Windows 10: how do i change winpad to excel

Discus and support how do i change winpad to excel in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I change winpad to excel?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KarenAtchison, Aug 14, 2018.

1. how do i change winpad to excel

How do I change winpad to excel?

:)

KarenAtchison, Aug 14, 2018
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Tecno winpad 10 Camera

Hi Sunday, device drivers for that Techno Winpad do not seem to be readily available . . .

Open Device Manager

Right click the device and select Properties

Click on the Details Tab

Change the Properties drop down to Hardware ID's

Right click the top line in the list and select Copy

Paste that hardware ID string into your next post . . .

DaveM121, Aug 14, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 14, 2018
  4. Skiff640 Win User

how do i change winpad to excel

Excel changes the owner of file during save

When Excel saves my workbook file, it changes the NTFS ownership of the file to the user account that is using Excel. I need it to allow the data to be changed within the workbook, but not change the file's ownership. Any ideas?

• Windows 10 Pro ... clean recent install ... all updates are current
    • Office 2010 (Excel) ... clean recent install ... all updates are current
    • The original owner of Excel file is in the Administrator group
    • Excel user is not in the Administrator group
    • Excel user has the following inherited permissions to the file, through a group, inherited down from the folder in which it resides:
    Modify
    Read and execute
    Read
    Write
    • Excel user does not have the following permissions. I checked this in Properties using the "Effective Access" feature:
    Full Control
    Change permissions
    Take ownership

The only unusual thing is the Excel file came from an XP machine. I don't see how that would affect anything but ...

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated ... I tried everything I can think of, and have searched this forum and the internet without success.

Thanks

Skiff640, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

how do i change winpad to excel

1. how do i change winpad to excel - Similar Threads - change winpad excel

2. Odys WinPad V10 drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Odys WinPad V10 drivers: Since my OG question is now locked, I'll add further info here.Since the original driver file is no down, I've uploaded my copy to archive.org.https://archive.org/details/driver-odys-windesk-x10-winpad-v10 See instructions in the OG question namely importance of I2C...
  3. Odys WinPad V10 drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Odys WinPad V10 drivers: Since my OG question is now locked, I'll add further info here.Since the original driver file is no down, I've uploaded my copy to archive.org.https://archive.org/details/driver-odys-windesk-x10-winpad-v10 See instructions in the OG question namely importance of I2C...
  4. Odys WinPad V10 drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. "Options" will not open in Excel? How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Options" will not open in Excel? How do I fix this?: When I go to "File" and scroll down to "Options" the menu will not open. Instead, it kicks me back to the workbook. How do I fix this? I have looked everywhere, but there are no answers. There are a lot of important things in the Options menu, and I need to access...
  6. "Options" will not open in Excel? How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Options" will not open in Excel? How do I fix this?: When I go to "File" and scroll down to "Options" the menu will not open. Instead, it kicks me back to the workbook. How do I fix this? I have looked everywhere, but there are no answers. There are a lot of important things in the Options menu, and I need to access...
  7. How do I change this

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change this: Hello, I want to know how do I change this type of moving the application from this to https://photos.app.goo.gl/RVu3SuUhdLB59tVu6 Thishttps://photos.app.goo.gl/nfBYMHKtJCWzCb6UASorry I don't really know how to explain it very well I want it whenever I hold my mouse and move...
  8. Excel: How to make a hyperlink that excel has no way to change ?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel: How to make a hyperlink that excel has no way to change ?: If you try to tie a image to a cell in excel and then you link that image to its file. Excel because the image was embedded in the cell it will change the hyperlinks on you. but if you just link a image to text in a cell I do not believe excel will change the hyperlinks. in...
  9. formatting techno winpad 2

formatting techno winpad 2: my techno win pad was having a GUI problem, of which I try to reset but no avail --- is there any way t format the pc or anything like hard reset or format...
  10. Tecno winpad 10 Camera

Tecno winpad 10 Camera: My camera device driver got deleted, how do i get another driver installed to make my device function? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/tecno-winpad-10-camera/2f589912-ef6f-4506-9227-aa43e588563c