Windows 10: How do i change the Windows 10 folder icons

Discus and support How do i change the Windows 10 folder icons in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do i change the Windows 10 personal folder icons, like music, pictures, videos, documents and downloads 76095 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Thewin7lover, Jan 28, 2017.

1. How do i change the Windows 10 folder icons

How do i change the Windows 10 personal folder icons, like music, pictures, videos, documents and downloads

:)

Thewin7lover, Jan 28, 2017

2. How do I change the icons on the display?

what phone is it go to menu settings display standby then shortcuts is the normal route

techbuzzireland, Jan 28, 2017
  3. How do I change the icons on the display?

On my display I have Menu on the Left and T-zones on the right. I want to change these, especially the t-zones one. I want phonebook or alarm to go there. How do I do it??

jb2345

jb2345---01, Jan 28, 2017
  4. marsmimar Win User

How do i change the Windows 10 folder icons

marsmimar, Jan 28, 2017
Thema:

How do i change the Windows 10 folder icons

1. How do i change the Windows 10 folder icons - Similar Threads - change folder icons

2. How do I change the folder icons?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the folder icons?: Hi, so I want to make my desktop look nicer and so I was trying to change the icons of the folders with windows 11, but every time i try to find a folder icon on google, it turns out to be a pdf and it wont let me use that as an icon....
  3. How do I change the folder icons?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the folder icons?: Hi, so I want to make my desktop look nicer and so I was trying to change the icons of the folders with windows 11, but every time i try to find a folder icon on google, it turns out to be a pdf and it wont let me use that as an icon....
  4. How do I change these folders icons? Change icon option isn't there in customize tab of...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I change these folders icons? Change icon option isn't there in customize tab of...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/IshaanSingh011 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mfuqkp/how_do_i_change_these_folders_icons_change_icon/
  5. how to change the folder icon?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to change the folder icon?: does anyone know how to change the default folder icon? my point is that if I change and create a new folder, the icon will be changed. thanks in advance! submitted by /u/milebaa [link] [comments]...
  6. How do I change icon fonts in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change icon fonts in windows 10?: My Windows 10 laptop just downloaded an update, and all my settings have vanished. How do I increase the size of the type fonts under my desktop icons, or make them boldface? Thank you....
  7. Changing the folder icon to Classic Windows Folder icon on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Changing the folder icon to Classic Windows Folder icon on Windows 10: I want to continue to use what I believe Microsft called Classic Windows Folder icon for data folders. It's the plain rectangular manila folder with the label tab in the upper left- or right-hand corner. I have had Win 10 64bit for several years and just noticed yesterday...
  8. How Do I Change the Text Icons in my Documents Folder to Word Icons?

How Do I Change the Text Icons in my Documents Folder to Word Icons?: I am trying to change the Text icons in my Documents folder to Word icons. My OS is WIN 10 Pro 64-bit and I have Office Pro Plus 2016. I have tried the following fixes that I found on the Internet, none of which changed the icons: --Right click on a word...
  9. How to change Thumbnail Folder icon in windows 10

How to change Thumbnail Folder icon in windows 10: hello; i have changed folder icons using registry edit, and it worked. But when i change folder view option from small to large, it shows default icon. So is there any way to change thumbnail folder icon ? For reference i am posting below screenshots to further clear my...
  10. Change Folder Icon in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Folder Icon in Windows 10: How to: Change Folder Icon in Windows 10 How to Change Icon of a Folder in Windows 10 This tutorial will show you how to change the icon of a folder in File Explorer to any icon you like in Windows 10. *note When you change the icon of a folder, the folder will no...