Windows 10: How do I connect to internet via bluetooth tethering?

Discus and support How do I connect to internet via bluetooth tethering? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I need to connect my laptop to the internet using my android phone. I've paired both devices and I've enabled bluetooth tethering on my phone. My phone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by srsly, Jun 30, 2016.

1. srsly Win User

How do I connect to internet via bluetooth tethering?

I need to connect my laptop to the internet using my android phone. I've paired both devices and I've enabled bluetooth tethering on my phone. My phone is listed when I navigate from 'join a personal network' in bluetooth options in taskbar but I cannot connect using access point, only direct connection is listed as the option.

:)

srsly, Jun 30, 2016
  2. k_aladdin Win User

how can I connect my N73 to internet via pc?

I have nokia N73 and I want to connect my device to the internet via the pc by the bluetooth connection, how can I do this?? In other words, Can I surfe the net via the pc in my N73 by bluetooth connection?

k_aladdin, Jun 30, 2016
  3. Using N80 as Modem to connect to internet

I have a similar problem connecting my N80 via Bluetooth to the Internet... when I check under modem on the phone menu there is only a IR option???

How do I configure to connect via Bluetooth the modem, which I have installed the drivers?

PC Suite works fine via Bluetooth.

Thkz

SanMan

sanman---01, Jun 30, 2016
Thema:

How do I connect to internet via bluetooth tethering?

1. How do I connect to internet via bluetooth tethering? - Similar Threads - connect internet via

2. How do I connect to the internet via bio without Ethernet port?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I connect to the internet via bio without Ethernet port?: How do I connect to the internet via bios? I have a Dell laptop Inspiron 7306 2n1 & had accidentally deleted my windows operating system. I’ve gotten a usb drive & just need it to connect to the internet to hopefully repair the corrupt OS image but i can’t seem to connect to...
  3. How do I connect to the internet via bio without Ethernet port?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I connect to the internet via bio without Ethernet port?: How do I connect to the internet via bios? I have a Dell laptop Inspiron 7306 2n1 & had accidentally deleted my windows operating system. I’ve gotten a usb drive & just need it to connect to the internet to hopefully repair the corrupt OS image but i can’t seem to connect to...
  4. Bluetooth and USB tethering connectivity issue

Bluetooth and USB tethering connectivity issue: So I have a samsung galaxy A02 and a Dell laptop not sure if either detail is relevant and I'm trying to use my phones data to get the laptop online. I've tried both Bluetooth and USB tethering but keep getting same result. The laptop shows that it is connected and has...
  5. Bluetooth and USB tethering connectivity issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth and USB tethering connectivity issue: So I have a samsung galaxy A02 and a Dell laptop not sure if either detail is relevant and I'm trying to use my phones data to get the laptop online. I've tried both Bluetooth and USB tethering but keep getting same result. The laptop shows that it is connected and has...
  6. Bluetooth and USB tethering connectivity issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. bluetooth tethering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth tethering: Bluetooth tethering not working on windows 10. There is no option of connect using access point. When trying to connect using direct connection it is saying successful but internet is not accessed and no notification comes in my mobile. Bluetooth tethering is on in my...
  8. Connection Number increases whenever I tether internet via smartphone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Connection Number increases whenever I tether internet via smartphone: [ATTACH] When I checked online I couldn't able to find anything or anyone having this problem, actually I even don't know this is a problem since it does not cause any problem on my System. Just posting it down so that I could find out if this is happening to any of you...
  9. How do I connect Xbox Wireless controller via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I connect Xbox Wireless controller via bluetooth: So I just got a Surface Go and a new Xbox wireless controller. This is my first pc and xbox controller, so I don't know much about this stuff. I connected the controller via Bluetooth, and it connected. When I tried to use the controller in a game, it didn't do anything...
  10. how to use my windows phone to connect to internet via bluetooth

how to use my windows phone to connect to internet via bluetooth: Can someone guide me how to use my cellular data to connect my pc to the internet via bluetooth? My dsl is currently down. 20547