Windows 10: How do I copy my music from Groove to a thumb drive?

Discus and support How do I copy my music from Groove to a thumb drive? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; That's the only way I can get it to my hard drive in my car audio system.. 25527 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by billberry12, Oct 7, 2015.

1. How do I copy my music from Groove to a thumb drive?

That's the only way I can get it to my hard drive in my car audio system..

:)

billberry12, Oct 7, 2015

2. How do I copy a file from Win10 to a thumb drive?

*Original Title: Win10-move jpg....

How do I copy a file from Win10 to a thumb drive?

LouiseKerr218, Oct 7, 2015
  3. How do I copy a file from Win10 to a thumb drive?

I get a message asking me to insert a disk into the dv RW drive (DHow do I copy my music from Groove to a thumb drive? :). I have inserted the thumb drive into the PC and it DOES recognize it.

LouiseKerr218, Oct 7, 2015
  4. How do I copy my music from Groove to a thumb drive?

So....it cant be done?//

billberry12, Oct 8, 2015
  5. How about media player?

billberry12, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How do I copy my music from Groove to a thumb drive?

1. How do I copy my music from Groove to a thumb drive? - Similar Threads - copy music Groove

2. How do I copy a music CD to the hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I copy a music CD to the hard drive: How do I copy a music cd to the hard drive using Windows Media Player on Windows 10 Media Player version 11.2310.8.0 Rip Settings only allows changing file format and bit rate. There is no menu for Tools etc....
  3. How do I copy a music CD to the hard drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I copy a music CD to the hard drive: How do I copy a music cd to the hard drive using Windows Media Player on Windows 10 Media Player version 11.2310.8.0 Rip Settings only allows changing file format and bit rate. There is no menu for Tools etc....
  4. Groove Music ~ how do I "Play All"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Groove Music ~ how do I "Play All"?: We've recently bought a new computer and have transferred all the music files over from the previous PC. They still play fine, but when I choose a particular album now there is no "PLAY ALL" option visible ~ and it will only play one track at a time, which is pretty...
  5. Groove Music ~ how do I "Play All"?

Groove Music ~ how do I "Play All"?: We've recently bought a new computer and have transferred all the music files over from the previous PC. They still play fine, but when I choose a particular album now there is no "PLAY ALL" option visible ~ and it will only play one track at a time, which is pretty...
  6. How do I move music from Groove onto USB?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I move music from Groove onto USB?: How do I move music from Groove onto USB? The is no send button as referenced in prior reply. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-music-from-groove-onto-usb/725101ea-f5c0-4863-96a7-d967f018623c
  7. How do I move my music collection from groove to I tunes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I move my music collection from groove to I tunes: How do I move my music collection from groove to I tunes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-my-music-collection-from-groove-to-i/0767984d-e522-4dd6-b47c-a6b5fec14318
  8. How do I close the music folders so I may eject the thumb drive after copying them from my...

How do I close the music folders so I may eject the thumb drive after copying them from my...: I don't have a cd player in my new car -only usb ports. I copied my cds into the computer and downloaded the music to a sanDisk thumb drive. Everything is synced, but the files won't closed. I get an error message that the files will corrupt if I don't close them. I am so...
  9. how do I connect my ipods to groove music

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do I connect my ipods to groove music: I trying to snyc music to ipod but I can not get groove music to connect to ipod https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-my-ipods-to-groove-music/a88904d3-6d2b-4f83-a78a-9cbe08a2f01f
  10. Copying music files to a thumb drive

Copying music files to a thumb drive: I have downloaded music from googles music site, using their google player app on my MS Surface Book 2. Now I would like to copy these music files to a thumb drive so I can play them in my car. I have no idea how to do this. If anyone can help me, would be most...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to copy groove music to a thumb drive

2. how do you download music from groove music to thumbdrive

3. music software for saving music to thumb drives

4. how do you copy a groove music playlist to a thumb drive,
  5. How do I copy my music from Groove to a thumb drive?