Windows 10: How do I delete pics on Lock Screen?

Discus and support How do I delete pics on Lock Screen? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have changed several pictures several times on the Lock Screen, and now every once in awhile a picture pops up on it which I don't want. Is there any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dakota37, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Dakota37 Win User

How do I delete pics on Lock Screen?

I have changed several pictures several times on the Lock Screen, and now every once in awhile a picture pops up on it which I don't want. Is there any way to delete the few pictures on there so thee is only one?

:)

Dakota37, Sep 4, 2015

2. how do i delete my pics which were mistakenly uploaded to the skydrive

how do i delete my pics which were mistakenly uploaded to the skydrive from my nokia lumia 900

Alexander Fernandes, Sep 4, 2015
  3. 7thSense Win User
    7thSense, Sep 4, 2015
  4. tcman50 Win User

The only pictures that it is going to show are those that you directed to the lockscreen, go to the picture location and delete want you dont want anymore.

Also go to Start Menu > Settings > Personlization > Lockscreen and make sure you have picture selected for background as opposed to a slideshow.

TC *Smile

tcman50, Sep 4, 2015
Thema:

1. How do I delete pics on Lock Screen? - Similar Threads - delete pics Lock

2. how do i delete a locked account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i delete a locked account: hey i just want to remove my main account because i have no way to unblock itand doing this is SEVERLY complicatedso i need your help delete my blocked accounti'm on my alt and it will soon be my main...
  3. how do i delete a locked account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i delete a locked account: hey i just want to remove my main account because i have no way to unblock itand doing this is SEVERLY complicatedso i need your help delete my blocked accounti'm on my alt and it will soon be my main...
  4. how do i delete the nature wallpapers from lock screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do i delete the nature wallpapers from lock screen: i already set up a personal wallpaper for lock screen but whenever i turn off and then turn on again my computer, some random nature pic is in the background. submitted by /u/30ac30g [link] [comments]...
  5. Lock screen pic location

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock screen pic location: Hi , i recently come back to a old pc , their was photo on my lock screen that i set a while ago . I tried looking but couldn't find it . By any chance i coul find the source or original image , i relly dont want to have to take a picture of it with my phone....
  6. how do i disable lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i disable lock screen: I have tried every avenue to disable the lock screen. I have a program that has to monitor my computer at all times. When I am away from this computer for a time, the lock screen pops up and kicks the program that is monitoring me off. I do not have the personalization...
  7. Lock screen it starts with an unknown account that is not in my accounts. How do I delete it?

Lock screen it starts with an unknown account that is not in my accounts. How do I delete it?: On start up the lock screen most of the time opens with an unknown account. I have gone into the registry to try an delete or deactivate it with out success. There are a lot of "accounts" in the Netplwiz>users> advanced. In the first tab "users" there are two accounts....
  8. how do i prevent windows from deleting lock screen spotlight images

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how do i prevent windows from deleting lock screen spotlight images: in this dire in run command %localappdata%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\Assets i can easily find lockscreens i do need these wallpapers but windows delete most of them and update them every short time how do i make it keeps...
  9. How do I disable the lock screen?

How do I disable the lock screen?: How do I disable the lock screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/how-do-i-disable-the-lock-screen/047e1756-4de0-4eb3-b583-328622e93448
  10. how to delete lock screen picture delete

how to delete lock screen picture delete: how to delete lock screen unwanted picture delete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/how-to-delete-lock-screen-picture-delete/23c4bb68-547d-482d-9a44-1a4069eaf066