Windows 10: How do I Copy a Web Page and Print it out.

Discus and support How do I Copy a Web Page and Print it out. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; How do I copy a Web Page and Print it Out? 17912 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Cyberdesigner, Aug 19, 2015.

1. How do I Copy a Web Page and Print it out.

How do I copy a Web Page and Print it Out?

:)

Cyberdesigner, Aug 19, 2015

2. How do I Print a Selection from a web page in Windows 10. Used to be able to.

How do I Print a Selection from a web page?

FrankWheeler1, Aug 19, 2015
  3. How do I Print a Selection from a web page in Windows 10. Used to be able to.

I've done the Feedback info thing and never got any change when the updates came out. Why try all the steps of capturing the image, going to Paint, editing there, and printing? Or whatever all the rigmarole is. Just don't even open Edge. I pinned the icon
    for Internet Explorer to the task bar and open that immediately, bypassing anything with the Edge. Can still print my selection from there. I like IE better for saving Favorites, too.

notanewbie_882, Aug 19, 2015
  4. Looey Win User

How do I Copy a Web Page and Print it out.

You can use the snipping tool or hit print screen on your keyboard and paste it into a word document. That's a couple of ways.

Looey, Aug 19, 2015
  5. Bazz Win User
    Most browsers have a print option in the settings.

6. bobkn Win User
    Not sure what you're after.

In Internet Explorer, I can save a web page. I usually save it as a single archive (.mht). If the option exists in Edge, I haven't spotted it.

In Win 10, you could also do a print-to-PDF From Edge or any browser with a printing capability.

bobkn, Aug 19, 2015
  7. Berton Win User
    I agree with bobkn. If I wish to work with a particular Web page I use one of 2 methods. In Firefox I right-click in the page and choose Save page as... where the 3 dots signify another pane will open with choices. In Internet Explorer I go to File, Save as.... With both I give it a name and note where Downloads go on the HDD. Both methods have choices for type but IE gives a choice of .mht, Web page complete, saves in a single file. Either way I can do lots with the pages.

Berton, Aug 19, 2015
  8. socklosk Win User

You can also use a pdf software to save Web pages. The Foxit Reader might be a nice way of saving a Web in one small file.

socklosk, Aug 19, 2015
  9. Harpert Win User
    I always use ALT + prtscrn
    this copies the active window to my clip board
    Then I start Redirecting ... (a cheap but versatile replacement for MsPaint) and paste the image.
    In this way I can cut the interesting part out and don't need the banners etc
    I can adjust the size for printing easily (fit to page)

Simple ..... *Smile

Harpert, Aug 19, 2015
  10. While I would love to use the 'Snipping Tool'

It seems I can only 'Snip' what I can see and the Web Page is about double the length of what I can see on the Screen.

As such there doesn't appear to be a way of using the 'Snipping Tool' and Scrolling down the page at the Same Time.

Or maybe there is?

11. I don't think that will work for me, as the Web Page I want to copy and print, is double the length of the Screen.

12. Does Edge have a Print Option in the Settings and if so how do I use it, as the Web Page is at least Double the length of the Screen.

13. How do I Copy a Web Page and Print it out.

How do I do that with edge?

I only want to use Edge

When I Browsed the Page with Edge, I couldn't see what you need to do next to print it.

14. But how do I print it out?

When I used to use Firefox in combo with Windows XP

All I did was to select what I wanted to Print by using the Mouse, then I Clicked File>Print.

But the only Browser I want to use is Edge.

15. Using Firefox. The extension "Nimbus Screen Capture" will capture the whole page .

Nimbus Screenshot will help you to:

- Capture the whole Web page or a required section of it;
    - Capture the whole browser window (!);
    - Create your own drawing or model from scratch (!);
    - Paste different patterns and text boxes to your screenshot;
    - Resize and crop your screenshot;
    - Add arrows and stickers to your screenshot (!);
    - Save screenshots in any of the following formats: JPG, PNG, BMP;
    - Save screenshots to Google Drive.

Nimbus Screenshot supports horizontal scrolling. The editor interface allows editing objects even after you add them to the screenshot (and this feature is totally unique)! end quote

Torquemada, Aug 19, 2015
Thema:

1. How do I Copy a Web Page and Print it out. - Similar Threads - Copy Web Page

2. printing 2 copies per page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    printing 2 copies per page: I am trying to print 2 copies of a jpeg photo I have Windows 11 on A5 paper but when I select A5 the only option that comes up is 1 copy per page. If I select letter I am able to print 2 copies but I am wanting it on A5. Any help please!...
  3. printing 2 copies per page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    printing 2 copies per page: I am trying to print 2 copies of a jpeg photo I have Windows 11 on A5 paper but when I select A5 the only option that comes up is 1 copy per page. If I select letter I am able to print 2 copies but I am wanting it on A5. Any help please!...
  4. How do I print a page that's on the internet?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I print a page that's on the internet?: How do I get a 'PRINT' icon or the 3 dots at the top right of the screen to show up? When I've opened a page on the internet, I can't print it because there's nothing to tap. I've tried resizing the page. Is there a print icon I can add to my taskbar?...
  5. How do I stop getting web page not responding then recover web page? I get this on Edge....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I stop getting web page not responding then recover web page? I get this on Edge....: This problem has been going on for some time. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-getting-web-page-not-responding-then/1b73d1d7-6d10-4f51-b22b-c81fbb7ba81a
  6. How do I print a copy of a proposal?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I print a copy of a proposal?: how do I print a copy of a proposal * Moved from education * Original title: Answer a Question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-print-a-copy-of-a-proposal/b0d207b3-4a91-4c60-aab3-84ce7322cc91"
  7. When printing, a web page disappears

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When printing, a web page disappears: It is a printing issue: a specific web page and the print menu disappears after I start printing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-printing-a-web-page-disappears/f79d5f2b-c5b7-4deb-8db3-90854b23076a
  8. print settings for web page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    print settings for web page: want to print web page but need to make fonts bigger if I copy and paste onto word it will not let me make fonts bigger suppose to go to print settings but can not find...
  9. Web Page Printing Problem Using Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Web Page Printing Problem Using Edge: Windows 2008R2 active directory network using Group Policy and with all clients running Windows 10 Pro. For approximately the past year, when using Edge pretty much all content from a website could be printed... i.e. you fill out a form or want to print a particular screen...
  10. How Can I Copy a Web Page and Trim off the unwanted borders?

in Browsers and Email
    How Can I Copy a Web Page and Trim off the unwanted borders?: Hi I would like to Copy a Web Page (Select & Right Click>Copy?) Then paste it into something, so that I can Crop off the unwanted Borders, before I print it out. I also do not want to use anything but the Edge Browser. 19495