Windows 10: . How do I choose the right APU Graphics Driver for Windows 10

Discus and support . How do I choose the right APU Graphics Driver for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an Acer Aspire Notebook. How can I know the right APU Graphics Driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rushmusic, Jul 12, 2018.

1. rushmusic Win User

. How do I choose the right APU Graphics Driver for Windows 10

I have an Acer Aspire Notebook. How can I know the right APU Graphics Driver

:)

rushmusic, Jul 12, 2018

2. How Do I install correct Drivers for radeon graphics?

I have this option:

Step 1 :

Select the type of product that you have:

APU (Accelerated Processors)

Step 2 :

Select the product family your product belongs to:

Mobile APU (Accelerated Processors)

Step 3 :

Select your product:

Fx-9830p

Step 4 :

select the supported operating system that you have:

windows 10 64-bit.

or

step 1:

Select the type of product that you have:

desktop graphics

step 2:

Select the product family your product belongs to:

radeon rx series

step 3:

Select your product:

rx 5xx series

step 4:

select the supported operating system that you have:

windows 10 64 bit

now I tried the APU route and after I installed and restarted and right click on desktop screen or click radeon graphics It said: got could not find your amd graphics driver ...etc...

I have switchable graphics ,I have an integrated R7 with the APU fx-9830p

and a discrete dedicated gpu graphics card radeon Rx 560

The R7 is primary and the Rx560 is linked in radeon menu

michaelshanks1, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Graphics Driver for Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

Follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you update Graphic card drivers:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.
    If the issue still persist follow method 2.

Method 2:

I suggest you to go to the manufacturer’s website of your graphic card and check for any updated drivers available there. If so, try to install them and check if it fix the issue.

If no updated drivers available then try installing the available drivers in compatibility mode.

Refer the steps:

• Download the Drive from the manufacture’s website, Right click on the setup file and select Properties.

• Click the compatibility tab, tick the box next to Run this program in compatibility mode for and select Windows.
    If the issue still persist, suggest you to please get in touch with our
    Xbox Support team through below link to resolve the issue:

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_early_access/xbox_on_win10_ip/default.aspx

Our Xbox support team will assist you better in this regard.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jul 12, 2018
  4. . How do I choose the right APU Graphics Driver for Windows 10

Intel Graphic Driver Update

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We do understand your concern and we will be happy to help you regarding this.

Please answer the below questions:

• What exactly happens when you launch the game?
    • Do you get any error message?

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

. How do I choose the right APU Graphics Driver for Windows 10

1. . How do I choose the right APU Graphics Driver for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - choose right APU

2. how do I force graphics driver to download?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I force graphics driver to download?: Hi,I want to update my graphics drivers, but Windows Update and Device Manger doesnt work, so i downloaded the graphics drivers from Asus website and wanted to use the .inf file, but when I click it, I get random graphics drivers for different graphics cards, i cant find...
  3. how do I force graphics driver to download?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I force graphics driver to download?: Hi,I want to update my graphics drivers, but Windows Update and Device Manger doesnt work, so i downloaded the graphics drivers from Asus website and wanted to use the .inf file, but when I click it, I get random graphics drivers for different graphics cards, i cant find...
  4. how do I download graphics drivers via windows update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I download graphics drivers via windows update?: Hello guys I've been constantly downloading updates from windows update the only update I haven't seen is the graphics driver, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-graphics-drivers-via-windows/498617f5-1673-42eb-ab0a-ac250c14a633
  5. how do I download graphics drivers via windows update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I download graphics drivers via windows update?: Hello guys I've been constantly downloading updates from windows update the only update I haven't seen is the graphics driver, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-graphics-drivers-via-windows/498617f5-1673-42eb-ab0a-ac250c14a633
  6. how do I download graphics drivers via windows update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. AMD APU driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD APU driver: I have a gigabyte b450 pro wifi mainboard. I came across this AMD APU driver at my mainboard's webpage. So what is APU driver for ? Do I need it ? 167436
  8. Windows 10 won't let me choose driver for my graphics card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows 10 won't let me choose driver for my graphics card: Hi. I just got a used Boxx laptop (mobile workstation) running Windows 10. I am a video producer, and I use Premiere Pro (Adobe Creative Cloud) to edit video. Most of the Adobe programs will work, if I remain on Adobe's past software (2019), instead of the current release...
  9. How do I manually install an Intel graphics driver on Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I manually install an Intel graphics driver on Windows: I know this could be done, but I haven't talked to anyone about it in a long while. Intel is hiding it's drivers. Intel has not posted a driver for real in a couple years. The system I have now is a Dell Inspiron and Dell is the place Intel instructs me to send my trouble....
  10. Bad Graphics Performance in Windows 10 using a AMD APU.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad Graphics Performance in Windows 10 using a AMD APU.: A few days ago, I acquired a computer that cost me around £600. It had 8GB of ram and a APU with AMD`s Ryzen 5 being the processor and The Radeon Vegas 8 as the graphics card. I had installed a few games that I had brought on Steam whether it was sales or games that I wanted...