Windows 10: How do I configure outlook to store all mail on onedrive?

Discus and support How do I configure outlook to store all mail on onedrive? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I prefer not to store any emails on my computer. Instead, I prefer to store them on onedrive. I have an Office 365 subscription, and it looks like... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by windoc, Apr 26, 2018.

1. windoc Win User

How do I configure outlook to store all mail on onedrive?

I prefer not to store any emails on my computer. Instead, I prefer to store them on onedrive. I have an Office 365 subscription, and it looks like Microsoft Exchange is active. How can I configure Outlook for this, and move the existing emails that may be stored on my computer to onedrive or Microsoft Exchage?

Thank-you

:)

windoc, Apr 26, 2018

2. How do I make windows 10 use the local Outlook app when I click on a "mailto" hyperlink

Whenever I click on a "mailto" hyperlink on a webpage (all browsers) Windows 10 pops the Windows 10 Mail screen. I use a local copy of Outlook and want the Outlook new email screen to pop up. How do I configure Windows 10 to use Outlook instead of the
    Win 10 Mail screen?

Anonymous;kasdf[oiuuSF, Apr 26, 2018
  3. How do I configure Outlook Mobile to automatically delete the messages from server after downloading?

This is an option when you create the account on your device. You need to select the Advanced option to find this setting.

Laura

Laura Rooke, Apr 26, 2018
Thema:

How do I configure outlook to store all mail on onedrive?

1. How do I configure outlook to store all mail on onedrive? - Similar Threads - configure outlook store

2. How can I configure Outlook on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I configure Outlook on my PC: I've been unable to use my desktop Outlook since 2020.Although I can still access my mail via Yahoo, I woiuld like to get back to using my Outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-configure-outlook-on-my-pc/98824903-8024-4ae8-ab62-12d1cb1af5b3
  3. How can I configure Outlook on my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I configure Outlook on my PC: I've been unable to use my desktop Outlook since 2020.Although I can still access my mail via Yahoo, I woiuld like to get back to using my Outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-configure-outlook-on-my-pc/98824903-8024-4ae8-ab62-12d1cb1af5b3
  4. How do I get OneNote to store on OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I get OneNote to store on OneDrive?: I have OneNote on my PC, and I want to put it on OneDrive, but I cannot find a way. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-onenote-to-store-on-onedrive/6ec46680-ec8d-4ea4-bb09-2f4ea41d9060"
  5. How do I clean Outlook on Mail App?

How do I clean Outlook on Mail App?: Hi, I am trying to clean my outlook "Mail" App or outlook on my web browser. I don't have outlook from Office 365, just the Mail app and outlook.com. I'm reading how to clean things like the .dat (data) or .fav (favorites). I've never cleaned outlook before so there's...
  6. Outlook 2016 Mail Configuration Issues

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016 Mail Configuration Issues: I've set up Outlook 2016 with the following email accounts: L: myname@outlook.com - Microsoft account using Exchange Server plus 3 other email accounts on IMAP including a Gmail account. All work and send / receive mail fine. Please advise: How do you configure Outlook...
  7. How do I get "Focused" on Outlook Mail App?

How do I get "Focused" on Outlook Mail App?: Hi, I had a problem with Outlook Mail App not syncing for a week so I deleted my Outlook info and created a new one. My emails sync fine and is up to date, but I lost the "Focused" option. It shows all mail together. How do I get the focused back? Is there a way to reset Mail...
  8. configure Server Ports in Outlook e-mail app

in Browsers and Email
    configure Server Ports in Outlook e-mail app: Is it possible to configure the Server Ports in the outlook e-mail app? I use AT&T for e-mail, and my mail account requires that I use server port 995 (incoming) and 465 (outgoing). I can create a new POP3 service for AT&T and setup everything up except the server ports...
  9. How to back up all mail and settings in Outlook 2007?

in Browsers and Email
    How to back up all mail and settings in Outlook 2007?: I'm migrating my system to Windows 10 Pro. I'm currently using Office Outlook 2007 for my emails and I'm curious what is the best way to transfer not only my mail but also all Outlook settings, accounts, layouts, etc. Is there a way to do it? Which registry keys or folders...
  10. How do I configure Outlook to run on startup

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How do I configure Outlook to run on startup: Right click Outlook in Start > All apps, select More > Open file location: [img] This opens folder C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs, where Start shortcuts are located. Right click Outlook shortcut and copy it. Type %appdata% in File Explorer...