Peter...
  3. How Do I Log Out Of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How Do I Log Out Of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?: title. i dont know how to log out of this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-log-out-of-minecraft-windows-10-edition/39ba6b94-0f03-425c-a011-1ac9395c5147
  4. Minecraft Beta Version for Minecraft Windows 10 edition problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Beta Version for Minecraft Windows 10 edition problem: Hello, so I was wondering why every time I loaded into Minecraft, it says "Driver Outdated". But when I go to check my drivers, all of my drivers have been updated to the latest version. I have followed the steps in this link, Minecraft with Ray Tracing FAQ – Home, and...
  5. How can i change the beta version of minecraft for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i change the beta version of minecraft for windows 10: Actualy, i can't change the beta version, and if i not change this, i can't play a realm, and it was because i bought this minecraft, for play realms...
  6. How do I uninstall Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?: I want to uninstall Minecraft on my pc, whenever i uninstall it, it comes back again.. I want to remove it completely including all the Minecraft Mods...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition version issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition version issues: So microsoft, i bought the windows 10 version to play together with my friends from another devices such as xbox and mobile. How come you launch an exclusive update for the windows 10 edition making it impossible to play together with other devices? How can i downgrade my...
  8. changing windows 10 version/edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    changing windows 10 version/edition: my windows is using windows 10 education version. but, i want to change/return into windows 10 home version.so can you help me? how to fix it? 127319
  9. changing windows 10 version/edition

in Windows 10 Support
    changing windows 10 version/edition: my windows is using windows 10 education version. but, i want to change/return into windows 10 home version.so can you help me? how to fix it? 127319
  10. How do I download Minecraft Windows 10 edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download Minecraft Windows 10 edition?: Today I was on my second windows ten laptop. On my first laptop I have minecraft windows 10. The only problem is I want to transfer minecraft to my second laptop using the same microsoft account. Is ther a way to do this, and if there is, how?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to switch from java to windows 10