Windows 10: How do i change what the address bar searches with in Spartan?

Discus and support How do i change what the address bar searches with in Spartan? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I'm a avid chrome user but totally keen and excited to give Spartan a go, but I'm drawing the line at using Bing as the default search engine via the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by TKaneT, Jun 29, 2015.

1. TKaneT Win User

How do i change what the address bar searches with in Spartan?

I'm a avid chrome user but totally keen and excited to give Spartan a go, but I'm drawing the line at using Bing as the default search engine via the address bar. Anyone know how I can change this? Ive gone into the settings on Spartan but its greyed out and wont let me change from bing.

Thanks guys

:)

TKaneT, Jun 29, 2015

2. how do i change the from address when emailing in windows phone?

You can post a thread in the user voice forum, found here.

Julie fka profjulie, Jun 29, 2015
  3. Jeli2657 Win User
    how do i change the from address when emailing in windows phone?

That's unfortunate. How can I make an enhancement request so this can be considered for future versions?

Jeli2657, Jun 29, 2015
Thema:

How do i change what the address bar searches with in Spartan?

1. How do i change what the address bar searches with in Spartan? - Similar Threads - change address bar

2. Search files progression bar on address bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search files progression bar on address bar: on windows 7 / windows 10 when you done a search in file explorer as it searched a green bar moved across the address bar - i liked this . In windows 11 all you get is the spinning circle on the top left . does anyone know how I can changed it back to the bar going across the...
  3. Search files progression bar on address bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search files progression bar on address bar: on windows 7 / windows 10 when you done a search in file explorer as it searched a green bar moved across the address bar - i liked this . In windows 11 all you get is the spinning circle on the top left . does anyone know how I can changed it back to the bar going across the...
  4. Search/address bar switched with ribbon randomly, how do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search/address bar switched with ribbon randomly, how do I fix this?: I can't get the ribbon to switch back to being above the two bars. I have already tried every possible combination of checkboxes that the "view" drop down under "options" and under "properties" has to offer....
  5. Search/address bar switched with ribbon randomly, how do I fix this?

Search/address bar switched with ribbon randomly, how do I fix this?: I can't get the ribbon to switch back to being above the two bars. I have already tried every possible combination of checkboxes that the "view" drop down under "options" and under "properties" has to offer....
  6. Search/address bar switched with ribbon randomly, how do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. How do I change the search engine of the search bar to a different thing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the search engine of the search bar to a different thing: I use google as my browser, as I have been using it for a long time and feels normal. how do I make it so that the search boxpicture below opens the search in google chrome, or a different appI don't just mean change the default browser of edgeI am on windows 11...
  8. How do I change the search engine of the search bar to a different thing

How do I change the search engine of the search bar to a different thing: I use google as my browser, as I have been using it for a long time and feels normal. how do I make it so that the search boxpicture below opens the search in google chrome, or a different appI don't just mean change the default browser of edgeI am on windows 11...
  9. How do I change the size/appearance in the address bar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I change the size/appearance in the address bar?: I was tweaking the explorer, but I have this BIG metro-styled address bar, and I've tried changing stuff in OldNewExplorer, and enabling and disabling Ribbon, but it didn't work. Note that I have Ribbon disabled. Is this a new Windows feature, something from...
  10. How to change options on Project Spartan?

in Browsers and Email
    How to change options on Project Spartan?: Just started looking at Spartan today and I'm struggling to work out how to do a few things, that I think were on the 'Internet Options' tab in IE. Can anyone tell me how to: Change how tabs work so when I open something in a new tab I automatically switch to that tab...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change address bar in window phone