Windows 10: How do I clear app data in Windows 10

Discus and support How do I clear app data in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was letting my sister use the Facebook app on my Dell Optiplex 780 running Windows 10 but she has her own computer now so she doesn't use it anymore... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ornithophilia, Mar 13, 2017.

1. How do I clear app data in Windows 10

I was letting my sister use the Facebook app on my Dell Optiplex 780 running Windows 10 but she has her own computer now so she doesn't use it anymore and since then I created a new Facebook for college friends. I would like to log into it. Except that my sister's data is still tied to the Facebook app on Windows 10.

It is so easy to do this on Android but I cannot find out how to do this on Windows 10 and there seems to be no information on Google on how to do this. I could not find a single post about this. Which leads to to believe that it is probably something super easy that I am overlooking.

How do I do this without removing and reinstalling the app as it will not let me remove the Facebook app.

:)

Ornithophilia, Mar 13, 2017
  2. donsimao Win User

How do I delete clear log data in Application Manager

Is it possible to edit log in Application Manager? I own Nokia E71.

donsimao, Mar 13, 2017
  3. tsuhsieh Win User
    How do I delete clear log data in Application Manager

I cannot do so either.

For some unknown reason, there are two entries of the same application in the application manager. I dannot connect to 3G network or run any application which is located behind the location of the duplicated application.

What can I do to delete the duplicated application?

tsuhsieh, Mar 13, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

How do I clear app data in Windows 10

App - Reset in Windows 10

Edwin, Mar 13, 2017
  5. Plankton Win User
    The app is not part of windows 10. Why not just use FB on your browser of choice? Yes you can uninstall the app and then reinstall it and then set it up with your credentials.

Plankton, Mar 13, 2017
  6. As I already mentioned, I am already logged into Facebook on my personal account through a browser that is set to auto log me in. I need the app for my school account.

The tutorial you linked me to is incorrect. There is no 'apps and features' option in settings. I even tried searching for a setting and still didn't show up.

Ornithophilia, Mar 13, 2017
  7. Edwin New Member
    How do I clear app data in Windows 10 [​IMG]

Edwin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How do I clear app data in Windows 10

1. How do I clear app data in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - clear app data

2. For Clearing Clipboard Data, I prefer manual to automatic.. How NOT to clear Clipboard at...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For Clearing Clipboard Data, I prefer manual to automatic.. How NOT to clear Clipboard at...: I need reboot as my last resort for issues that have no clear answer from Tech Support. such as the following:Resources not fully released with App closurereset requires admin rightreinstall requires admin rightHowever, since Reboot takes time, I prefer to avoid reboot often;...
  3. For Clearing Clipboard Data, I prefer manual to automatic.. How NOT to clear Clipboard at...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    For Clearing Clipboard Data, I prefer manual to automatic.. How NOT to clear Clipboard at...: I need reboot as my last resort for issues that have no clear answer from Tech Support. such as the following:Resources not fully released with App closurereset requires admin rightreinstall requires admin rightHowever, since Reboot takes time, I prefer to avoid reboot often;...
  4. For Clearing Clipboard Data, I prefer manual to automatic.. How NOT to clear Clipboard at...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How do I clear the history?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I clear the history?: The way I've always done it, I don't seem to get a message stating that I have actually told the computer to do anything. Links to where I have gone still appear purple. I don't want to clear too much, because I might have to sign in to web sites again....
  6. How do I clear the history?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I clear the history?: The way I've always done it, I don't seem to get a message stating that I have actually told the computer to do anything. Links to where I have gone still appear purple. I don't want to clear too much, because I might have to sign in to web sites again....
  7. How to clear data usage (internet) of a specific app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to clear data usage (internet) of a specific app?: If you open network and internet options, you can see the data usage over the last 30 days for different apps and I am aware that I can reset the entire thing to 0. But is there a way to reset just an app by deleting cache or something? submitted by /u/dennis_joseph...
  8. How do I "really" clear data in Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I "really" clear data in Edge?: #1 I already clicked the 3 dot button and cleared "everything" so please, please!, don't explain how to do that. So, I'm browsing Steam. I scroll half way down and click on the 'New Releases", then I change to the 'New Releases" tab (because you know, that's really what I...
  9. how do I clear cookies

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I clear cookies: How do I clear or remove cookies related to pop up ads from my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-clear-cookies/2eb5a9cc-7692-433a-9589-842984c26dca
  10. Clear Clipboard Data in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Clear Clipboard Data in Windows 10: How to: Clear Clipboard Data in Windows 10 How to Clear Clipboard Data in Windows 10 Copy paste its something we all do, probably multiple times a day. But what do you do if you need to copy the same few things again and again? How do you copy content across your...