Windows 10: How do I delete Network Location MRU?

Discus and support How do I delete Network Location MRU? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Regarding the "Add Network Location Wizard" as you can see from the screenshot? I googled around and saw something about Network Map MRU regedit but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dfg555, Mar 6, 2018.

1. dfg555 Win User

How do I delete Network Location MRU?

Regarding the "Add Network Location Wizard" as you can see from the screenshot? I googled around and saw something about Network Map MRU regedit but that's no longer located in the same place, seems to have changed in Windows 10.

https://i.imgur.com/jg7Ld6W.png

:)

dfg555, Mar 6, 2018
  2. Roy Handy Win User

How do I delete a redundant network?

Every time I change a network setting from Public to Private, Windows 10 creates a new one instead of changing the existing one.

Roy Handy, Mar 6, 2018
  3. How do I delete a redundant network?

Hi Roy,

You can delete a network through the Control Panel. To do so, kindly do the following steps using an administrator account:

• Type control panel on the search bar.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Click on Network and Internet.
    • Click on Network and Sharing Center.
    • On the left panel, click on Change adapter settings.
    • Right-click the network that you want to delete, then click on Delete.
    • Confirm the action taken.

Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need further assistance.

Joshua Her1, Mar 6, 2018
  4. dfg555 Win User

Solved, used the Find feature for regedit; looking for the IP Address I put in.

Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\PublishingWizard\AddNe tworkPlace\AddNetPlace\LocationMRU

Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\PublishingWizard\AddNe tworkPlace\AddNetPlace\LocationMRU

dfg555, Mar 7, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I delete Network Location MRU? - Similar Threads - delete Network Location

2. how do i delete hidden network

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do i delete hidden network: how do i remove an hidden network from my computer since someone has done something to my internet connection so it is now slower than normal i recently came onto my pc when i noticed "hidden connection" on my pc so i think this is the problem how do i remove it theres no...
  3. network locations

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    network locations: I have ask this once before and got no where and yet again another item of microsofts thats does not work at all what so ever but somehow windows networking does work, somehow. i open network icon on desktop i see computers i double click on a computer i am prompted with...
  4. How do I delete this?

How do I delete this?: Help me I can't delete this:[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-this/f8920bb4-1f4a-47e8-85ee-3df537671fda
  5. How to increase the search query MRU list?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to increase the search query MRU list?: Is there a way? A registry hack would do, maybe? AFAIK it's limited to three or four. Windows 10 Pro 1909 18363.720 here. TIA. 152706
  6. how do I delete unknown network connections in Windows 10

how do I delete unknown network connections in Windows 10: how do I delete unknown network connections in Windows 10? When I pull up the list, right click or long-hold left click, a REMOVE box does NOT show up. This is interfering with my own connection....
  7. How do I delete a location in The Weather Channel app in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I delete a location in The Weather Channel app in windows 10?: How do I delete a location in The Weather Channel app in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-channel-app/dc61094f-1eb3-45b1-94e7-878c08279d12
  8. Network Locations

Network Locations: Just recently I have been noticing that sometimes, the "Network Location" in This PC, which is located underneath your "Devices and Drives" drop down tab contains network location(s) at times and would then disappear after a time. I just then today, went into the Network tab...
  9. Deleting locations/entries in Network

Deleting locations/entries in Network: Im not familiar with the Network tree and how to delete entries within it. I have many duplicate entries, I think because I have set up several of the same folder on other drives. For example on my PC I have a Music folder, a Movies folder and many other such common folders...
  10. How do I delete a Homegroup from the network

How do I delete a Homegroup from the network: OK, just upgraded to Windows 10 and I am unable to create a new Homegroup because one that I created a long time ago is still showing up. I do not remember the password to join it and that user has been formatted a long time ago. I cannot find anything online that can get rid...