Windows 10: How do i change what the address bar searches with in Spartan?

Discus and support How do i change what the address bar searches with in Spartan? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I'm a avid chrome user but totally keen and excited to give Spartan a go, but I'm drawing the line at using Bing as the default search engine via the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by TKaneT, Jun 29, 2015.

1. TKaneT Win User

How do i change what the address bar searches with in Spartan?

I'm a avid chrome user but totally keen and excited to give Spartan a go, but I'm drawing the line at using Bing as the default search engine via the address bar. Anyone know how I can change this? Ive gone into the settings on Spartan but its greyed out and wont let me change from bing.

Thanks guys

:)

TKaneT, Jun 29, 2015

2. how do i change the from address when emailing in windows phone?

You can post a thread in the user voice forum, found here.

Julie fka profjulie, Jun 29, 2015
  3. Jeli2657 Win User
    how do i change the from address when emailing in windows phone?

That's unfortunate. How can I make an enhancement request so this can be considered for future versions?

Jeli2657, Jun 29, 2015
Thema:

How do i change what the address bar searches with in Spartan?

1. How do i change what the address bar searches with in Spartan? - Similar Threads - change address bar

2. Search bar size change

in Cortana
    Search bar size change: Just updated to 1903 version of windows from a 1709 or 1703 ( i don't remember which). And I am not really a fan of the size change of the search bar. Is there any way to reduce its size? Previous build size (which i liked): [ATTACH] Current build size (not a fan):...
  3. How do I remove the Search bar & Quick Maps and Directions? I do not want it.

in Cortana
    How do I remove the Search bar & Quick Maps and Directions? I do not want it.: This bar is so annoying! It takes up room at the top and so pushes important info at the bottom of my screen out of view, things like buttons I need to choose. How can I get rid of it? Help!...
  4. how do i remove the address bar in the windows task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i remove the address bar in the windows task bar: The address box just showed up and I don't care to have it. It is the address box on the bottom right of the task bar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-address-bar-in-the-windows/d816f1d0-e0d7-4d41-93ee-f35c837d39f8
  5. Search Bar At Top of Desktop How Do i get rid of?

Search Bar At Top of Desktop How Do i get rid of?: Ok this is really annoying. I restarted my computer twice. Even when tabs arent open it does this and I dont know how it happened but I want it gone and I cannot find any damn thing that tells me how to remove. Right clicking, dragging, etc. all tried that. How the hell do i...
  6. Edge Address bar search banner

Edge Address bar search banner: I don't want this search banner, therefore I am deleting EDGE from usage and going to Firefox. Thanks Microsoft for imposing MS software that I don't want and cant easily delete...
  7. How can I place the current temperature in the address/search bar area?

How can I place the current temperature in the address/search bar area?: How can I get the local temperature displayed on the address/search bar area? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-place-the-current-temperature-in-the/48703798-af6a-4419-b69f-c81c13497043
  8. Using Bing in Firefox Address Bar Search

in Browsers and Email
    Using Bing in Firefox Address Bar Search: I am using Firefox 61.0.2 under W10. If I type a search term in the Search Bar, it searches using Bing just as I set it up. Fine. However, if I want to search by putting a term in the Address Bar it insists on using Google. I don't want that, I want Bing. Is there anyway I...
  9. How to change options on Project Spartan?

in Browsers and Email
    How to change options on Project Spartan?: Just started looking at Spartan today and I'm struggling to work out how to do a few things, that I think were on the 'Internet Options' tab in IE. Can anyone tell me how to: Change how tabs work so when I open something in a new tab I automatically switch to that tab...
  10. How do I enlarge the taskbar & address bar views?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I enlarge the taskbar & address bar views?: I can click view on the task bar (Firefox) and then click zoom out to change the font sizes on the page I'm on. What I can't figure out is how to permanently change the font size on the task bar & address bars. Does anyone know? Thank you, TRS 47393