Windows 10: How do I choose a single picture from a theme?

Discus and support How do I choose a single picture from a theme? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; On Windows 7, you could download a theme then when you click on desktop background it would show all the pictures in the theme with check marks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Josh7, Jun 6, 2016.

1. Josh7 Win User

How do I choose a single picture from a theme?

On Windows 7, you could download a theme then when you click on desktop background it would
    show all the pictures in the theme with check marks. Instead, on Windows 10, I click on desktop background and it just goes back to slideshow and gives me no option of choosing what picture I want.

This is frustrating *Sleepy

Does anyone have a fix for this?

Thank you!

:)

Josh7, Jun 6, 2016
  2. Ricardo C', Jun 6, 2016
  3. SamKey Win User
    Windows phone app - How do i choose a single episode?

I dont want all the episodes of a podcast on my phone at once so how do i select a single episode from the lists?

SamKey, Jun 6, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Jun 6, 2016
  5. Josh7 Win User
    Hey! Yeah I scrolled down found that other guys Pete's thread and what you told him the second command worked for me.
    Thanks! There wouldn't be any chance of making a shortcut for that on my desktop is there? *Smile

Josh7, Jun 6, 2016
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I choose a single picture from a theme? - Similar Threads - choose single picture

2. How ro choose synchronized theme?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How ro choose synchronized theme?: In my PCs with Windows 10 I enabled synchronization for everything, including themes, with my Live account. Now I customized my theme on one of my PCs choosing wallpaper, colors, etc... and I saved it with the name "Abstract Dark to Light". I would like this theme to be...
  3. How to stop Theme picture from changing daily?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to stop Theme picture from changing daily?: Hello, I have downloaded some beautiful themes from Microsoft. And some of the pictures are just spectacular. How do I stop the theme picture from changing every day? Some of the images I just want to keep as my desktop wallpaper forever ! :-) There doesn't seem to be...
  4. theme pictures rotation/how to

theme pictures rotation/how to: How do I get the theme pictures on desktop to rotate auomatically?? windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/theme-pictures-rotationhow-to/d6e973f2-cecf-4d66-8865-2fdc06d73762
  5. how do i change the theme picture on desktop

how do i change the theme picture on desktop: how do i change the theme picture on desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-theme-picture-on-desktop/4569ee04-f30a-4221-967f-c98ce49da6af
  6. Individual pictures from Theme

Individual pictures from Theme: Great pictures in the theme packages. However, I would like to pick one for more than a day. How do we open theme packages? And, how do get to choose a single picture from a package as a background? When you go to background, there are only five pictures. When you...
  7. Choosing pictures for desktop background from downloaded Microsoft themes

Choosing pictures for desktop background from downloaded Microsoft themes: I used to be able to see all the pictures in a downloaded theme and then select the ones I wanted in the slideshow. I don't seem to be able to do that anymore and would like to be able to select the ones I want or create my own from several themes and/or pictures from those...
  8. How do you edit the pictures in themes

How do you edit the pictures in themes: It used to be in Personalization under themes. It permitted you to open the current theme and edit (add or remove pictures) from the theme. The function seems to have been left out in Windows 10, and was available in previous Windows versions. 10533
  9. SOLVED!how do i reset this"choose your picture" ?

SOLVED!how do i reset this"choose your picture" ?: how do i reset this"choose your picture" ? its driving me crazy seeing screen shots I took of windows 8.1 to show my friends who were wanting to see it before they upgraded. I no longer have these images yet they are showing up here. Solved. I just removed the photos...
  10. how can I choose the Theme pictures for Desktop Background

how can I choose the Theme pictures for Desktop Background: In W-7, I could go to the "Change the visuals and sounds on your computer" and click the "Desktop Background" Slide Show. once there, I could check or uncheck the pictures I wanted. In W-10, when I click "Desktop Background", I get the "Background" "Preview" window. There's...