Windows 10: How do I customize the Hyperlink R-Click context Menu?

Discus and support How do I customize the Hyperlink R-Click context Menu? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to be able to choose what browser I open a hyperlink with when I R-Click on it. It occurs to me there's a different menu for each application.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sqrly, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Sqrly Win User

How do I customize the Hyperlink R-Click context Menu?

I want to be able to choose what browser I open a hyperlink with when I R-Click on it. It occurs to me there's a different menu for each application.

In Thunderbird instead of "Open link in browser" I want to have "Open link in Edge" and "Open link in Firefox".

In Edge I want to add "Open link in Firefox" and in Firefox I want to add "Open link in Edge".

Can any or all of this be done and if so, how?

How do I customize the Hyperlink R-Click context Menu? [​IMG]

:)

Sqrly, Jan 6, 2018
  2. Rose Ter Win User

linkage info opens in "window" when mouse hovers over button

We appreciate your response. You can remove a hyperlink in an email message by following these steps:

• Select the text with a hyperlink that you will remove.
    • Right-click the selected text, and click the Remove Hyperlink item in the context menu.
    • Now the hyperlink is removed from the selected text.
    Feel free to contact us if you have further inquiries.

Rose Ter, Jan 6, 2018
  3. Finell Win User
    Custom Color for Taskbar in Windows 10

I have exactly the same problem. The "locked down" color scheme is black on black (so support this color scheme to make it readable, Microsoft). When I right-click the taskbar and click Properties, it offers hyperlink to "How do I customize taskbars?"
    That is a LIE, because it simply leads to generic online help with no option to customize taskbar.

Finell, Jan 6, 2018
  4. Edwin New Member

I have no idea how to achieve what you're asking, short of dragging the link to the appropriate Browser icon on the Taskbar.

Edwin, Jan 6, 2018
  5. Sqrly Win User
    As it can be done to the generic context menu that comes up when you R-Click on the deskdtop, I'm hoping it can be done to these as well.

PS I tried dragging the link to this thread out of my email window, it pinned it to the menu that comes up when you R-Click the Firefox icon on the taskbar without opening the link. It refused to do anything when I tried to do it on the Edge icon on the taskbar. IE The red circle with a slash through it "no" icon.

Sqrly, Jan 6, 2018
  6. Copy/paste the hyperlink to what ever browser you care to use.

Jack

Layback Bear, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I customize the Hyperlink R-Click context Menu? - Similar Threads - customize Hyperlink Click

2. How do I modify the context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I modify the context menu: Greetings,How do I modify the right click context menu?There are so many options it is cluttered.I have tried various solutions, but none seem to work.edit right click menu windows 11 - Google SearchThanks,WV-Mike...
  3. How do I modify the context menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I modify the context menu: Greetings,How do I modify the right click context menu?There are so many options it is cluttered.I have tried various solutions, but none seem to work.edit right click menu windows 11 - Google SearchThanks,WV-Mike...
  4. how do i fix right click context menu items?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix right click context menu items?: on windows 11 for some reason they are hidden in shift f10 thing, this adds 1 more step to a simple task.how do i fix it to go back to the original efficient way? i cannot find anything to do with this in settings....
  5. how do i fix right click context menu items?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i fix right click context menu items?: on windows 11 for some reason they are hidden in shift f10 thing, this adds 1 more step to a simple task.how do i fix it to go back to the original efficient way? i cannot find anything to do with this in settings....
  6. Taskbar R-Click Context Menu Not Working Properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar R-Click Context Menu Not Working Properly: Since installing Windows 10 version 2004 earlier this week on one of my PCs, I’ve been unable to right click certain taskbar shortcut icons to bring up the associated context menus on a local account. I have an administrator account on the same PC, but that account doesn’t...
  7. Clean up R-Click Context Menus

in Windows 10 Support
    Clean up R-Click Context Menus: Hi, I'm trying to delete the majority of items I see when R-Clicking on items. I've tried a BUNCH of programs but none of them seem to be able to do what I want (or I just can't figure them out) - Context Menu Editor, Easy Context Menu, Context Menu Tuner, Ultimate Windows...
  8. How do I change "Empty Recycle Bin" context menu to a custom string

How do I change "Empty Recycle Bin" context menu to a custom string: I want to change the "Empty Recycle Bin" string from the Recycle bin context menu to something custom. I can't find the right registry to do that. Can anyone help me? [img] 70851
  9. right click context menu customize question ** see attachment **

right click context menu customize question ** see attachment **: common a big company like microsoft it´s cant make any option more viable to change and personalize a symple option like that..
  10. ''Customize this Folder'' context menu

''Customize this Folder'' context menu: Hi, Is there a wizard around that can give me a .reg file to remove ''Customize this Folder'' from the context menu? [img] ''Customize this Folder'' context menu : techsupport 34546