Windows 10: How do I delete old voice mails on Windows 10?

Discus and support How do I delete old voice mails on Windows 10? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I delete old voice mails on Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by judy_10882, Aug 17, 2018.

1. How do I delete old voice mails on Windows 10?

How do I delete old voice mails on Windows 10?

:)

judy_10882, Aug 17, 2018
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Nov 27, 2018
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Nov 27, 2018
  4. Kreij Win User

Windows Mail

Yes, Windows mail (on Vista) is almost identical to Windows Live Mail (which I use here at work on XP), and have multiple accounts set up.

Windows Live Mail has one of the best out-of-the-box spam detectors I have ever seen in an e-mail client, and of course, it's free.

The one thing I like about WLM over Windows Mail on Vista, is that WLM does not use popup box verification when you delete the entire junk mailbox (it does, however, on the deleted mailbox). If I hit the delete key for a whole mailbox, I mean it. Honestly, you don't have to ask me if I am sure about what I am doing.

Kreij, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I delete old voice mails on Windows 10? - Similar Threads - delete old voice

2. How do I delete an old driver?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I delete an old driver?: So, I have a driver that I updated to a newer one and I want to uninstall the old driver, how do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-an-old-driver/91df3ea1-1dc8-42ff-a18c-6790018975ca
  3. How do I delete an old driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I delete an old driver?: So, I have a driver that I updated to a newer one and I want to uninstall the old driver, how do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-an-old-driver/91df3ea1-1dc8-42ff-a18c-6790018975ca
  4. How do I delete an old driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How do I view old mail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I view old mail?: Hi!I wanted to see my older mail, but I can't.I don't have Outlook, therefore I think I use the standard Mail app that comes with Windows see picture of app I use:When i scroll down far enough, it says:The problem is that i can not remember what I should search for. Is there...
  6. How do I view old mail?

How do I view old mail?: Hi!I wanted to see my older mail, but I can't.I don't have Outlook, therefore I think I use the standard Mail app that comes with Windows see picture of app I use:When i scroll down far enough, it says:The problem is that i can not remember what I should search for. Is there...
  7. How do I delete old Windows 10 files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I delete old Windows 10 files?: [ATTACH] My secondary drive where I store my games used to be the drive where I had my OS on, and still has the windows files on there, and I am unable to delete them I have attached an image, and I intend to keep the files highlighted (Fortnite, Games, Models and Maps,...
  8. How to delete old email addresses in Windows Mail

How to delete old email addresses in Windows Mail: When I start to type in the address bar in a new Mail email, various email addresses come up as suggestions, including email addresses that are no longer in use by the contact I'm writing to. I can't delete them from the contact's details because I've already changed the...
  9. how do i delete a mail account

how do i delete a mail account: i'm getting a message that my settings are out of date for a mail account I no longer use. how do I get rid of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-a-mail-account/75a126dc-2e89-4e63-91fa-b5e8eef3fe70
  10. How do I delete old Windows folders???

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I delete old Windows folders???: Okay this is a hard question because I have been trying to do this for a while. I have two old Windows folders - 40 gig of wasted space. Here's what I have done: 1. renamed them 2. tried many times to delete them (or some of them). 3. removed "trusted installer" as the owner...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i have 3 old voice mails that will not delete