Windows 10: How do I delete an email account from Windows 11 pro

Discus and support How do I delete an email account from Windows 11 pro in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; All the instructions given on the sites send me to the location where I can see the email accounts, however on my page, there is no option to delete... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Apskaps, Jun 23, 2024.

1. Apskaps Win User

How do I delete an email account from Windows 11 pro

All the instructions given on the sites send me to the location where I can see the email accounts, however on my page, there is no option to delete the account. I have an option to manage account and tried using that but since I no longer have access to that email an old work email i can't enter the account. It keeps popping up with errors when i'm working and I really need to delete it from my computer. Asking the company is not an option. Please help

:)

Apskaps, Jun 23, 2024

2. email account hacked. please help

Don't think you can if they were deleted from your email account and are not in your trash folder. Try contacting Yahoo, explain what happened, and see what they can do or suggest you do.

BarbaricSoul, Jun 23, 2024
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Jun 23, 2024
  4. Aaron_Sum Win User

request to sync deleted email account

Hi,

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

Please confirm the following things for me.

1. Are you receiving these emails from Microsoft?
    2. Is your Windows 10 associated with this email account?

I would suggest you to login to
    http://login.live.com/
    with the email account that is deleted to check if you are able to login and if the account is still active under Microsoft.

If you are able to login with your account and you wish to close the Microsoft account, you can follow the steps in this article on ‘How
    to close your Microsoft account
    ’ and see if it helps.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Jun 23, 2024
Thema:

1. How do I delete an email account from Windows 11 pro - Similar Threads - delete email account

2. How do I delete an email account from Windows 11 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete an email account from Windows 11 pro: All the instructions given on the sites send me to the location where I can see the email accounts, however on my page, there is no option to delete the account. I have an option to manage account and tried using that but since I no longer have access to that email an old...
  3. How do I remove an email address from a local account in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove an email address from a local account in Windows 11: I log in to Windows 11 with a local account. My personal email address is associated with this local account and I want to remove it, because the device is for work. How do I do that? It's the outlook.com one in the image....
  4. how do I delete people from email account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I delete people from email account?: How do I delete people from my email account in windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-people-from-email-account/0654ebb0-df13-49eb-b4ac-ad545d1f7182
  5. how do I delete people from email account?

how do I delete people from email account?: How do I delete people from my email account in windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-people-from-email-account/0654ebb0-df13-49eb-b4ac-ad545d1f7182
  6. How do i delete a microsoft account with the email of a deleted google account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i delete a microsoft account with the email of a deleted google account?: I am trying to delete my old microsoft account but unfortunately i have deleted the google account which means i do not know the password and github.Please, this is urgent....
  7. How do i delete a microsoft account with the email of a deleted google account?

How do i delete a microsoft account with the email of a deleted google account?: I am trying to delete my old microsoft account but unfortunately i have deleted the google account which means i do not know the password and github.Please, this is urgent....
  8. How do i delete a microsoft account with the email of a deleted google account?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. how do I stop my emails from deleting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I stop my emails from deleting: I use windows mail on my laptop . Rogers is my carrier. Rogers uses yahoo mail . I go to yahoo mail from my iphone to see my emails . my emails self delete from my iphone within a couple of days . How do I stop emails from deleting until I delete them myself? Ed...
  10. deleting email accounts, how do I do this

deleting email accounts, how do I do this: I have 3 email accounts and want to delete 2 of them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-email-accounts-how-do-i-do-this/7b54cf0c-21a4-49bf-be59-024aa5c19b5f