Windows 10: how do i delete a locked account

Discus and support how do i delete a locked account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hey i just want to remove my main account because i have no way to unblock itand doing this is SEVERLY complicatedso i need your help delete my blocked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SuperLachlanJoeMAMA, Dec 3, 2023.

1. how do i delete a locked account

hey i just want to remove my main account because i have no way to unblock itand doing this is SEVERLY complicatedso i need your help delete my blocked accounti'm on my alt and it will soon be my main

:)

SuperLachlanJoeMAMA, Dec 3, 2023
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Dec 3, 2023
  3. Deleted account keeps reappearing

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Is it still appearing no matter how you try to delete? I suggest you to follow the steps below to remove user account from your computer, and check if it helps. Try the ones you’re comfortable with.

Step 1: Steps to Remove a User Account in Settings

• Press Windows
      key, click on Settings.

• Click on Account, click on
      Family and other users.

• Select the user you want to delete under
      Other users and click on Remove.

• Accept the UAC (User Account Control) prompt.

• Select Delete account and data if you wish to delete account and the data and follow onscreen instructions.

Step 2: Steps to Delete a User Account in Command Prompt

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, select
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type net user and hit Enter
      to list the user accounts on your device.

• Type net user "User account”
      /delete and hit Enter to delete the user account.

Step 3: Steps to Delete a User Account in Run command.

• Press Windows + R and type netplwiz, press
      Enter.

• Select the User account, click on the
      Remove
      button.
    Regards.

SujataMoktan, Dec 3, 2023
  4. Samuria Win User

how do i delete a locked account

[Solved] Delete "Ghost" Account?

It wont show a users folder until its been logged in Note: When you want to delete a user account from your computer: You must be signed in as an administrator to be able to delete a user account. You will not be able to delete a user account that is currently signed in. You will need to sign out the user first. Be sure to always have at least one enabled administrator account on the PC to avoid not being able to perform actions that require administrator rights. Step 1: Steps to Remove a User Account in Settings Press Windows key, click on Settings. Click on Account, click on Family and other users. Select the user you want to delete under Other users and click on Remove. Accept the UAC (User Account Control) prompt. Select Delete account and data if you wish to delete account and the data and follow onscreen instructions. OR Step 2: Steps to Delete a User Account in Command Prompt Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, select Command Prompt (Admin). Type net user and hit Enter to list the user accounts on your device. Type net user "User account " /delete and hit Enter to delete the user account.

Samuria, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

how do i delete a locked account

1. how do i delete a locked account - Similar Threads - delete locked account

2. how do I delete a duplicate account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I delete a duplicate account: I think that there have been 2 accounts set up, both with the same email address as the username but I can't tell the difference - only sometimes it wont let me log in. Initially there was an account set up for Xbox, now I am trying to set up a new gaming PC and as I apply...
  3. how do i delete a locked account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i delete a locked account: hey i just want to remove my main account because i have no way to unblock itand doing this is SEVERLY complicatedso i need your help delete my blocked accounti'm on my alt and it will soon be my main...
  4. how do i delete a microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i delete a microsoft account: how do i delete a microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-a-microsoft-account/87fbd6d6-64e0-47aa-a1d6-843163e90105
  5. How do i delete an administrator account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do i delete an administrator account?: Hi, I have set up a new Inspiron but now wish to change the administrator and delete the old profile. How do i do this? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-an-administrator-account/27bfb4b8-f9c9-4fad-a147-5b32e82a1454
  6. How do I delete a Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I delete a Microsoft account?: How do I delete a Microsoft account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-a-microsoft-account/3429abfb-d94b-40b4-bb03-51ef6951cdbb
  7. deleting email accounts, how do I do this

deleting email accounts, how do I do this: I have 3 email accounts and want to delete 2 of them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-email-accounts-how-do-i-do-this/7b54cf0c-21a4-49bf-be59-024aa5c19b5f
  8. Lock screen it starts with an unknown account that is not in my accounts. How do I delete it?

Lock screen it starts with an unknown account that is not in my accounts. How do I delete it?: On start up the lock screen most of the time opens with an unknown account. I have gone into the registry to try an delete or deactivate it with out success. There are a lot of "accounts" in the Netplwiz>users> advanced. In the first tab "users" there are two accounts....
  9. how do I delete a skype account

how do I delete a skype account: how do I delete a skype account so that I can get back to my old account. the new skype automatically logs me in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-windows_skype/how-do-i-delete-a-skype-account/12625083-6e34-4c4c-b31d-18b24812abf7
  10. How do I delete pics on Lock Screen?

How do I delete pics on Lock Screen?: I have changed several pictures several times on the Lock Screen, and now every once in awhile a picture pops up on it which I don't want. Is there any way to delete the few pictures on there so thee is only one? 21216