Windows 10: How do I customize my lock/sign-in screen for Windows 10 with a video

Discus and support How do I customize my lock/sign-in screen for Windows 10 with a video in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I know how to do it for my desktop and I saw a tutorial on how to do it for the login picture but I'd like to know how to do it for the background.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jackalope, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Jackalope Win User

How do I customize my lock/sign-in screen for Windows 10 with a video

I know how to do it for my desktop and I saw a tutorial on how to do it for the login picture but I'd like to know how to do it for the background.

:)

Jackalope, Jul 3, 2018
  2. dacrone Win User

different lock screen and sign in screen?

Step 2b is labeled as Change the Login Screen Image, but the steps show you how to change the Lock Screen image. Step 2a is irrelevant. It only tells you how to change the desktop background.

What I want to do:
    Set Spotlight as the LOCK Screen Image(s) - Done
    Set the Win 10 Hero Image as the SIGN IN Screen Image - This is the one that shows after you click on the lock screen and you are able to type your password. If I uncheck "Show Lock Screen Image on Sign In Screen", it shows a solid blue background behind my Password box and user image. This is what I want to change to the Hero Image....

dacrone, Jul 3, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Jul 3, 2018
  4. How do I customize my lock/sign-in screen for Windows 10 with a video

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

How do I customize my lock/sign-in screen for Windows 10 with a video [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Jul 3, 2018
Thema:

How do I customize my lock/sign-in screen for Windows 10 with a video

1. How do I customize my lock/sign-in screen for Windows 10 with a video - Similar Threads - customize lock sign

2. I need infomation on lock screen details, how to customize lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need infomation on lock screen details, how to customize lock screen: I need instructions in lock screen details, to customize my lock screen by changing background to favorite photoes or slide show. social network updates, status notifications and other app system notifications. I need your help,...
  3. I need infomation on lock screen details, how to customize lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need infomation on lock screen details, how to customize lock screen: I need instructions in lock screen details, to customize my lock screen by changing background to favorite photoes or slide show. social network updates, status notifications and other app system notifications. I need your help,...
  4. How do i fix this sign in issue on the lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix this sign in issue on the lock screen: When i opened my laptop, i clicked the sign in button and then the just a moment message appered then when it disappeared it showed the sign in button again and this time the button does not work and now i cannot open my laptop...
  5. How do i fix this sign in issue on the lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i fix this sign in issue on the lock screen: When i opened my laptop, i clicked the sign in button and then the just a moment message appered then when it disappeared it showed the sign in button again and this time the button does not work and now i cannot open my laptop...
  6. How do i fix this sign in issue on the lock screen

7. how do i make a custom image fit my win. 10 lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i make a custom image fit my win. 10 lock screen: i found a thread in this community dating from 2017 saying i should edit the picture by croping it to lockscreen in the windows app Photo's but its not there.the only ratio's avalible are: custom, widescreen, square, 3:2, 4:3, 7:5, 10:8am i missing something? kind regards...
  8. how do i make a custom image fit my win. 10 lock screen

how do i make a custom image fit my win. 10 lock screen: i found a thread in this community dating from 2017 saying i should edit the picture by croping it to lockscreen in the windows app Photo's but its not there.the only ratio's avalible are: custom, widescreen, square, 3:2, 4:3, 7:5, 10:8am i missing something? kind regards...
  9. how do i make a custom image fit my win. 10 lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  10. How to customize the Windows 11 Lock Screen

in Windows 10 News
    How to customize the Windows 11 Lock Screen: [IMG]If you do not like the default lock screen settings, you can change them using the Windows Settings panel. Although the options are limited, you can personalize them according to your requirements. Here is how you can customize the Windows 11 lock screen. Like Windows...