Windows 10: How do I crop a picture to 4x6?

Discus and support How do I crop a picture to 4x6? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How can I crop a photo to 4x6? All of the options are ratios. What ratio is equivalent to a 4x6? It used to be easy on my old computer but now I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jeanne DuChemin, Apr 20, 2024.

1. How do I crop a picture to 4x6?

How can I crop a photo to 4x6? All of the options are ratios. What ratio is equivalent to a 4x6? It used to be easy on my old computer but now I have Windows 11 and the program is not as good. A lot of the editing features aren't there any longer.

:)

Jeanne DuChemin, Apr 20, 2024
  2. 3714 Win User

picture cropping

I am running Windows 10. How do I edit/crop a picture to make it a 4x6?

3. CarloVT Win User
    Photo Cropping Limitations

When I try to crop a photo in the "Photos" app it comes up with a helpful option on the right "Aspect Ratio". Click on that and you get a list such as 4x6, etc.

Previously, there was always the option to do "6x4" as well, thus maintaining the "Landscape" versus "Portrait" aspect ratio. But it only gives me this 4x6 option, totally changing the landscape to a portrait. So frustrating! Is there really no answer for this?
    Tried to do chat support - to no avail. Please, somebody, fix this. Otherwise, when I go to print the standard "4x6" prints, and I haven't gotten it quite right, the picture gets cropped wrong or I have to pay extra.

CarloVT, Apr 20, 2024
  4. kmw1018 Win User

How do I crop a picture to 4x6?

Cropping pictures

I am new to Windows 10 and am trying to find the photo editor program. I take a lot of pictures and typically insert my memory card directly into the computer, move to a folder and crop that way. Any suggestions?

kmw1018, Apr 20, 2024
Thema:

How do I crop a picture to 4x6?

1. How do I crop a picture to 4x6? - Similar Threads - crop picture 4x6

2. How do I crop a picture to 4x6?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I crop a picture to 4x6?: How can I crop a photo to 4x6? All of the options are ratios. What ratio is equivalent to a 4x6? It used to be easy on my old computer but now I have Windows 11 and the program is not as good. A lot of the editing features aren't there any longer....
  3. Why can't I crop pictures and add filters all of a sudden?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why can't I crop pictures and add filters all of a sudden?: So I'm making a Gacha Skit, and I needed to crop a picture and add a filter on it. I did that, and when I clicked "Save a copy" It showed up with an error message that read "Oops! We couldn't save that one." I tried it with a few more pictures in case the error message only...
  4. How To Save Zoomed Picture Without Cropping & Saving To File

How To Save Zoomed Picture Without Cropping & Saving To File: While waiting for a ballgame to start I thought I would bother someone else besides myself. Below is a random (free to use) female model I pulled off of Google Images. [img] My image viewer of choice is FSViewer. When I hit the plus symbol on my keyboard three times the...
  5. How to crop shapes?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to crop shapes?: I make complex drawings that consist of boxes, shapes, images. Please could you help me to crop these complex drawings? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-crop-shapes/3c2aea52-8f97-4d2d-a0c2-d0230cf7d81f
  6. picture cropping

picture cropping: I am running Windows 10. How do I edit/crop a picture to make it a 4x6? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-cropping/37591c04-d8ed-4912-851e-4591937bece4
  7. Suddenly, I am not able to crop or alter pictures in any way.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Suddenly, I am not able to crop or alter pictures in any way.: Hello All, I HOPE someone out there will be able to provide a little guidance and knowledge. When it comes to computers, I will be the first to admit, I am Dumb. After uploading pictures, I have always been able to refine them. Cropping. Color adjust, etc... Not...
  8. How do I crop a picture

How do I crop a picture: How di I crop a picture?/? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-crop-a-picture/26adc369-7db9-44d1-bbd7-88b34f408d71
  9. cropping a picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    cropping a picture: how do I crop picture for my background? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/cropping-a-picture/a3c13a35-9b8c-4fb8-9cd8-671abe22dda1
  10. How do I crop images at the middle with Photos app?

How do I crop images at the middle with Photos app?: Can anyone tell me how to crop images at the middle with Photos app like it is possible with Paint? I can only crop images using the Photos app but only in each side of the image, not at the center. 94759