Windows 10: How do I delete a work account that is an "account used by other apps"?

Discus and support How do I delete a work account that is an "account used by other apps"? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I left my old school district and I had used Microsoft for my work mail, calendar and other things but I no longer have access to that account because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AmandaJones5, Jul 10, 2018.

1. How do I delete a work account that is an "account used by other apps"?

I left my old school district and I had used Microsoft for my work mail, calendar and other things but I no longer have access to that account because I am not in that district. I would like to delete the X-ISD account and add my new Y-ISD account. I keep getting notifications that I need to update the account settings - I just want to delete it.

:)

AmandaJones5, Jul 10, 2018
  2. iamollie Win User

Deleting User Accounts

Does anyone know how to delete an administrator account from another os on another partition (or using a live cd)?

I dont have access to the administrator account and i need to remove the other administrator account

iamollie, Jul 10, 2018
  3. kenkickr Win User
    Deleting User Accounts

If you can access the admin account through safe mode then all you have to do to remove the other account passwords is go into User Accounts in the control panel and either delete the accounts or, I'm not sure, remove the account passwords.

kenkickr, Jul 10, 2018
  4. Frick Win User

How do I delete a work account that is an "account used by other apps"?

Deleting hotmail accounts?

I think it'll just get put down as avaliable so another person can create an account with that name. At least I think that was how it used to work. I have a Hotmail account that I use about once a year (don't have any Live stuff connected to it either) or so and it has never been removed. But I think I could create a new account with the same name and it would be avaliable.

I think.

EDIT: No, I cannot create a new account with the same name. It was at least six months ago I used it last time.

Frick, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

How do I delete a work account that is an "account used by other apps"?

1. How do I delete a work account that is an "account used by other apps"? - Similar Threads - delete account account

2. How do I remove a "Work or School" account from Windows 11 'Accounts used by other apps',...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove a "Work or School" account from Windows 11 'Accounts used by other apps',...: https://i.imgur.com/ZpgnUIW.pngIt's the studentmail one at the bottom I am trying to remove, but 'Manage' just tries to sign me into the account in my web browser, which doesn't work as the account has been deleted now, since I graduated over a year ago.I tried looking in the...
  3. How do I remove a "Work or School" account from Windows 11 'Accounts used by other apps',...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove a "Work or School" account from Windows 11 'Accounts used by other apps',...: https://i.imgur.com/ZpgnUIW.pngIt's the studentmail one at the bottom I am trying to remove, but 'Manage' just tries to sign me into the account in my web browser, which doesn't work as the account has been deleted now, since I graduated over a year ago.I tried looking in the...
  4. How do I delete a work account?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I delete a work account?: I had set up a work account previously however have left the company, hence now I keep getting asked to sign into that work account which uses a different email address from my personal email used to set up microsoft administrator account on my personal surface Pro. When I...
  5. Deleting account under 'Accounts used by other apps'

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleting account under 'Accounts used by other apps': I keep getting notifications that there is a problem with one of my accounts. It was my school account from college. I want to remove it but when I go to manage it and sign in. I just get an access denied error after I sign in. I just want this account removed from my...
  6. Accounts Used By Other Apps

Accounts Used By Other Apps: I briefly signed into my microsoft accountthe first time on this device to download something on Microsoft Store. Now that account listed under "Accounts Used By Other Apps". I click on it. Only option is "Manage". That take me hereto Microsoft website. There is no remove...
  7. How to delete an account from "Accounts used by other apps

How to delete an account from "Accounts used by other apps: There is no disconnect button. I refuse to reinstall. Any other ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-an-account-from-accounts-used-by/71a6124a-7a10-412f-ae48-c5af95429726
  8. Accounts Used By other Apps

Accounts Used By other Apps: How do I get rid of this email account that I've never had nor created? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accounts-used-by-other-apps/ae1982f9-a70a-424c-bfc3-75a1f929169f
  9. How to delete an account from "Accounts used by other apps"? Answer inside!

How to delete an account from "Accounts used by other apps"? Answer inside!: I struggled with this myself and after chatting with Microsoft, I've got the answer to share with everyone. When going to Settings -> Accounts -> Email & accounts -> Accounts used by other apps I have an old account there from work plus a new account from school on my...
  10. Delete an account from "accounts used by other apps" in "email and app accounts"

Delete an account from "accounts used by other apps" in "email and app accounts": My problem is the account is listed in "accounts used by other apps" in "email and app accounts" in my windows 10. I wish to delete the account from "accounts used by other apps" in "email and app accounts" . When i try to delete the account it tells me the account does not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. accounts used by other apps remove

2. remove accounts used by other apps

3. accounts used by other apps delete

4. windows remove accounts used by other apps,
  5. delete windows 10 accounts used by other apps,
  6. remove account from accounts used by other apps,
  7. account used by other apps remove,
  8. windows 10 remove accounts used by other apps,
  9. how to remove an account used by other apps,
  10. how to delete account used by other apps,
  11. remove accounts used by other apps windows 10,