Windows 10: How Do I Connect these Speakers to My PC?

Discus and support How Do I Connect these Speakers to My PC? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I took out these speakers from an old Dell computer that was connected to the motherboard. I want to know if I can connect them to my desktop PC.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by xlook, Jul 28, 2016.

1. xlook Win User

How Do I Connect these Speakers to My PC?

I took out these speakers from an old Dell computer that was connected to the motherboard. I want to know if I can connect them to my desktop PC.

Look at the attached pic. The connector of the speaker may not readily connect to the audio part of my deskto. Is there an interface through which I can connect them toy PC?

How Do I Connect these Speakers to My PC? [​IMG]

:)

xlook, Jul 28, 2016
  2. how to do Win User

HELP!! - Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I'm now running Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7 & I have the same continuous problem with the update

• Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I tried your Method 1 to fix it which said changes have been made to my computer & to try & update again which failed.. again & the same message above came up again. My laptop is secure as I run Norton 360, so what should I do next to try & fix this problem?
    My laptop is a Toshiba satellite L650.

Thank you

David

how to do, Jul 28, 2016
  3. How do I connect 5.1 speakers to Envy Phoenix Desktop 860-014?

Hi Greg,

As this is a product related issue, I suggest you to contact the product manufacturer for further assistance, they will be better suited to guide you with this.

If you have any Windows related queries in the future, let us know. We will be glad to help.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jul 28, 2016
Thema:

How Do I Connect these Speakers to My PC?

1. How Do I Connect these Speakers to My PC? - Similar Threads - Connect Speakers

2. Realtek Speakers are not connecting to G15 computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Speakers are not connecting to G15 computer: I have a Dell G15 5520 that I've owned since mid 2023. The audio worked completely fine for about 6 months, but starting about a month ago the computer has randomly refused to connect to any audio devices that I try. This includes both the Realtek speakers that came with the...
  3. Realtek Speakers are not connecting to G15 computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Speakers are not connecting to G15 computer: I have a Dell G15 5520 that I've owned since mid 2023. The audio worked completely fine for about 6 months, but starting about a month ago the computer has randomly refused to connect to any audio devices that I try. This includes both the Realtek speakers that came with the...
  4. No "16bit 48000hz DVD" quality audio option for my Bluetooth connected speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No "16bit 48000hz DVD" quality audio option for my Bluetooth connected speaker: I have a bluetooth connected speaker that stutters. It's default format is set to 2 channel 16 bit, 44100 Hz CD Quality and I can only switch it to 1 channel 16 bit, 44100 Hz. How can get my default format to switch to "16bit 48000hz DVD" quality for better audio and the...
  5. No "16bit 48000hz DVD" quality audio option for my Bluetooth connected speaker

No "16bit 48000hz DVD" quality audio option for my Bluetooth connected speaker: I have a bluetooth connected speaker that stutters. It's default format is set to 2 channel 16 bit, 44100 Hz CD Quality and I can only switch it to 1 channel 16 bit, 44100 Hz. How can get my default format to switch to "16bit 48000hz DVD" quality for better audio and the...
  6. I cannot play YouTube videos when connected to a Bluetooth speaker on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot play YouTube videos when connected to a Bluetooth speaker on my laptop: The computer I use is a Vostro 5490, which runs Windows 11, when I connect Bluetooth to my speakers or headphones I will not hear anything. When I go to YouTube to open a video, it keeps loading until it says "If playback doesn't begin shortly try restarting your device"....
  7. I cannot play YouTube videos when connected to a Bluetooth speaker on my laptop

I cannot play YouTube videos when connected to a Bluetooth speaker on my laptop: The computer I use is a Vostro 5490, which runs Windows 11, when I connect Bluetooth to my speakers or headphones I will not hear anything. When I go to YouTube to open a video, it keeps loading until it says "If playback doesn't begin shortly try restarting your device"....
  8. My bluetooth is connecting fine, but the speakers are not showing upder "output device"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bluetooth is connecting fine, but the speakers are not showing upder "output device": Have tried rebooting, uninstalling/reinstalling drivers, nothing.PC Levnovo thinkpad, windows 11 is registering a connection, speakers are registering a connection, but when I go to select an output device, the speakers are not listed - just the PC speakers. Not sure if this...
  9. My bluetooth is connecting fine, but the speakers are not showing upder "output device"

My bluetooth is connecting fine, but the speakers are not showing upder "output device": Have tried rebooting, uninstalling/reinstalling drivers, nothing.PC Levnovo thinkpad, windows 11 is registering a connection, speakers are registering a connection, but when I go to select an output device, the speakers are not listed - just the PC speakers. Not sure if this...
  10. why dont i hear my line in from my second speaker I want to connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why dont i hear my line in from my second speaker I want to connect: I have my main speaker connected in the green port and then I want to connect my second speakers to the blue port and then i put it in as line in and there is no sound coming in. Why is that?...