Windows 10: how do i connect an iphone to my windows 10 pc?

Discus and support how do i connect an iphone to my windows 10 pc? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; how do i connect an iphone to my windows 10 pc?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MargaretGriffin1, Aug 16, 2018.

1. how do i connect an iphone to my windows 10 pc?

how do i connect an iphone to my windows 10 pc?

:)

MargaretGriffin1, Aug 16, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 16, 2018
  3. Random Connect to iPhone

Hi!

I'm sitting in front of it my new PC I just bought, minding my own business.

Suddenly a notice pops up and says your photos are ready.. and then I click it and find that all the pics from my iPhone are suddenly copied to the PC into the Photos App. This is so weird because I have never connected my iPhone to the PC. The phone does not sync to iCloud. Besides I don't even have iCloud on the PC.

The iPhone was sitting on the table nearby. I am extremely confused and worried because the PC just randomly copied all the pictures from my phone.

I tried googling but couldn't find anything. I found articles on 'How to connect your iPhone to Windows' and they all had 3-5 steps you had to follow through. But mine just did it on it's own without me wanting to do it!!

Can anyone explain how this happened??? I would love some clue!!!!

claystanton, Aug 16, 2018
  4. how do i connect an iphone to my windows 10 pc?

Random Connect to iPhone

Hi

If anyone can help.. i have an update. Been racking my brains for hours and realized that the PC did not communicate with iPhone.

It somehow accessed the pictures from my Macbook Pro (iPhone backups). Just as weird because obviously I did not enable either machine to do anything.

Any ideas how this happened?

claystanton, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

how do i connect an iphone to my windows 10 pc?

1. how do i connect an iphone to my windows 10 pc? - Similar Threads - connect iphone

2. Windows 11 PC won't recognize my iPhone 15 connected to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 PC won't recognize my iPhone 15 connected to my computer: Hello all, I just recently got a new Windows 11 PC this specifically was working on my old laptop and I was trying to back up my iPhone with iTunes but my phone isn't getting recognized by my computer at all. I've tried 3 different cables and a couple of different USB ports...
  3. Windows 11 PC won't recognize my iPhone 15 connected to my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 PC won't recognize my iPhone 15 connected to my computer: Hello all, I just recently got a new Windows 11 PC this specifically was working on my old laptop and I was trying to back up my iPhone with iTunes but my phone isn't getting recognized by my computer at all. I've tried 3 different cables and a couple of different USB ports...
  4. Connecting Laptop to IPhone hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting Laptop to IPhone hotspot: Suddenly to connect to my iphone hotspot action is needed open browser and connect. It just opens an MSN page with nothing to do?I’ve been connecting to my hotspots for years prior to this and never had this problem?...
  5. Connecting Laptop to IPhone hotspot

Connecting Laptop to IPhone hotspot: Suddenly to connect to my iphone hotspot action is needed open browser and connect. It just opens an MSN page with nothing to do?I’ve been connecting to my hotspots for years prior to this and never had this problem?...
  6. How do I discover and connect to my iPhone hotspot over usb?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I discover and connect to my iPhone hotspot over usb?: How do I discover and connect to my iphone hotspot over usb? There are no usb options in the connectivity menu. There was a screen that asked me what to do with my phone the first time i ever plugged it in, perhaps I hit the wrong thing and no matter what i do I can't figure...
  7. How do I discover and connect to my iPhone hotspot over usb?

How do I discover and connect to my iPhone hotspot over usb?: How do I discover and connect to my iphone hotspot over usb? There are no usb options in the connectivity menu. There was a screen that asked me what to do with my phone the first time i ever plugged it in, perhaps I hit the wrong thing and no matter what i do I can't figure...
  8. Windows 10 laptop sees my iPhone hotspot but won't connect to it!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 laptop sees my iPhone hotspot but won't connect to it!: Many people have had the problem of not being able to connect their Windows 10 PC to their iPhone hotspot, but mine is a little unique. My Dell laptop sees my hotspot just fine, but it won't connect to it. At the bottom of the list of possible networks is a highlighted box...
  9. Windows 10 laptop sees my iPhone hotspot but won't connect to it!

Windows 10 laptop sees my iPhone hotspot but won't connect to it!: Many people have had the problem of not being able to connect their Windows 10 PC to their iPhone hotspot, but mine is a little unique. My Dell laptop sees my hotspot just fine, but it won't connect to it. At the bottom of the list of possible networks is a highlighted box...
  10. Windows 10 laptop sees my iPhone hotspot but won't connect to it!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging