Windows 10: How do I create a camera app shortcut on the desktop?

Discus and support How do I create a camera app shortcut on the desktop? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Instead of pinning the camera app to the taskbar, I'd like it to be a desktop shortcut, but there is no right-click option for that, and I can't find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cbiweb, Mar 19, 2016.

1. cbiweb Win User

How do I create a camera app shortcut on the desktop?

Instead of pinning the camera app to the taskbar, I'd like it to be a desktop shortcut, but there is no right-click option for that, and I can't find where the camera app folder is located in Windows 10. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

:)

cbiweb, Mar 19, 2016
  2. JimWynne Win User

how can I create a shortcut on the desktop? I have a website I would like to create a shortcut for and nothing I try has worked. Thanks

First, copy the URL for the website to your clipboard (right-click on it in the address bar of your browser and select Copy). Next, right click on the desktop and select New...shortcut. In the window that opens, paste the copied URL into the box, then
    click Next. In the next window, give the shortcut a name, then click Finish.

JimWynne, Mar 19, 2016
  3. Ruthie515 Win User
    how can I create a shortcut on the desktop? I have a website I would like to create a shortcut for and nothing I try has worked. Thanks

create shortcut on desktop

Ruthie515, Mar 19, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

From the 'All Apps' Menu, click and hold and drag-n-drop it onto your Desktop:

How do I create a camera app shortcut on the desktop? [​IMG]

Edwin, Mar 19, 2016
  5. cbiweb Win User
    Thank you, Edwin. That was too easy. I feel a little stupider now, LOL.

cbiweb, Mar 19, 2016
  6. Thank you also for asking as I wanted to do that also so not stupid

hTconeM9user, Mar 19, 2016
  7. Edwin New Member
    Correction: You feel smarter now cuz you learned something! We all go there, my friend! *Wink
    Enjoy your membership here at tenforums.com! *Smile

Edwin, Mar 19, 2016
  8. How do I create a camera app shortcut on the desktop?

Yes thank you also Edwin been trying to get a shortcut to that App for ages

hTconeM9user, Mar 19, 2016
  9. Johan99 Win User
    Also from me Edwin, Thanks!

Johan99, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I create a camera app shortcut on the desktop? - Similar Threads - create camera app

2. How do I create shortcuts for apps in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I create shortcuts for apps in Windows 11?: I am unable to drag and drop apps onto desktop. When using the Start menu method, I am unable to find and/or access apps in windows apps because access is restricted. This is extremely frustrating!...
  3. How do I create a desktop shortcut for a downloaded app ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I create a desktop shortcut for a downloaded app ?: I have downloaded an app and it is pinned to my taskbar. I can also see it in my “apps & features” , but how do I create a shortcut to it on my desktop?I know it can be done because I already have shortcuts on my desktop to other apps - I just can’t figure out how to do it...
  4. How do I create a desktop shortcut for a downloaded app ?

How do I create a desktop shortcut for a downloaded app ?: I have downloaded an app and it is pinned to my taskbar. I can also see it in my “apps & features” , but how do I create a shortcut to it on my desktop?I know it can be done because I already have shortcuts on my desktop to other apps - I just can’t figure out how to do it...
  5. How do I create a desktop shortcut for a downloaded app ?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. How do I create a desktop shortcut for File History?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I create a desktop shortcut for File History?: I am having a problem creating a desktop shortcut for File History in windows 11. When I right click the desktop, and click on NEW followed by SHORTCUT, I get a message box asking me to type the location of the item. Do any of you know the LOCATION of File History? * Moved...
  7. How do I create a desktop shortcut for File History?

How do I create a desktop shortcut for File History?: I am having a problem creating a desktop shortcut for File History in windows 11. When I right click the desktop, and click on NEW followed by SHORTCUT, I get a message box asking me to type the location of the item. Do any of you know the LOCATION of File History? * Moved...
  8. how to create shortcut on desktop

how to create shortcut on desktop: I need to create short cuts on my sesk top of URLs and programs frequently used https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-shortcut-on-desktop/7bd2975a-3d10-48f3-94e4-1bc2009430ea
  9. how do i create a desktop shortcut for an app in windows 10?

how do i create a desktop shortcut for an app in windows 10?: I just installed "Best Calculator" onto my PC from the MS store, but I can't figure out how to put a shortcut on my desktop. The response to this question posted in 2015 is to drag the icon from the Start page to the Desktop, but I don't think there's any way to display...
  10. How can I create a shortcut to desktop?

How can I create a shortcut to desktop?: A new version of Windows 10 has no way to create shortcuts to my desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-create-a-shortcut-to-desktop/f34335b0-ea8d-42f5-b9ad-e0b25646d620

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How do I create a camera shortcut on desktop

2. camera shortcut to desktop

3. why cant i create a shortcut for my camera

4. how to create shortcut for camera app